500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 am
thats a good question!
possibley that would be cool though  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:44 pm
That is possible I guess since Jacob imprinted on her. Didn't they say the wolves imprint on those who best breeds 'em? biggrin  

Vanilla Lollita

Barton Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sweet Chocolate Bunnys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 pm
Wouldn't being pregnant with a vamp-shifter-human put Renesme's life at risk like Bella's was with Rnesme? Plus, it's not fair that all vamps can't have cool powers... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:48 pm
sorry, Renesme (not Nessie!!!!!!!!!) sweatdrop

P.S.shouldn't Rnesme get to pick her nickname? stare  

Sweet Chocolate Bunnys

Sweet Chocolate Bunnys

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:50 pm
I am typing e's and they aren't working... sad

Renesme
Renesme
Renesme  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:23 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
Of course. When the wolves imprint is because that person is the most capable to, I can't really think of it off the tip of my toung. So considering that, it makes it more obvious that she can.

I wanna piggy back on this.

So if Sams Theory is right and this is how imprinting works... I just want to say I feel bad for Leah who thinks she's defective. -,-

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Demoness of Heart
Pubic Genital Lice
Of course. When the wolves imprint is because that person is the most capable to, I can't really think of it off the tip of my toung. So considering that, it makes it more obvious that she can.

I wanna piggy back on this.

So if Sams Theory is right and this is how imprinting works... I just want to say I feel bad for Leah who thinks she's defective. -,-

Didn't she think she'll be fine once she stops phasing?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:59 pm
Actually, that's a good question. I don't think it'd be completely unheard of, but I see complications in that.

Mrs Joe Trohman

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:20 pm
I think, even when she is fully grown, Reneseme can have children, because she is half human. She might not be fully restricted the same way vampires are, because she will always be half human. Her humanity won't just go away when she's fully grown.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:22 pm
Sweet Chocolate Bunnys
Wouldn't being pregnant with a vamp-shifter-human put Renesme's life at risk like Bella's was with Rnesme? Plus, it's not fair that all vamps can't have cool powers... crying
No, because she's part vampire she's a lot stronger and can heal a lot faster. Her body should be able to handle it a lot better then Bella's frail human body.  

Tusyo

1,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:25 am
I think she could. Once she was fully grown.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:20 pm
If you think about it...because of how fast she's maturing, don't you think that she would get fully grown too fast?  

-Your-EmO-KaT-

TenshiElfy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:16 am
Possible =]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
Pubic Genital Lice
xXserenitys-smileXx
Pubic Genital Lice

According to Jacob, it's Sams theory that whenever a werewolf imprints, they imprint on somone that will breed a stronger generation of werewolves.

But theorys can be proven wrong, in Eclipse Carlisle thinks that Alice can't see werewolves in her visions because phasing is an uncontrollable reaction or something smart like that.

fyi: They're not werewolves, they're just wolves. This was proven in Breaking Dawn, and said by on of the Volturi. The real werewolves are almost extinct. Now, the La Push werewolves are just wolves. The only reason they phase into wolves is because that's what they're used to by their ancestors.

-
Theories can be proven wrong, but if Breaking Dawn was last of the series, why would Stephenie leave that in there as a theory. To me, that wouldn't makes sense unless Stephenie slipped that in there as truth. Well, that's just what I think.

But i like calling them werewolves, they've been referred to as werewolves ever since jacob broke the treaty at the beach in Twilight.

And i believe Stephenie said in Comic-Con (I'm pretty sure it was a Comic-Con interview) that she would still continue with the series.

Auctually, it was said by Edward, in proof that the wolves were not dangerous, and should therefore not be feared by the Volturi. He said they were "Shapeshifters" and that it was by random chance that they choose to turn into wolves. (note "Third Wife" legend in Eclipse.) Also, Caius (Volturi) used to hunt werewolves.  

NoLongerActive111

covo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:21 pm
Probably but it would be really weird... 1/4 vampire, 1/4 human, and 1/2 werewolf...that would be one really odd kid.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff