Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Blackfurs Requests - FREE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would any of you actually Comission me? For cash?
  Yeah Definitely!
  Improve a bit and sure!
  I dont know...
  No!
View Results

sapphire_nate316

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:27 pm
dang. i'm dualy impressed. think i could draw for me?

a calico with red wings and a black outline. If you can domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:29 pm
I shall try my best, i need to update my list soon, but for now i need to go to the mall and get new clothes for work that i cant afford sweatdrop anyways, ill get to work immediately!  

Tyler Blackfur

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:45 pm
Ok i updated my list, if i forgot you at all for any reason PLEASE PM me with a reminder ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:17 pm
I'll have the info you need to draw me tomorrow sorry just a little sleepy today ^^;  

Vetto Ryouzou

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:27 pm
you can do one of either my fursona or my gaia fur

Fursona (Kago)
http://www.deviantart.com/view/15828557/

Gaia Fur (Kaky)
http://www.deviantart.com/view/21214451/

Kago is half wolf, half cat, and half dragon. Kaky is just a standard red fox with black wings (yeah..I'm real original..*saracism*)

Note: Kago is a female...while Kaky is male.

take all of the time you need since you got a big list. Doesn't have to be perfect either. I'll take anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:35 pm
Well Rayote.. After long thought ive Decided what i want.. your style fit who ive been needing to draw. You will be the first Ever to draw Vetto Curse.. and alternate personality You Will Draw Red ^.^

Now Red has no pic of him so this is all based of what i think off thou i will show you scars Of Vetto to help.

Now Vetto 5'8-6ft ((I can never remember it fully)).
Red... Is 8 feet tall ((You will find out why)).

Now Vetto is a 9-tailed kitsune orange with many scars
Exmp: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Vetto/VettoShadow.jpg
Exmp: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Vetto/InfoHelp.jpg

Now.. These Scar are on Red as well but not the eye patch. Every Red moon Vetto goes threw a transformation ((Like Werewolf syndrome)) were his inner demon take over his body. Red is Large.. Covered head to toe in muscles. And looks like he can bench-press a Semi truck.. but not like over bored muscles just pretty damn toned. Now Red Does have were wolf traits larger claws.. longer fangs and a slightly wolf muzzle. But over all He looks like a VERY VERY big and muscle fox he does have 9 black tails. Now.. I need him to look insane.. like corrupt insane the kinda guy who have no trouble slowly pushing a knife threw your lung time after time hearing a person scream as he slowly murder them ((Im sick in the head ya!!!! ^.^)), If you need a example of corrupt in his eye her a another pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Vetto/Eyes2.jpg ((The Red Eye))

I hope this help. .if you have any question feel free to pm me.

Vetto Ryouzou

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:22 pm
To those of you awaiting requests i apologise for the long time youre waiting, normally i could finish at least 2 requests per day as long as they are simple, cartoonish pictures (Realism takes longer because i need to think about musculature) but lately i have been having alot of money broblems and its hard enough just getting food, i am close to a job but until itsd a solid deal, i will be very slow with my work, and perhaps even after, i really love doing all this for you but i do need to make money, so tings will be slow, please forgive me...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:31 pm
Rayote
To those of you awaiting requests i apologise for the long time youre waiting, normally i could finish at least 2 requests per day as long as they are simple, cartoonish pictures (Realism takes longer because i need to think about musculature) but lately i have been having alot of money broblems and its hard enough just getting food, i am close to a job but until itsd a solid deal, i will be very slow with my work, and perhaps even after, i really love doing all this for you but i do need to make money, so tings will be slow, please forgive me...

It all cool im a I can wait a while.. and beside it is free ^_~  

Vetto Ryouzou

Nartu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 pm
I see that you're a bit busy now. I'd ask for one but I wouldn't want to impose sweatdrop When you're less-busy, mabye you could do one for me?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:54 pm
Vetto Ryouzou
Rayote

Heh i just wish I was good enough to charge people sweatdrop  

Tyler Blackfur

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:08 pm
Rayote
Vetto Ryouzou
Rayote

I dunno.. i think you could get a good k or 2 seen worse charge more. All i see really you get wrong is you draw arms a little to short but as any artist know the arms and hands are the hardest part to get down but ones you do it easy as pie.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:09 pm
Vetto Ryouzou
Rayote
Vetto Ryouzou
Rayote

I dunno.. i think you could get a good k or 2 seen worse charge more. All i see really you get wrong is you draw arms a little to short but as any artist know the arms and hands are the hardest part to get down but ones you do it easy as pie.

Im not talking Gaia gold....  

Tyler Blackfur

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:14 pm
Rayote
Vetto Ryouzou
Rayote
Vetto Ryouzou
Rayote

Im not talking Gaia gold....

Same thing ^^; Trust me on this just get your arms down you get sells.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:17 pm
Thearms of the realistic are rroportioned right, i know that much, your arms only hang to your half thigh, or at least mine do ^^  

Tyler Blackfur

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:20 pm
blinks and rechecks " ACK!? i seem to have mixed you up with some one i sworn i saw one short arm ack.. my sleepness can be seen. -feel like a a**-  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff