Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

breakingdawn25

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:36 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
kanangirl123
xXserenitys-smileXx
I understand what you guys are saying, i truly do. and i know Bella can re-shield. And i know what it means to Edward to finally be able to hear her, and i know how much more convenient that this can make their relationship.

But to me, her finally being able to unshield seems like a betrayal (wow that sounds so drastic). She's like the only one that has a private mind, and turning it off at times, well i think her shield should be like a gift you can't let other people borrow (?).

I don't think you really understand the importance of Bella's ability to un-shield herself. Edward could never read Bella's mind. He ALSO kept doubting how much she loved him. By allowed Edward that one short glimpse of her mind, he can finally see just how much she really loves him. It doesn't make their relationship more "convenient", it completes it.

Thats what Steph Meyer says too. Its kind of like four books worth of tension released right then. Bella had her revelation in New Moon, I guess Edward had his at the end of Breaking Dawn.

Keep in mind, I started this thread when i hated Breaking Dawn.

and thats suppose to mean... what to us exactly? (by no means to do i mean to sound mean)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:25 pm
breakingdawn25
xXserenitys-smileXx
kanangirl123
xXserenitys-smileXx
I understand what you guys are saying, i truly do. and i know Bella can re-shield. And i know what it means to Edward to finally be able to hear her, and i know how much more convenient that this can make their relationship.

But to me, her finally being able to unshield seems like a betrayal (wow that sounds so drastic). She's like the only one that has a private mind, and turning it off at times, well i think her shield should be like a gift you can't let other people borrow (?).

I don't think you really understand the importance of Bella's ability to un-shield herself. Edward could never read Bella's mind. He ALSO kept doubting how much she loved him. By allowed Edward that one short glimpse of her mind, he can finally see just how much she really loves him. It doesn't make their relationship more "convenient", it completes it.

Thats what Steph Meyer says too. Its kind of like four books worth of tension released right then. Bella had her revelation in New Moon, I guess Edward had his at the end of Breaking Dawn.

Keep in mind, I started this thread when i hated Breaking Dawn.

and thats suppose to mean... what to us exactly? (by no means to do i mean to sound mean)

It means i have had a change in opinion. Meaning I do not intend to stand by what i have said in the past.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces