Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Monk/Psych Fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Monk, Psych, House, USA Network, television 

Reply Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)
School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:55 am
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
cutepupster38
*sigh* don't you hate going to school on 9/11? Especially going to history where your teacher drones on and on for the ENTIRE period about 9/11 and terrorists and a bunch of other junk.
My teacher, surprisingly enough, didn't mention 9/11 at all. We watched some stuff about the 60s. In the morning the jazz band played the national anthem, and we had a moment of silence.

@ Kitsune: That sucks x.x
My school didn't even mention 9/11.

...How American, school district. How american.
Wow..That's kinda not right, dude.
Yea. Or maybe they did. I just wasn't paying attention or something. There are times where my mind stops working, and I don't even notice.

Seriously. I'm not kidding. I'm being seriously serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:04 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
cutepupster38
*sigh* don't you hate going to school on 9/11? Especially going to history where your teacher drones on and on for the ENTIRE period about 9/11 and terrorists and a bunch of other junk.
My teacher, surprisingly enough, didn't mention 9/11 at all. We watched some stuff about the 60s. In the morning the jazz band played the national anthem, and we had a moment of silence.

Yea. Or maybe they did. I just wasn't paying attention or something. There are times where my mind stops working, and I don't even notice.

That happens to me, too. Sometimes my mind will wander into a far away land and when it comes back I'm thinking, "Crap...I didn't hear what he said.." sweatdrop  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:18 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
cutepupster38

That happens to me, too. Sometimes my mind will wander into a far away land and when it comes back I'm thinking, "Crap...I didn't hear what he said.." sweatdrop
Waaah, I hate that so much. It's also usually when the person is adressing my specifically. And I'm all like, "Wuhhh?" and then the person just gets frustrated. Thus is the life of an obsessive compolsive fan-fiction writer... emo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

Waaah, I hate that so much. It's also usually when the person is adressing my specifically. And I'm all like, "Wuhhh?" and then the person just gets frustrated. Thus is the life of an obsessive compolsive fan-fiction writer... emo
So, so true *nod nod*  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

So, so true *nod nod*
But, luckily, I still get good enough grades. I'm a 3.6 average! Despite my horrible study habits.

My parents have a lot to do with it. They're smart.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:27 am
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

So, so true *nod nod*
But, luckily, I still get good enough grades. I'm a 3.6 average! Despite my horrible study habits.

I never study xD Or, at least, I didn't used to. Chemistry is having to force me to study.  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:05 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

So, so true *nod nod*

I never study xD Or, at least, I didn't used to. Chemistry is having to force me to study.
What forces me to study is the fear of my teacher yelling at me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:37 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
So, so true *nod nod*

I only study if I don't know something.  

Azure Firefox

YAY 9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:32 pm
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
So, so true *nod nod*

Wait- isn't school supposed to be teaching you stuff you don't know? Ooo, Board of Directors, you've got some splainin' to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:09 pm
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

Wait- isn't school supposed to be teaching you stuff you don't know? Ooo, Board of Directors, you've got some splainin' to do.

Psssh. School is for handing you textbooks and sending you on your merry little way. Good teachers are optional.

I may be slightly biased against public schools. >_>  

Ms Spork

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Ms Spork
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

Psssh. School is for handing you textbooks and sending you on your merry little way. Good teachers are optional.

So true xP
Though I voluntarily failed an entrance exam to a private high school xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:31 pm
Azure Firefox
Ms Spork
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

So true xP

How come you didn't wanna go?  

Ms Spork

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:29 am
Ms Spork
Azure Firefox
Ms Spork
Kitsune-chan64
Azure Firefox
Kitsune-chan64

So true xP

I didn't know anyone there. All of my friends from middle school were going to a public high school.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:50 pm
Azure Firefox
Ms Spork
Azure Firefox
Ms Spork
Kitsune-chan64

So true xP

I didn't know anyone there. All of my friends from middle school were going to a public high school.

Voluntarily failing and entrance exam eek My parents would kill me if they found out I did that!  

cutepupster38

Azure Firefox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:00 pm
cutepupster38
Azure Firefox
Ms Spork
Azure Firefox
Ms Spork
Kitsune-chan64

So true xP

Voluntarily failing and entrance exam eek My parents would kill me if they found out I did that!
I don't think my parents know about it xP
Oh well. Doesn't matter now since we aren't even in that state anymore.  
Blah, blah blah, blah blah... (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games