Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Game! The Newbie Above Me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Female_Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:35 pm
Oh I don;t plan on giving up. Really I just have to get a custom slot and I will have a Soq >.< But the customs seem to hate me for some reason. *thinks about it and laughs* It would just be a normal Soq but I have to start somewhere razz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 pm
Awww khryssie! :::huggles::: Thread just moves so fast, it intimidates me. :::Nods:::

If you ever want to talk just PM me. I personally am rarely able to keep up with all the posts in the thread.  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 pm
ya, getting noticed is a hard thing to do with so many people all wrapped up in their own conversations...but im deffinatly going to try harder to make friends.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:38 pm
sbuggy - Thank you you seem sweet as well.
Ruler - Lol I am a rp freak >.>

User Image

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 pm
khryssie___x
I post occasionaly. Rarely. 'Cos, like most people, I'm terribly intimidated. I've been ignored, several times before, in the main thread -- so, I don't really post much. -shrugs-

@Rulelr; Eh, alright. Trying to figure out why the boyfriend randomly sent me just one insulting text message. >>; Won't tell me why he sent it, or what I did. He's just ... not responding now. -sighs-

I still am intimidated. xD Just chat it up with some people you continually see, and BOOM, they like you. xD I get talked to by Lady Evelyn Nyht now because I striked up a convo about her shop once. <3

Oh? God, that must suck. -snuggles Khyrs and kicks her BF- xD That's probably why I'm not allowed to date. ;D

Death: A custom slot? I know they are fought over, so... good luck. xD

sbuggy: Yep! Go you! xD I suggest striking up a convo about someone's gorgeous new Soquili or something. xD It usually gets a convo going. ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 pm
Lady Angel of Death

xD Yeah, I usually end up taking on more than I can handle.
Which reminds me... -shot-

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:40 pm
It is hard. For me I kinda just focus and look for the person's sig who I'm talking to and usually everything else goes ignored, don't try to though. It's also a reason I'm around late at night when the thread slows down, a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:41 pm
Ruler of Everything
Lady Angel of Death

xD Yeah, I usually end up taking on more than I can handle.
Which reminds me... -shot-

I have been there >.< Its a hassle

User Image

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Huntress_Silverwing

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 pm
Thanks. I lurk the shop mainly, because I know I'm never going to have the gold to get a soquili. I just don't spend enough time online. My friend introduced me to the shop. You have probably seen her around. SkyDragono.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 pm
Female_Death
Oh I don;t plan on giving up. Really I just have to get a custom slot and I will have a Soq >.< But the customs seem to hate me for some reason. *thinks about it and laughs* It would just be a normal Soq but I have to start somewhere razz

I wish you luck with getting a slot Death. :::Snuggles::: I'm sure your soquili will be lovely. ^__^  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:43 pm
@Ruler; Not allowed to date? -tickles- How old are ya? xD
He's normally cool. >>; He texted me, saying he was going to bed. Then, like twenty minutes later, just out of nowhere -- "youre gay".
I was like -- "fejioafdjsaio WTF?!"
-headdesk-

@Tempest; Thanks! =) -hugs- I'll make sure to fling ya a PM if I ever want to chat.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:44 pm
-ducks in- ^^;

AmayaSerafina

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:47 pm
Huntress_Silverwing
Thanks. I lurk the shop mainly, because I know I'm never going to have the gold to get a soquili. I just don't spend enough time online. My friend introduced me to the shop. You have probably seen her around. SkyDragono.

You never know someone may give you a basket from a breeding, it's how I got my first. :::Nods::: Seen your friend around some too.

@khryssie: Kool. ^___^ And if you want, since it's shorter, just call me Sleet. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:47 pm
AmayaSerafina
-ducks in- ^^;

I remember talking to you like... a year ago, but I've no idea where.

Your avi is cool and you seem nice, but too shy. xD

Silver: Ah. Yep, just introduce yourself and you should be good! >w<
Sky? Yep, I know her! ^^

Khrys: Young. xDD
o.o -kicks Khrys' BF- NO.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:48 pm
Never seen you Amaya, but a kool avi.

Why duck in?