3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:20 pm
insanic_lollipop
I personally say obito is tobi.
THEORY TIME!!
1. Obito gave his LEFT sharingan to kakashi. tobi's mask shows only his right sharingan.

2.obito got really smashed up by the rocks. tobi now wears metal plates all over his body.

3.look at a picture of tobi next to a pic of obito. notice the similarities in the hair?

4.tobi is an anagram of obito, just with an O dropped.

5. madara was born over 150 years before naruto's generation. that makes him approx. 165 yrs old. tobi said himslef its a miracle he survived this long. (because he didn't!)

6.madara has no proof of him being madara. just a story.

7.tobi is quite a playful character. similar to obito.

8.tobi wears an orange mask, simillar to obito's outfit of orange and black.

9.tobi has the ability to teleport, similar to obito's sensei, the yondaime hokage.

10.tobi has no headband with him. obito gave his headband to his teamate, Rin.

11.he recognized kakashi as soon as he saw him. kakashi also gave a look of disbelief as he looked at tobi and his teleportation jusu.

there's my eleven reason to support my theory.

Tobi/obito:11
Tbi/madara:0

ok there's one thing that can disprove your whole theory, obito was a manga character
he has not made any live apearances in the anime whatsoever. and yes the both the anime and the manga are consistent except for fillers if you think about it, tobi himself was a filler character in a way but only for the manga. and apparently you havent heard the tengu theory which could totally disprove your thoery of being about 156 years oldin the manga it has been said many times that tobi is madara even itachi knew that that's why he gave sasuke some of his power to defend himself against madara's power. i will post the link to the tengu theory to those of you who actully want to read it http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:44 am
ultimate_ninja0292
insanic_lollipop
THEORY TIME!!
1. Obito gave his LEFT sharingan to kakashi. tobi's mask shows only his right sharingan.

2.obito got really smashed up by the rocks. tobi now wears metal plates all over his body.

3.look at a picture of tobi next to a pic of obito. notice the similarities in the hair?

5. madara was born over 150 years before naruto's generation. that makes him approx. 165 yrs old. tobi said himslef its a miracle he survived this long. (because he didn't!)

9.tobi has the ability to teleport, similar to obito's sensei, the yondaime hokage.

11.he recognized kakashi as soon as he saw him. kakashi also gave a look of disbelief as he looked at tobi and his teleportation jusu.

ok there's one thing that can disprove your whole theory, obito was a manga character
he has not made any live apearances in the anime whatsoever. and yes the both the anime and the manga are consistent except for fillers if you think about it, tobi himself was a filler character in a way but only for the manga. and apparently you havent heard the tengu theory which could totally disprove your thoery of being about 156 years oldin the manga it has been said many times that tobi is madara even itachi knew that that's why he gave sasuke some of his power to defend himself against madara's power. i will post the link to the tengu theory to those of you who actully want to read it ]http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

that's all fanfiction, moron! he even messed up abunch of the jutsu's!
1.) he says ameterasu is used to teleport things to another dimension.
that's not true. the jutu used to teleport things to another dimension is untitled.

2) ameterasu is actually a black flame that burns until it's enemy is vanquished.

3.) the tengu species doesn't exist in the naruto series.
4.) that still doesn't explain why he's immortal.

i should know. i'v read all the chapters made.

mmy response to tengu theory: learn your s**t.  

Saint Hallow

iHazNinjaSkills

3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:42 pm
insanic_lollipop
ultimate_ninja0292
insanic_lollipop
THEORY TIME!!

he has not made any live apearances in the anime whatsoever. and yes the both the anime and the manga are consistent except for fillers if you think about it, tobi himself was a filler character in a way but only for the manga. and apparently you havent heard the tengu theory which could totally disprove your thoery of being about 156 years oldin the manga it has been said many times that tobi is madara even itachi knew that that's why he gave sasuke some of his power to defend himself against madara's power. i will post the link to the tengu theory to those of you who actully want to read it ]http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

that's all fanfiction, moron! he even messed up abunch of the jutsu's!
1.) he says ameterasu is used to teleport things to another dimension.
that's not true. the jutu used to teleport things to another dimension is untitled.

2) ameterasu is actually a black flame that burns until it's enemy is vanquished.

3.) the tengu species doesn't exist in the naruto series.
4.) that still doesn't explain why he's immortal.

i should know. i'v read all the chapters made.

mmy response to tengu theory: learn your s**t.
your theory could still be wrong after all it is just a theory yet you didnt say anything about the fact that obito has only appeared in the manga so...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:46 pm
obito has to be alive some how. he was fighting grass ninjas i think it was and some people think zestu came from there. so if zestu was near by he could of save obito and bought him to one of the other members of akatsuki to fix him up.

madara is also alive some how too.  

Snowlight Silent Night

Houka Kami Kobushi Deshi-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:01 pm
Snowlight Silent Night
obito has to be alive some how. he was fighting grass ninjas i think it was and some people think zestu came from there. so if zestu was near by he could of save obito and bought him to one of the other members of akatsuki to fix him up.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/244/10/

Obito was crushed on both sides by boulders, he's not alive.

Minato, Kakashi, obito, and rin, were fighting Iwa nin, or rock village ninja, not grass.

Madara states that the potency of his chakra allowed for him to be alive to this point. Obito is not tobi, Tobi is madara, sorry people, that's the truth, deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:57 pm
Snowlight Silent Night

Minato, Kakashi, obito, and rin, were fighting Iwa nin, or rock village ninja, not grass.

Madara states that the potency of his chakra allowed for him to be alive to this point. Obito is not tobi, Tobi is madara, sorry people, that's the truth, deal with it.

"he says himself" is not proof. also, it doesn't matter if he was "crushed" on both sides. he could survive. if zetsu did find him, he probably could keep him alive.

@ ultimate_ninja0292: they did make fillers of the kakashi gaiden.  

Saint Hallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 pm
insanic_lollipop
Snowlight Silent Night

"he says himself" is not proof. also, it doesn't matter if he was "crushed" on both sides. he could survive. if zetsu did find him, he probably could keep him alive.

Though Madara's face as it appeared during Konoha's founding has been shown in full at various points in the series, he always wears a mask in the current Naruto storyline. The mask features a swirl pattern focused around his right eye. His black hair (cut back from his earlier years) is the only constantly visible part of his face. When asked how Madara could have survived since Konoha's founding, Itachi Uchiha states that Madara is immortal.[95] The specifics of his immortality have yet to be touched upon, though Madara implies the potency of his chakra has something to do with it.[96] In battle he has been shown capable of making his body intangible, leaving him visible but otherwise impervious to most forms of damage. He can also teleport over great distances at will.[97] In the Japanese anime, the seiyū for Tobi is Wataru Takagi.[98]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akatsuki_(Naruto)#Akatsuki

Bottom of the list.

And yes it does matter if he was crushed on both sides, obito is dead, he was crushed by BOULDERS it doesn't show him getting rescued.

"Being cannibalistic, he is often sent to "dispose" of bodies Akatsuki does not want found, mirroring the large venus flytrap that envelops his body."

Dispose: To kill or destroy

Zetsu doesn't rescue and save people, Zetsu eats people.

OBITO IS NOT TOBI, MADARA IS TOBI. Can we get this through peoples heads?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:01 pm
Snowlight Silent Night

thank you finally someone who listens to reason  

iHazNinjaSkills

3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Shadow_Rowen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:28 pm
he is totally madara how i know is because my sister .shae knows way more nruto then u guys.tch dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:06 pm
this is what i think that after kakashi ans ren left and thought obito was dead zetsu found him and helped him out and with kazuzus stitching and pein being able to switch bodys i think it might me eas to help him survive but with a few scars and m friend thinks that madara is controling obitos body with the sharingan and that its really madara inside obitos body and that itachi said "madara is just a shadow os what he one was" igk thats what i think  

Miouya

Versatile Loiterer

7,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:13 pm
Miouya
this is what i think that after kakashi ans ren left and thought obito was dead zetsu found him and helped him out and with kazuzus stitching and pein being able to switch bodys i think it might me eas to help him survive but with a few scars and m friend thinks that madara is controling obitos body with the sharingan and that its really madara inside obitos body and that itachi said "madara is just a shadow os what he one was" igk thats what i think

Let me tell you what's wrong with that theory:

1. "Madara is just a shadow of what he once was." Would mean he's not as powerful as he used to be due to his age, and this is evident with Sarutobi.

2. Akatsuki wasn't founded until after Itachi left Konoha, so the whole, "Zetsu finding obito taking his body to kakuzu and pein" thing doesn't make any sense.

3. Zetsu doesn't rescue bodies, he's a cannibal, he eats the bodies.

4. Madara can't control anyone with his sharingan, if that was even remotely possible, he would have done it with Pein. Or Itachi, Oro, Kakuzu, etc. Sharingan is badass, but not that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:53 pm
insanic_lollipop
Snowlight Silent Night

eh... no dude.. they didnt... if they they prove it by sending a link to a video or info about the episode  

iHazNinjaSkills

3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Gshadow1861

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:36 pm
tobi is obito there is alot of liklyness there  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 pm
ultimate_ninja0292
insanic_lollipop
Snowlight Silent Night

eh... no dude.. they didnt... if they they prove it by sending a link to a video or info about the episode

they made it into three shows... but i've only seen the second. it was on two months ago. it was kinda crappy though. i can't find the show on youtube. BUT I SWEAR!
YOU CAN EVEN ASK INSANIC_LOLLYPOP, MY FRIEND!!  

Saint Hallow

iHazNinjaSkills

3,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 pm
insanic_lollipop
ultimate_ninja0292
insanic_lollipop
Snowlight Silent Night

they made it into three shows... but i've only seen the second. it was on two months ago. it was kinda crappy though. i can't find the show on youtube. BUT I SWEAR!
YOU CAN EVEN ASK INSANIC_LOLLYPOP, MY FRIEND!!

yeah, no, they didnt do fillers for kakashi gaiden in the anime so just get over it the guy who said that they did is wrong  
Naruto Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff