PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:24 am
(Sure.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:08 pm
((Merci! whee ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:21 pm
Mokuba watched as his brother ate his breakfast, looking sympathetic for his brother. It seemed that Seto had really forgot everything that has happened. But it was good to see him eating like this. Usually he would barely eat a thing, but now he seemed to be eating a full meal. He smiled softly, glad to see his brother was getting better. Though he wasn't too happy when he got the news that Ryou was in a relationship with his brother, not to mention that he would be moving in with them. It was not to long ago that Seto had engaged Ryou in marrige, that still effected him. Though he was glad to see his brother happy, it was so new having someone in their house with them. Not to mention the certain nights their shared passion in their bedroom, even if they didn't mean to Mokuba could overhear them. But it seemed his brother was improving, and if that was due to Ryou then he could deal with it. Besides, he'd do anything for his brother, anything to make him happy.

"Well I'm going to go see if everything is ready for Jou and Yugi to come over. I'll be back in a second." he replied with a smile before heading out of the kitchen. He could only hope Seto didn't go nuts on Ryou while he was gone. Picking up the living room in a rush, hoping to get it done before their arrival. His pizza box was still on the table, cans of soda layed on the coffee table, and the spare blanket and pillow were sprawled ourt on the couch. 's**t, if Seto sees this, he may freak. Now that he has forgotten Ryou, he doesnt know that I ordered pizza more these days..' he thought to himself. Placing the soda cans inside the box, he crept to the kitchen entrance. Once he caught a moment where his brother wasn't looking in his direction he rushed inside, hoping to make it into the garbage can.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:58 pm

He hated how Ryou was taking to him as if they knew eachother...wait, they did, didn't they? This was all so confusing to Seto. It was difficult for him to keep in mind that this Ryou person really did supposedly know him, and apparently like him...enough to be engaged over it. Seto sighed and looked down at his empty plate. He had never felt so oddly satisfied before. It was different, and he didn't really like it. It made him really uneasy.

Now that Seto had calmed down quite a bit and taken a good look and everything, he realised that this 'place' that he kept trying to get away from was the same place he would have run away to. But it was so different. It was, in fact, his own house, but it seemed there had been quite a few changes. They weren't bad changes in the least, in fact, Seto remembered telling himself he would one day find the time to redecorate the place. And apparently, the new him had plenty of time. He couldn't believe he hadn't been called in for work yet. He looked up at the clock on the wall and realised it read 10:30. Seto couldn't remember the last time he had slept so long.

With a sigh Seto looked back up at Ryou, not really at him, rather past him. Like he did with most people. "So what time do I go to work in this twisted world?" He joked, but it came out sounding rather sarcastic and mean. He needed to work on his people skills.

Ladomere

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:25 am
"You don't go into work today, you asked for the day off so you and Jou could really take the time to discuss anything that needed working out. I let you sleep in a bit, too. I think he said something about a little boy with an older sister at the orphanage they were at last week. If you're worried about the stocks, you could always go up to your office here for a while and work all that out." Ryou commented. "How do you like the new curtains by the way? Not too bold, are they?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:47 pm
((Ok, I'm going to have Jou and Yugi show up, since this is dying on me here. PM me if you don't want them yet and I'll del it. Want me to puppet Yugi until another comes who would rather play him?))
Jonouchi knocked on the Kaiba's front door, Yug standing at his shoulder. Today was the day that they were going to try and start to adopt some children. A cute little pair of siblings named Mitsu and Kyo. Jonu's grin reached from ear to ear, he was so excited.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:19 am
"I'll go get the door, you stay here and finish your breakfast. Be nice to Jouno, it's rare when he gets time off from police duty and I don't want to be having to nurse you again just because Yugi beat the tar out of you. You know how he gets about his husband." Ryou chidded, before he opened the door. "Hello, Yugi, Jounouchi. You both seem extremely happy today.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:48 pm
"Darn right we're happy! We've been waiting for this a long time!" Jonu asnwered happily, his arm wrapping around Yugi as they walked through the front door and sat at the table across from Seto.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:10 pm
Ryou nodded his acknowledgement as to their reasons. "Don't irritate Seto too much today, alright? He's not feeling much like himself lately. I think it's the wedding coming up, I think he's been getting really nervous. I know I am." Ryou commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:30 pm
"Oh, yeah, weddings can be nerve wracking. Ours was." Yugi smiled at Bakura.
"So... Seto... what can you tell us about how in the wo'ld we're gonna figure these out?" Jonouchi slid some addoption papers across to Seto. All of the obvious stuff was filled out (ie signatures and such) but most of the spaces were blank.

Angel of Flames2

Ladomere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:30 pm

Seto glared up at Ryou for a moment. He would NEVER get the 'tar beat out of him' from Yugi! This had to be a different person. The Yugi Mouto he knew of was four foot nothing with goofy hair and a too happy outlook on life. He huffed as the other man went off to open the door and looked down at his nearly empty plate. He didn't like this. All the changes. First he finds out he's engaged to a man, on top of that one he doesn't even know! Second he finds out that not only is he supposedly FRIENDS with Yugi, but he gets beat up by him too? And then, to top it all off, his darling baby brother was turning into a man. Which meant Seto had to keep an eye out for the well being of his heart. He would kill anyone who hurt his sweet, innocent little angel of a brother. He didn't want to seem like an a**, but all "dates" were to be passed by him first.

Seto could hear the distant voices of the others in the next room. It disgusted him in the slightest that Yugi Mouto and Jounouchi Katsuya were actually in his house, about to ask him advice about adopting children....together....as a couple.

Seto looked up at the yellow haired man as he was so suddenly addressed, he must have been thinking off in the distance and hadn't noticed them enter the room. He glared slightly at Jonouchi, before looking down at the papers in front of him. He didn't care. He didn't want to help these losers. He wanted to leave. Go to work, do something besides this. He stood with his plate and walked over to the sink. After rinsing and placing it in the dishwasher, he broke the awkward silence that was filling the room. He sighed heavily before picking up the closest paper. "Well, if you really want the kids, just sign 'em off. It looks done for the most part. Although, You don't seem to have court dates or visits set up yet. Have you fostered the children for long?" He tried to keep his voice calm and slightly interested. But it didn't seem to be working, it came out sarcastic and careless in his head. All he wanted was for them to leave, and giving them their answers may do just that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:58 am
Ryou blinked at the two of them. "That's only because you kept getting mad over the party that Honda threw for Jounouchi. I remember you cursing the whole time you were getting ready, then the instant you got up to the alter, you slapped the #### out of him," Ryou commented. "And from what I hear, you still give him trouble about how that all went down."

He nodded at Seto's comments on the paper work. "I never did hear what happened when you finally convinced the kids to stay with you guys... And where are they now?" He questioned. "I remember you saying something about how the older one insisted that their younger sleep in the same room..."

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:44 pm
"Oh... well, they were getting molested at the orphanage, so they actaully kind of wanted to stay with us. However, Kyo is RERALLY protective of Mitsu, so he demanded that they sleep in the same room. It didn't seem to bother her, so we said yes." Yugi answered. "They're with Tea, actually. They really seem to like her."
Jonu was looking at Seto oddly.
"Are you alright Kaiba? You seem even more angry than usual. And I know it's not just the wedding; not even I was this pissy."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:20 pm
Mokuba watched his brother form afar, he seemed to be out of it. Ryou was a little quick to telling Seto that he was speaking to the two people he use to despise. All of this was still new to Seto, yet Ryou went on as if all of this was normal. Even though Mokuba found it to be normal over the years. Pity for Seto consumed him. His brother didn't know anything that was going on around him. All the events seemed to be passing by too fast, Seto needed to see things slowly, at least thats how he felt. Once Ryou had made his exit and greeted their guests, Mokuba took a seat facing his brother. "Dont worry Seto..Yugi could never beat you, only in his dreams." he replied with a cocky smile. One thing he was sure was normal to Seto, was his undying adimiration for Setos strengths. Hopefully that would help him relax more.

Mokuba gave a nervous smile to Seto, somehow understanding his thoughts. Jounouchi and Yugi being a couple was a little crazy, especially now. Of course, Mokuba knew about this for a long time.

His eyes fixed on Seto as he moved about the kitchen, attempting to help Jou and Yugi. Though of course Seto didn't care, it was arousing suspicion among their guests. Jou caught on and asked what was wrong with Seto. Mokuba let out a small sigh, not wanting things to get wierd. He figured it would be best if he tryed to evade th subject. "It's a long story, Setos just not himself today thats all. Even though setos nicer now, he's still Seto. You know my brother, he has his moments." Mokuba explained. Giving a small smile to Seto, hoping he wasn't making Seto out to look like the bad guy. But at the moment, he didn't want to openly talk to them about his brothers amnesia. Acting as if this was just a bad day, they would avoid the subject and then nothing would be able to confuse his brother even more. The last thing he needed at the moment was a bunch of people surrounding him.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Ladomere

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:47 pm

Seto hadn't the slightest clue what this white haired man who stood before him was talking about, he just gave him an odd look and ignored his answer as best he could. How does that have any significance to the conversation? He shook his head and blocked out as much as possible, he was just too tired to put up with all of it right now.

Then he remembered! Ryou had been responding to Mouto's comment about how weddings could be 'nerve wracking' or whatever it was he said. Seto opened his eyes and picked up chunks of what the others were saying. He didn't care, he really didn't. This wasn't something he wanted to be spending his valuable time doing, but he felt tied down, or forced in a way. He heard something of molestation at the orphanage and he instantly came back to the conversation. It was disgusting how casually it seemed to just roll off of Yugi's tongue as if it were nothing. It made Kaiba's blood want to start bubbling and his hand reach out to grab Yugi by his stupid spiked head, but he refrained and took another breath once he heard his brother interject.

Seto was somewhat relieved that his brother had answered for him, he didn't really feel like getting into it at the moment. He secretly returned his brother's smile with a lazy 'Thanks' kinda grin and sighed deeply in mental exhaustion. Today was like nothing he had ever experienced before, and he hoped it was a one time thing. Everything felt so wrong and awkward to the young blue-eyed man, and 'awkward' was not an emotion he had experience dealing with.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff