Submit

Your opinion on witchcraft
  Support it
  Against it
  Not sure/Curious
View Results

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:23 pm
i Think we are so lucky to have silver street...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:27 pm
*nods* the very bazzar is a damn good supply shop, and the gem tree, though it isn't down silver street, ahh I saw a pack of chavs take a wrong turning down there once, they were pointing a laughing....until they met a 6'3 guy all in black glaring at them blaugh very, very funny expressions of pure fear, Ithink it was the guy I saw a week or so ago, I can't remember...anyway yup I love that street, how can you not love it for Voodoo and Forbidden Planet?! Oh! And the arcades, very good again  

Isobel Bellamy

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:31 pm
I know! wow! oh, and um, can we go to the gem tree on saturday after you get your lip done..? redface  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:34 pm
*laughs* why're you blushing? Wanna see gem tree guy again? *laughs* anyway sure sure, I need to see some stuff from there, I'm planning Samhain 3nodding  

Isobel Bellamy

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:36 pm
Isobel Bellamy
*laughs* why're you blushing? Wanna see gem tree guy again? *laughs* anyway sure sure, I need to see some stuff from there, I'm planning Samhain 3nodding

yeah, although he's married i kinda do.. redface
yea i need to plan for samhain too...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:41 pm
Alice OConnor
*laughs until she chokes* I really need to introduce you to an unnattached guy sometime....
Oh! on Samhain wanna do something? I need to be initiated still and I want to do it on a Samhain The crone's the most powerful form of the Goddess so hopefully I'll be influenced by her and I need to do some spells soon for people that I'm worried about and I want to be initiated before I do anything and Samhain's good ^_^  

Isobel Bellamy

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:46 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Alice OConnor
*laughs until she chokes* I really need to introduce you to an unnattached guy sometime....
Oh! on Samhain wanna do something? I need to be initiated still and I want to do it on a Samhain The crone's the most powerful form of the Goddess so hopefully I'll be influenced by her and I need to do some spells soon for people that I'm worried about and I want to be initiated before I do anything and Samhain's good ^_^

yes! i have a good innitiation ritual!
and yeah i know, i really seem to be cursed when it comes to relationships.. *sigh* but unfortunately i still hold out the hope that the big band on his finger was only a ring...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:50 pm
Alice OConnor
and yeah i know, i really seem to be cursed when it comes to relationships.. *sigh* but unfortunately i still hold out the hope that the big band on his finger was only a ring...
Whoot! Yaaay on Sat could you show it to me? I'll also need a BoS blessing spell too.....  

Isobel Bellamy

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:54 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Alice OConnor
Whoot! Yaaay on Sat could you show it to me? I'll also need a BoS blessing spell too.....

i have that too hun. oh poops, i have to go, dad's home!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:37 pm
Hey i didnt know you two lived near eachother. Thats neat. You guys are lucky to have pagan friends who live near you, i however dont. Oh well, solitary practice can be fun to. Although im still learning many things.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:46 pm
Koneko_DarkLight
Hey i didnt know you two lived near eachother. Thats neat. You guys are lucky to have pagan friends who live near you, i however dont. Oh well, solitary practice can be fun to. Although im still learning many things.
We live in the same village blaugh I know of about three other pagans, plus a few others that I havn't met but I want to find or at least set up a coven, I don't mind the thought od solitary practice but I'd like to have someone show me if I'm doing things wrong sweatdrop I'm pretty clumsy and forgetful  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:52 pm
*Shrugs* From what ive learned theres not really much of a right or wrong way to do anything.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:54 pm
I kind of forget the order of things or forget things completely, that can really screw up a spell.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:56 pm
You could do a spell completely backwards from the way someone else does it but as long as you truely mean what your trying to do then you'll get results.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:58 pm
Good to know blaugh whoot! I won't be a complete screw up hopefully!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff