Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Curse of Eternity (Belting Out come here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:17 am
The robot like figures hovered over them like flies.

"Identify yourselves!" one of them said, in a voice that was definitely human.

They simultaneously pulled out metaliic weapons with a long barrel, like a handheld cannon.

Vincent stuttered as he spoke, "We're travellers, we're new here. Please, don't kill us." there was fear in his voice, this was a atrange world with starnge people and weapons.

Suddenly, a bright light was emitted from the helmet of one of the cyborgs. It ran up and down the two of them.

"You aren't lying. Get up and follow us." he said brusquely.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:54 pm
The strange cyborgs pushed them up from their seated positions on the marble floor, and shackled them in glowing, surprisingly light chains. They then followed the cyborgs in single file. Jade exchanged worried glances with Vincent, and eyed the cyborg near her with awe. He had given up his humanity to be a super being, as it seemed he was almost all machine, with flesh only covering his face, maybe to convince himself that he was still human. They did indeed look intimidating, these cyborgs, and they seemed to be everywhere. This world was indeed something to see.
However, they soon entered a large castle-like building. They were lead across a long circular corridor that glowed with neon lights on the edges of the marble walls. They were then lead into a caged room that pretty much went against the whole modern aura of the building, as it looked pretty dungeon-like. They were pushed into the room with a barred window and two cots on each wall. Their chains were unshackled, and Jade's sword was taken away from her, along with Vincent's. The cyborgs had told them along the way that this was just a precaution until they could meet with the Queen, but Jade wasn't too convinced. The door was locked shut, and Jade seated herself on the edge of a cot, her head in her hands. This was just starting to become too much to handle.  

Belting Out

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:15 pm
Vincent went over to where Jade was sitting. He sat down next to her and put his arm around her and cushioned his head in her hair.

"I know things look bad, but we'll get through this, we have to."

They sat there for a while like that, Vincent just trying to console her, trying to comfort her. The two sat in silence for what seemed like hours, when he shifted his weight, he felt something in one of his pockets. He stood up and reached in to pull it out. It was the stone they had found in the last world.

"The stone of Eleazar." he whispered, thoroughly examining it in all its beauty.

"Eleazar you say?" a voice said from the other side of the bars.

One of the cyborgs that brought them into the cell appeared into their line of sight. His eyes were fixed on the relic.

"I think the queen will want to see this." he pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. They weren't shackled this time, it just led them onward.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:53 pm
Jade made sure to growl at the cyborg when he looked at her, just to test his nerves. But he just grinned mockingly and looked straight forward. He led them to a great hall with nothing but stands with golden artifacts seated on them, and in the far wall lay a huge chair that looked as if it was made out of vines, and upon it stood a magnificent human-if she was indeed human-with skin as radiant as silver and eyes glowing blue. Her black hair billowed as she walked towards them gracefully, her silk red dress flowing behind her. She wore no jewerly as most queens do, and she was quite simple for a queen, but more beautiful than one can ever imagine. She eyes the stone of Eleazar for a second before she adressed Jade and Vincent. "What brings you to these foreign lands?" Her voice was, in contrast to her outer appearence, cold, and sent shudders down Jade's spine. But a smile remained on her perfect face, never faltering.  

Belting Out

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:48 pm
It was Vincent who made the first move. He slowly approached the radiant figure, hands behind his back.

"Your highness, as unbelievable as our story may seem, we came here from another world. We are cursed by a sorcerer, doomed to wander throughout space and time. Our only means of breaking the curse, is if we can complete the relic of Eleazar."

The queen just stared at him, her eyes piercing his very soul. For an uncomfortable amount of time, she stood there looking at Vincent, like she was looking for something. The look on her face suddenly changed, a look of satisfaction crossed her face.

"What say you girl?" she said in her perfect voice, staring at Jade.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm
Jade went black for a second, almost entranced by her beauty and only that. She snapped out of it, and said, "Your Majesty, what he says is true. All we had wanted was a quite wedding by the country side, to finally prove out love forever, and this is what had befallen us. We could use your wisdom and knowledge to bring us closer to finding our way back home."
It seemed as if the Queen thought before she spoke, as there was a long pause where she pried Jade with her glimmering eyes just as she had done with Vincent. She felt a shiver run down her spine, as if some sort of power explored her mind.
She then released her grip-like trance on Jade, and she addressed the guards to send them back to their cell, but this time, the cell was much more like a luxurious hotel room, with an actual bed this time.
Jade looked at Vincent when the door to the room was shut and locked, and laughed. "Boy are we in one hell of a rut."  

Belting Out

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:18 pm
Vincent was completely shaken from his conversation with the queen. He had felt uneasy ever since they had come to this world, there was something he didn't like. Since Vincent was royalty, he had travelled to many different areas, but nothing like this before, he had the feeling of restraint and hopelessness even though they weren't really prisoners anymore. This whole situation made him wanna start freaking out, but he had to keep his cool for Jade's sake.

There came a knock on the door, in stepped one of the cyborgs. Despite sinister looks from Vincent and Jade, it stepped further in bringing a cart with decent looking food on it.

"So you're queen Lailis's new interests? She doesn't even treat us this well." he said with an incredibly rude overtone.

The cyborg left the tray and walked out. Vincent sighed heavily and ran his fingers through his hair, he couldn't lose it, he had to be strong. So he went over to the food tray and lifted the cover.

"Oh, its steak and potatoes." he said in disbelief.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:43 pm
Jade took to giggling at the irony of this situation. This is the last thing she expected from their capture in this place. She had almost expected they would torture her and Vincent too for information they didn't have. Her giggling turned to laughter, and the cyborg shot her a strange look before leaving the room.
And what a beautiful room it was, too! The drapes over the nailed-shut window seemed almost to be made of silk, and the bed linens were made of silk. The walls were painted a beautiful light brown with a tinge of gold, and the bathroom almost looked as if it was made of silver.
Jade heaved a large sigh and propped herself face first onto the bed like a rag doll. It's been quite a while since she's been on a humane bed, and not a cot. And to her delight, the silk smelt of strawberries.  

Belting Out

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 pm
Vincent had reached his breaking point, he collpased on the floor near a corner of the room and just lay there like a lifeless corpse. This was all too much for him, he couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen, this new world was too confusing for him to comprehend. He was akways on top of everything, the calm, smart, go-to guy. He was powerless here, at the mercy of robots and the terrifying queen who ruled them. Their future was uncertain and he was afriad, not for himself, bur for Jade.

His body began to shake and he uttered something that was barely audible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:08 pm
Jade propped her head off the bed to see what was going on with Vincent, and she stood up quietly and sat next to him, shoulder against shoulder. She could feel him shaking near her, mumbling nonsense. She felt pretty sorry for him; he had finally cracked. He let up for quite a while, though.
She wrapped her arms around him, hopefully comforting him, and lay there in silence. A few minutes passed just as they were, until she broke it with a whisper, stroking his cheek, "You don't always have to be the strong one, y'know. It ain't as easy as you make it seem, and you know it."  

Belting Out

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:10 pm
Vincent relaxed a little at Jade's touch, but now he was stressed and embarassed. That was one thing about Jade that he loved, her ability to pacify. Slowly he began to warm up and calm down. When he finally took his head out of his hands, there was a hard, resolute look in his eyes. He had never felt like this before, as if every inch of him was on fire. He shot up and went over to the door against his better judgement. He looked over at Jade who looked shocked.

"I'm going to confront Lailis and get that relic, no one disgraces Vincent Valtieri and gets away with it!"

He threw open the door and stepped out into the same bleak hallway. Two cyborgs who he assumed to be guards approached him. He was in no mood to deal with these freaks. He did notice however, that one of them was carrying Jade and Vincent's swords. He swiftly knocked out the guards and took them back. He decided to keep Jade's for now, she wouldn't need it right now, plus he picked up a technique that needed two blades.

After a few wrong turns and dead ends, he finally stumbled upon Lailis's throne room. At the opposite end of the room. sitting on her cold, steel throne, was the terrible beauty herself. She instantly caught sight of Vincent, who unlike last time, showed no fear or regret. She didn't get up, she merely sat there like a statue, watching his every move.

"Approach traveller." she said in her eeire voice.

With swords tied to his waist, he walked closer to her at a smooth, even pace. He tried to control the thoughts racing through his mind. He had no idea what he was going to do next. Maybe he could take Lailis in a fight, but he just didn't have enough information.

Almost like she knew what he was thinking, she said, "Relax traveller, ther is no need for hostility. But before I say anymore, it will be necessary for your companion to be here as well."

Instantaneously, three cyborgs stepped from behind him.

"Bring the girl to me." they nodded once and departed.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:41 pm
Jade was pretty much in awe at what had just happened. He felt so warm under her touch, and now he was gone. She sighed heavily and stood up, stretching her back. She felt something poke her on the shoulders, and darted around, only to stand face to metallic face with a cyborg-well, three of them to be precise. They didn't say a word, but carried her up and back the way they had come from the Queen's hall. She thought of kicking and thrashing, but where would that go? Besides, they WERE made of metal.
As they came closer to the hall, she caught sight of Vincent, red in the face and fuming, staring right into the unnerving eyes of the queen, who only returned the glare with a calm expressionless gaze.
Jade looked at Vincent with question in her eyes, but he kept his stern vision on the Queen's, who ushered her gaurds away from the hall.  

Belting Out

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:39 pm
"Good, now we can finally get to business." she eys Jade stoically as she was carried into the room.

She finally took her locked stare off of Vincent and began speaking again.

"Vincent Valtieri and Jade Musetteri, I know more about you than you think."

Shock simultaneously shot across Vincent and Jade's face.

"How do you know our names?" Vincent asked, still staring her down.

"You see my young friends, the relic you seek to break your curse belonged to me. Eleazar takes the form of a staff that is the main source of my power. Long ago, I was locked in a tumultous battle with the sorcerer Malekith."

Vincent growled at the mention of his name.

"Eventually, our battle came to a stlemate, until Malekith tricked me. He called for a draw, and then used his remianing power to destroy my staff, scattering the parts across dimensions. For you see, it is I who has been allowing you to travel to different worlds, helping you to break your curse. We can all profit from this. If you can gether all the pieces of Eleazar, I will lift the curse Malekith placed on you, and finally settle my revenge."

The look on Vincent's face softened, there was no longer fire in his eyes, it melted into calm water. It was ironic, that the person that Vincetn feared and loathed, was the only person who was trying to help them, their sole ally.

"Well it seems that I owe you an apology your majesty." Vincent bgean, "To think that I feared and loathed you so, when you were so graciously aiding us. Please forgive me."

He got on one knee and bowed his head in a sign of respect.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Jade followed suit, still a little confused, but she knew the importance of respect. She looked up however, head cocked a little to the side, and asked the queen, "So, if you are the original owner of these strange objects, you would probably know how to get us back home?"
She looked at Jade appolegetically, and said, "I'm afraid it isn't that easy, my dear. You see, there is no way out of this curse, even though my powers are quite strong in the face of battle and much more." She approached her and stroked her hair lovingly. "You, however, can find your way back home all by yourself. You need only a peice of my powers, and that is to guide you from world to world." She urged them to stand up from their kneeling positions and she did. She said more seriously now, "You're next stop will be determined tomorrow when the sun is at its peek. Meet me then in this hall like today, and I will send you on your way. For now, you can enjoy the luxury of your room, and don't try to leave; we don't want to lose you now, do we?"
She ordered the cyborgs to lead them back to their room, where, when the doors were shut, Jade turned to Vincent and yelled, "Can you believe that! I mean what are the odds of something like this ever happening!" She waved her hands around excitedly.  

Belting Out

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:56 pm
Vincent plopped down on the bed, finally able to relax for the first time in a while.

"Here I thought that Lailis was this great enemy who wanted to do away with us. But she knows as well how evil Malekith is."

He sprawled out completely on the bed, but not taking up all the space. He almost couldn't believe what had just happened, he was ready to kill her, but she turned out to be a valuable ally. He did however,wonder how they would break the curse if Lailis couldn't. But for now, he wanted to stop worrying and enjoy himself. After a few minutes, he got back up and sneak hugged Jade.

"When was the last time I told you that I love you?" he said sweetly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff