Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
I Aaron I[Returning Tamer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my Digimon?
  Yes Gimme
  No i have a better one mwhuaaaaa
  No it's holy digimon who likes holy!!!!!!!!!?
  Yes holy digimon Rock
View Results

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:13 am
lief_7
If I remember correctly It would of been 07-09 If I remember correctly haha How long have you been here for?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:47 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
If I remember correctly It would of been 07-09 If I remember correctly haha How long have you been here for?

I joined DTI in 2010 but i've been on gaia since 2004. My brother found the guild and talked me into coming back to Gaia for it. Haven't looked back since haha, best guild on gaia!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:42 pm
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

I joined DTI in 2010 but i've been on gaia since 2004. My brother found the guild and talked me into coming back to Gaia for it. Haven't looked back since haha, best guild on gaia!
No arguments there!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:54 pm
Hiiiii!
I'm Josh or Dexterity Bonus!
Nice to meet you!

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:18 pm
Dexterity Bonus
Hiiiii!
Nice to meet you!
Hey my brothers name is josh haha. By the way your avi reminds me of a pink wizardmon XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:47 pm
So do you remember where you were RPing last? Or did you spend any time in The RP last time you were in the guild?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 pm
lief_7
So do you remember where you were RPing last? Or did you spend any time in The RP last time you were in the guild?
I'm 99% positive I rp'd but can't remember where I did it hahaha. also if i remember correctly I did a fair bit of battling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:10 pm
I Aaron I
lief_7
I'm 99% positive I rp'd but can't remember where I did it hahaha. also if i remember correctly I did a fair bit of battling.
Ah well that's cool. By battling do you mean with the dice rolls and HP and stuff? If so they have added a card battle system to it (not sure if that was during your time or not) I like card battles but it's kinda dead now sad  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 pm
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
Ah well that's cool. By battling do you mean with the dice rolls and HP and stuff? If so they have added a card battle system to it (not sure if that was during your time or not) I like card battles but it's kinda dead now sad
There's card battles? yeah it was dice rolling lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 pm
I Aaron I
Dexterity Bonus
Hiiiii!
Nice to meet you!
Hey my brothers name is josh haha. By the way your avi reminds me of a pink wizardmon XP

Josh's are the best cool
And thank you! Thats exactly what I'm going for!

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:24 pm
Dexterity Bonus
I Aaron I
Dexterity Bonus
Hiiiii!
Nice to meet you!

Josh's are the best cool
You just need a staff and bowing down to a gatomon and you're set wink  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:26 pm
I Aaron I
Dexterity Bonus
I Aaron I
Dexterity Bonus
Hiiiii!
Nice to meet you!

Josh's are the best cool
You just need a staff and bowing down to a gatomon and you're set wink

The hat item does have some gatomon based poses ; )

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:47 pm
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Yep they took the basic battle system you knew and added cards to it, it's pretty fun, you can build your deck in the battle forum  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:49 pm
random person randomly posting.  

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:03 pm
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Yep they took the basic battle system you knew and added cards to it, it's pretty fun, you can build your deck in the battle forum
I might have to check it out lol, and did you like your tip? I know it's not much these day inflation is rediculous  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff