Submit

Will you go find it?
  yeah, I need an Edward fix!
  And slap steph in the face? heck no.
  I'lldownload it and buy it when it comes out.hehe...^^'
View Results

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:31 pm
I really don't care who did it, nor am I going to read it. But I am on the same page as Pubic Genital Lice... if Rob had the twelve chapters...and he's the only one, besides stephenie, who has the twelve chapters...who else could it be? Unless it's a really good fake.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:08 pm
6vampire6mistress6
Hey, how is it in a spiral notebook and typed at the same time....? My editor doesn't put stuff in spirals for me!! That's just odd.

It looks like it was ripped out of a spiral book..... so maybe Rob WAS mugged! Like I said, I'm sure he wasn't the ONLY one looking at it. That's why I think someone took it from him while he wasn't using it - or asked to borrow it, copied it and gave it back.

It's also obvious that someone is doing it JUST to spite Stephenie. They haven't made any kind of money off it - not that I can tell anyway. So why else would you bother?

My theory is that either an extra didn't get the part they wanted, or some fan is pissed because Rob is Edward and they took it, scanned it and are trying to pin it on Rob and the cast.

I just really REALLY don't think he would do that. I'm highly suspicious of other cast members - no I won't name names - but not Rob. He said himself he wants to be in the next 2 movies and if he got found out it'd put an axe through his career. And I don't think Stephenie would've given it to him if she didn't completely trust him.

OR another theory - which is a shot in the dark. Steph is on the same sleeping med's that I'm on. If you're not i bed in 15 minutes, I kid you not, you do stuff you don't even KNOW you did and have no recollection of it at all. It's kinda scary actually >< So, maybe she was scanning something for the web, went on automatic and scanned everything in site - including the story and hit submit.

((I don't actually think she'd do that, by the way - that's only me who does that. I was using our copy machine and I found like 8 different copies of my hand and a waterbottle xDDDD My mom had to stop me - so I went to brush my teeth and ran screaming from the bathroom. She was like "Wtf...?" And I just kept repeating "The bubbles...the bubbles are singing!" I'm off that medication now, for obvious reasons, but they won't let me forget that.))

And you can PM me the link.... I is curious lol

This is funny though. We've all turned into Twilight CSI's blaugh

I just can't find myself to believe some one framed Rob. In all careers some one messes up. Let's take many famous actors/actress over time. A lot of them probably screwed up their acting career at one point doing some thing pretty shitty.

And interesting medication to be on.
Also, I thought more of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit [that law and order is more intense.]

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm
Jellycones
I really don't care who did it, nor am I going to read it. But I am on the same page as Pubic Genital Lice... if Rob had the twelve chapters...and he's the only one, besides stephenie, who has the twelve chapters...who else could it be? Unless it's a really good fake.

I don't think it's a fake. The first chapter is also on Stephenie's website. And if you saw the picture I took a screen-shot of, it's all copied.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 pm
But that's just it though - he can't have been the ONLY cast member to see it. Kristen obviously would've had access, plus the others.

What motive would he have to do that though?

Personally, I would point the finger at either Taylor or Catherine(director).

OR it's a conspiracy between Nikki and the director. They're related, after all ><

I don't want to say my reasons because it will sound MUCH too mean but it sad that someone did it in any case.

It's just that Rob always seems so - clueless lol I'm going to go see if Steph's said anything about it haha I mean, if it turns out it IS Rob, then there won't BE a twilight movie. Not for a few years anyway and by then loads of us will have lost the interest we have right now.  

6vampire6mistress6

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:53 pm
I think it would've been a careless motive. Maybe he saw how all the Twilight fans reacted to Twilight related stuff, and maybe he wanted to spoil us all. People can be real dicks some times.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:15 pm
This is so frustrating!!!!!!!!
This is exactly the type of thing that people work really hard to prevent and yet still some loser still managed to leak it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so TICKED!
I hope steaph knows!!!! I hope this really doesnt strta some wack controversy....im really mad about this....
What a moron!!???
Jeeze......this is awful...  

O r c h i d a c e o u s

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out