Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Do You Think Fruits Basket Should Make A Movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:32 am
My favorite Furuba Character is Kyon-Kyon (Kyo)
My Personal Zodiac is the dog... I wish there was a year of the cat... then I could be like Kyon-kyon! Though personally... I like dogs better than cats... but if there was a contest between Shii-san and Kyo-kun... Kyo would win hands down! I love the Furuba anime/manga. I can't get enough of them!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:20 pm
it would be so awesome if they made a movie, then we could see more about what happened to tohru after that. For instance maybe in the movie she can finally pick whether to go out with Yuki or Kyo(GO KYO). And i wanna see the cute little Kisa again, she's so ADORABLE!!

1) either Kyo because he's so hot or Kisa because she's so cute.
2) i'm the dog, woof woof  

sora563

Wagging Sex Symbol

9,825 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ClumsyDino

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:04 pm
SPOILER-->Kyo wins. Yuki goes with Maki (er... teh spazzo girl who makes all the messes on the student council). Yun-yun only thought of Tohru of a mother... gross. I'm glad Kyo won! ^^<--SPOILER  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:21 am
it would be intresting to see a movie. i enjoyed the anime, trying to catch up in the manga but over all i would like a movie....just not live action.

1) my personal favorite is shigure, he's funny and cracks me up when ever he does something funny

2) i am aya...the snake mrgreen  

Kyoyin

ninzuki uchiha XD-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:42 pm
I love fruits basket! that was one addicting anime 4 me! X3 it would b awsome if they made a movie or perhaps a season 2 3nodding

1) hmm...I like Kyo and Shigure...and that guy! umm...wats his name....it starts with a A. and hes the leader of the zodiact. I know hes mean and wat not. I like him because hes hot~
2) Im a doggy! X3 arf~ just like shigure  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:45 pm
yes a season 2 following the manga would be awesome indeed. i liked that anime and was kinda sad when it ended.  

Kyoyin

ninzuki uchiha XD-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:50 pm
yah it was sad. I wish they had tohru go with either kyo or yuki like in the manga. That would be awsome if they had that in the anime  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 pm
indeed that would  

Kyoyin

Sesshomaru is king

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:27 pm
I think a movie would be a stellar idea. If they did, I wish they would include the zodiac members we didn't see in the series. [Horse, rooster.] Either the meeting between Kureno and Arisa, or the race to find a cure of the curse and animosity between Rin and Tohru. I can easily see a whole movie [or two] just from that alone.

My favorite character is a toss up between Hatsuharu, or Hatori.

I'm Hiro Sohma. The Sheep.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 am
3nodding yes indeedee  

Kyoyin

firefli13

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:09 pm
They should either make a movie, or a second season. I love Fruits Basket!!
-Kyo. I love his temper!! It's so cute! (that wont help me in real life) also, how hes so protective over Tohru. Plus, how when he gets mad and hurts Tohrus feelings, he really is very apologetic! Ahhh!!
-I'm a rooster!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:33 pm
hm favorite character...KYO!!!!!!!!
zodiac animal the monkey whee its sad that i sort of do act like that  

i am the mushroom queen

CountryGirl1980

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:51 pm
1.)i have to say hatori,and hatsuharu sorry i can't pick just one><
2.)i am the rooster^^i can fly!!!!

i love the books and i do wish they would make a movie i think it would turn out very cool.But i think the only problem is trying to get good acters for the voices or something.I just don't think they pick out good acters
for anime or their voices....sorry>  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:00 am
i dnt think they should make a movie cuz i dnt think it would be that good if they did.

--i LUV Kyo!!!!! heart

--im a boar  

gotta_love_jimmy

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm
1. Your Favorite Furuba Character? Kisa she's so cute
2. Your Personal Zodiac Animal? Tiger

I don't want to see Furuba made into a live action movie, I really love the anime and manga a lot that having it made into a live action movie would ruin the whole series for me.

Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff