Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Join nitnit's Wifi League team Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:54 pm
That's probably when it would have started if I just went with what happened. Now we are just waiting on ravemaster.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:59 pm
nitnit
You might want to consider the first week of september. Also phoenix's team was kinda bad so rave has a very strong chance unless he doesn't submit one at all...

Like I said, it was an old one, so it might suck. And if you don't want me on you team, just say so, cuz I don't want to hold your team back.  

PhoenixBlade983

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:04 pm
Just resubmit a more recent one if you want. Otherwise you'll have to contend with whatever ravemaster sends... though his might be even worse!

The thing is we need a third person regardless of their skill level, I'd just kind of rather have the most skilled out of the 2 people available.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:18 pm
Just sent him a more recent one. I hope it's at least a little better sweatdrop  

PhoenixBlade983

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:23 pm
Yup it's a bit better. the problem I have is that it's just like 6 random OU pokemon, there's no real strategy behind it. Also you need to include EVs D=  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:27 pm
Yup I sent the EV's a while ago. And did rave send his team yet?

Also if you want to, could you just help me on my team nitnit? It won't count as my team against rave's, but I just wanna make it better.  

PhoenixBlade983

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:47 pm
No im too lazy ask jon.

Also where the hell does ravemaster keep on disappearing to?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 pm
i keep dissapearing to school and work. i'll have a bit more free time next week. i have school directly after work so i'm never home.... inless it's late at night.  

ravemaster47

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:53 pm
Well hurry the ******** up and send him your team so I can have an even number of teams, damn it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:55 pm
i already did.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:32 am
Jon choose one of them. I forwarded both teams to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:50 am
*FacePalm*

Well,hopefully this will be settled today.(Why the hell dont you guys just take them both,making one of them into a substitue?)  

Zephyr TruFeld

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 am
Fine based on the lack of a solid team with a strategy other than "counter da other guy!" being sent to me, and phoenix actually sending his in a good format, phoenix will be our main third with ravemaster as a substitute.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:22 pm
Yay! Done. Now please post this team in game clan;s while I start sending activity PM's to get the show on the road.  

Deathguiser

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:26 pm
Deathguiser
Yay! Done. Now please post this team in game clan;s while I start sending activity PM's to get the show on the road.
*Whistles quietly*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces