Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
if u were turned into a vampire what would your power be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:11 pm
rofl I would love it if her kid turned out ugly though... and Emmet would freak if the child was a weakling. They'd both be on top of the kid, making him/her do weightlifting or covering him/her with cosmetics or soemthing... what a show...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:12 pm
i think my power would be...
something like Bens'
and maybe mind reading or sumthing

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:59 am
Rin Kairiu
rofl I would love it if her kid turned out ugly though... and Emmet would freak if the child was a weakling. They'd both be on top of the kid, making him/her do weightlifting or covering him/her with cosmetics or soemthing... what a show...

lol, i know! i'd feel bad for the kid though. i mean poor thing, having make up thrown at them one minute and weights the next. it would be madning and you know alice would never pass up a make over opertunity... Poor, Poor dear. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:02 pm
Jasper would pity the poor child and put him/her to sleep so s/he wouldn't have to suffer through it all.  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Unikorn_Stew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:55 pm
probably something that hides me from other vampires. Like super stealth or an allusion that looks like I disappeared. Not everyone has powers you know.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:12 pm
Hydrokinesis/Cryokinesis. Word.  

Sinatin

Persephone Waker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 pm
I have no ******** idea. But his gets me thinking... But I'm like Edward then I think, hint, too much. So I'm going to think about this for awhile...and maybe get back to you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:32 pm
If i got to choose then id go with the ability to control time. I could freeze it or go back an hour or so to change small things nothing to huge to upset the balance of things though. 3nodding  

Necro Life

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:15 am
Rin Kairiu
Jasper would pity the poor child and put him/her to sleep so s/he wouldn't have to suffer through it all.

LOL and thats why i love jasper... I would imagine that Bella would try to sheild the poor child too but just about everyone else would just make matters worse. lol. still a funny thought though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 am
Aradia Helevorn
Rin Kairiu

LOL and thats why i love jasper... I would imagine that Bella would try to sheild the poor child too but just about everyone else would just make matters worse. lol. still a funny thought though.

Yeah... and her shield wouldn't work on Emmet and Rosalie though... The only physical power it blocked was Kate's but if someone could jjst walk through the barrier, which they could, they could just rip someone to pieces.

Oh well.

No clue what my power would be... I have been toying with the idea of reflecting powers back onto people, like a mirror. I seem to be more of a shield type in personality, but I'm trying to steer clear of the other shield-like powers... sweatdrop  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:48 am
Ah, like Inuyaha's series' Cana... i get it but i wasn't referring to bella's power. i meant more physically than that. she has first hand experience at being the guina pig. lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:08 am
I'd probably want to have the ability Clairessence.  

Miraxchan

ThisGameis A Rip Off

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 pm
i think I'd probably want the opposite power of alice."to know the past"..haha.. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:04 pm
I don't know what my power would be. But I am pretty good at mimicking accents and dialects, so maybe that talent would be really enhanced.  

stareyed_in_LA

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:18 am
Alright, I got one. It's kinda like Jaspers but works on one person at a time. (I tend to be like this anyways) The ability to take someone's "pain" (sadness, anger, grief, guilt, etc.) away by touching them and transferring it to yourself... you don't keep it, of course, but it takes time to wear off of you.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff