Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
*stress!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minako never has vacations and should take one!
  AGREED
  *whips* GET BACK TO WORK!
View Results

Fluffy the Infamous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:53 pm
School just started yesterday for me =(  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 pm
Meeting new people is so much fun! You get to find out all these new perspectives on the world and learn things and get to find out that there's another person on this planet that you kinda maybe like. :] It'll be a good experience! It shouldn't be long before you're completely comfortable in your new environment.  

Aevy

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 pm
Ruler of all Cheese
Meeting new people is so much fun! You get to find out all these new perspectives on the world and learn things and get to find out that there's another person on this planet that you kinda maybe like. :] It'll be a good experience! It shouldn't be long before you're completely comfortable in your new environment.
I like the campus a lot.
But... there's just a few people I'm wary of.. like that ONE guy who looks like he's in his 30s in a freshman orientation...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:12 pm
crazy_mongoose
Ruler of all Cheese
I like the campus a lot.
But... there's just a few people I'm wary of.. like that ONE guy who looks like he's in his 30s in a freshman orientation...

Ooh... creepy types. I am familiar with them, I have to say... (has just gotten rid of a stalker, lol) Ya, basically stay away from the creepy types and you're good. How's it been so far?  

Aevy

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 pm
Ruler of all Cheese
crazy_mongoose
Ruler of all Cheese
I like the campus a lot.

Ooh... creepy types. I am familiar with them, I have to say... (has just gotten rid of a stalker, lol) Ya, basically stay away from the creepy types and you're good. How's it been so far?
Mongoose is moving in tomorrow... but from the orientations it's been pretty well so far...
Except for that one creepy guy.
And Mongoose just has that itchy feeling he's going to be in one of her classes.
Just one of those feelings...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:36 pm
Siberian Giant
Ruler of all Cheese
crazy_mongoose
Ruler of all Cheese
I like the campus a lot.

Mongoose is moving in tomorrow... but from the orientations it's been pretty well so far...
And Mongoose just has that itchy feeling he's going to be in one of her classes.

Just don't associate with him and you'll be good. :] And besides, his being old-looking probably doesn't mean anything more than that he's probably not exactly intelligent and took a while to get to the class. And even there we can't make assumptions! College is fun, enjoy it. heart

Yes that was an order. x3  

Aevy

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:49 pm
Ruler of all Cheese
Siberian Giant
Ruler of all Cheese
crazy_mongoose
Ruler of all Cheese
I like the campus a lot.

Just don't associate with him and you'll be good. :] And besides, his being old-looking probably doesn't mean anything more than that he's probably not exactly intelligent and took a while to get to the class. And even there we can't make assumptions! College is fun, enjoy it. heart

But he was creepy.. just something off... e__e
but anyways... college is gonna be a fun time...
for not having money. XD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 pm
Siberian Giant
Ruler of all Cheese
Siberian Giant
Ruler of all Cheese
crazy_mongoose
Ruler of all Cheese
I like the campus a lot.

But he was creepy.. just something off... e__e
but anyways... college is gonna be a fun time...
for not having money. XD

Money is irrelevant. Just go vandalize stuff and light stuff on fire and steal some other stuff. That's cheap and an easy form of entertainment!

Kidding. x] But believe me, I spent the summer at a college taking this writing course... and college life is amazing! Parties, guys, insane stuff goes down. My suggestion: join a sorority if at all possible. 3nodding  

Aevy

Siberian Giant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 pm
*isn't a party person*
*doesn't like meeting people*
*can be amused by simple things*
*parents aren't rich*

Money is totally relevant if you want to survive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:08 pm
KuroAkaNeko
What summer.. I've been working like Minnie too x3
Universe puts us in places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right.

sadness workaholics... what is the world coming to

Wherever we are, it's the right place .. and the right time. Pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born.

icegurl157

xX_Shatered_Moonlight_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:09 pm
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:20 pm
I have a totally different college life.

To quote my Math teacher this semester...

"College.. is that period in your life where you decide to have a life and go out or study your butt off and learn...its a hard choice. Come back to me if you want to learn.."

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aevy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:23 pm
Siberian Giant
*isn't a party person*
*parents aren't rich*

Haha, then you'll so be good at the classes part of college. Your teachers will freaking adore you. <3 And even if money's tight, it doesn't mean you can't have fun! Fun's not always all about parties either--it's about chilling with the people you do meet. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:24 pm
Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
I have a totally different college life.

To quote my Math teacher this semester...

"College.. is that period in your life where you decide to have a life and go out or study your butt off and learn...its a hard choice. Come back to me if you want to learn.."
Universe puts us in places where we can learn. They are never easy places, but they are right.

I don't know about the 'study your butt off to learn' part
but i do know that it's to expand your knowledge base
mostly problem solving and learning to look at something with a different perspective.....
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Wherever we are, it's the right place .. and the right time. Pain that sometimes comes is part of the process of constantly being born.

icegurl157

icegurl157

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:26 pm
Ruler of all Cheese
Siberian Giant
*isn't a party person*
*parents aren't rich*

Haha, then you'll so be good at the classes part of college. Your teachers will freaking adore you. <3 And even if money's tight, it doesn't mean you can't have fun! Fun's not always all about parties either--it's about chilling with the people you do meet. :]

yes fun doesn't require money but sometimes it makes it easier to have fun
it depends on what you put into it [mentally] I suppose
xd xd xd xd xd

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff