Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:22 pm
Wark_Ento
Floyd
On a side topic, has anyone here seen warning signs at shooting ranges banning Wolf brand ammo and/or steel bullets?

One of my ranges (an indoor range) prohibits both forms of ammo from use. Thankfully there are plenty of outdoor public and private ranges that don't care.

I can understand the problems with steel bullets indoors, but what's the beef with Wolf (other than the fact it's made in Russia?)

What's wrong with Wolf brand?

Wolf is dirty.

Floyd: too loud or too smokey?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:45 pm
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
Floyd
On a side topic, has anyone here seen warning signs at shooting ranges banning Wolf brand ammo and/or steel bullets?

One of my ranges (an indoor range) prohibits both forms of ammo from use. Thankfully there are plenty of outdoor public and private ranges that don't care.

I can understand the problems with steel bullets indoors, but what's the beef with Wolf (other than the fact it's made in Russia?)

Wolf is dirty.

Wolf gives a funny "ping" sound on my AR, and it's much louder than usual. Kinda worrisome.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:42 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
Floyd

Wolf is dirty.

Wolf gives a funny "ping" sound on my AR, and it's much louder than usual. Kinda worrisome.

I was reffering to, "I can understand the problems with steel bullets indoors, but what's the beef with Wolf (other than the fact it's made in Russia?)"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:03 pm
Freak_090
Fresnel
Freak_090
Wark_Ento
Floyd

Wolf is dirty.

I was reffering to, "I can understand the problems with steel bullets indoors, but what's the beef with Wolf (other than the fact it's made in Russia?)"
Right, I was adding onto that. Wolf makes my gun do funny, unsettling things.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Q&A (Are YOU using this?)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out