Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Jane shivered as she heard a roar. "w-was that a dragon?" she had a very bad fear of dragons. she looked around making sure it wasnt around her. she sighed in realif. "well that scared the crap out of me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:16 pm
Havnas also turned his head."But there is a human very close by. Just down the hill. A girl, I believe." Corbes nodded. and left before Havnas could. Havnas never showed mercy to intruders, even unfortunate hikers.  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Jane sighed and tryed to stand up but her foot hurt from when she kicked the tree. "aw man.." she mumbled. "i really need to work on my anger..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:42 pm
Corbes stopped. The human was close, complaining about some anger problem. He stood hidden for a few moments before rushing forward and slipping a dagger across her neck slowly and saying,"Who are you, why have you came here, and what relation do you have to dragons." He whispered just loud enough for her to hear."I suggest you answer before Havnas finds I'm showing mercy. You wouldn't like to see an angry dragon."  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Jane gave a little smirk. she grabbed the guy arm and threw him about 8 feet away from her. "heh! #1 i have no idea where i am #2 like i would ever have a realation with one of thoughs beats!" she spat, and papared to grab her sword.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:53 pm
Corbes hit the tree with an echoing smack. He gave the Whistle just before rising and smiling."Bad move.". Havnas hearb Corbes give his famed whistle. He was in trouble. Roaring louder than he ever had before, he leapt straight toward the sound and jumping into the clearing. He looked straight at the girl."She too much for you, Corbes?" He said jokingly before easily pinning the girl with one paw. Corbes was depressed now. He shook his head, which had begun aching from the hit on the tree, and crossed over to the dragon."Just don't kill her too painfully." He said. Now that Havnas had her, his predatory instincts were going to take over, and Corbes couldn't do anything...  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:08 pm
Jane struggled. "EW! get off me you perv!!" she slightly teased. "hey YOU were the one that can after ME!!" she started to barley slip out but then she couldnt move. "it was self deffence! i wasnt about to let you kill me!!!" jane struggled some more until she got very tired and calmed down. "geez you have to edlest give me that much.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 pm
Draylani couls still sense a conversation in her head. The sounds she heard were from eleswhere and to hear a dragons roar was painful. and that last one was even louder than the first. She slumped to the ground as she tryied focusing on the voices she heard instead of the pain she felt.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:14 pm
Phoenix growled and launched herself into the sky without changing her form. She crashed into the side of the Dragon pinning a human to the ground and ripped out of her elven form without flinching. She roared louded than the other Dragon and swipted at the other man with her tail. She growled and crouched waiting to fight the both of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:01 pm
Corbes stepped back. If this dragon was one that left recently, it would recognize him. If it hadnt, it would surely see the resemblance between his forefathers and him. Havnas roared loudly, screaming,"I can't catch a break today!" Before launching at Pheonix.  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:44 pm
Jane was shocked, a dragon had saved her? even if it did she still wouldnt go near it. for no matter what it does she will always be afraid of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:37 pm
Draylani could feel it now. The other girl in the tavern HAD been a dragon! But why hadnt she sensed it before? She slowly stood up and started running she didnt know why but she felt she had to get closer to where te dragons were.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:12 pm
(I didnt mean THAT instinct... stare stare stare ) Corbes was startled. Never before had he seen Havnas so angry. The dragon was simply a pacifist when it came to struggles within his own species. This was unlike him...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:30 am
Phoenix growled at the younger Dragon and dodged his attack. Foolish youngling! She thought as she rushed him and grabbed him under his throat. She threw him down and pinned with her massive weight. Now youngling, she thought to him. Do you really want to fight me? I could kill you right now, but I find I'm curious as to why you would attack this human.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:07 pm
Havnas snarled, his eyes flashing a dangerous red. You realize not that you are only a few hundred yards from the last remaining sanctuary for dragons, endangering every one of them? By just me being here, it endangers us, but two dragons in the same place outside of the protective spell boundaries of the valley... anyone could find out! This human could have been anyone, a Slayer or just a hiker. Either way, we must live in seclusion. He then gestured at Corbes. His family has been the only surviving humans to live in this valley, guardians that help keep the protective spells intact. The humans in that village down there are unaware of it.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff