Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

Kadis Yamasaki

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 pm
"What is 'normal' anyway? If you don't trouble the rest of the world, there's no harm in being abnormal..."

=D Kaddy will join! I have two of the headstart tickets for some reason...guess I just got lucky ^^"

Ichihara Yuuko - XxxHolic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:54 pm
Dammie-kins
I would hold onto it none the less, It has to do with ZoMG but they released it so early that no one would have any idea about it.

that or you wasted 20k?

I don't know its price, I don't care to look.

I actually got it while it was 7k but I'm trying to figure out if I should save it or sell it. I imagine that once everyone finds out what the darned thing does, it'll either lose a lot of its value or become outrageously expensive.  

okiedokoro

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:58 pm
blazingbeowolf
Zounds! I wanna join, too! I wish I could've gotten a ticket, too, but I'm just a few gold shy of dirt poor... sweatdrop Note: Does anyone know what the heck those ??? rings are for?

all i know is that you get them from attending those events from the gaia real life cons. you get exclusive access from those rings for the Zomg. (in other words, what saintsaholic said....)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:49 pm
Ronzalpha201
blazingbeowolf
Zounds! I wanna join, too! I wish I could've gotten a ticket, too, but I'm just a few gold shy of dirt poor... sweatdrop Note: Does anyone know what the heck those ??? rings are for?

all i know is that you get them from attending those events from the gaia real life cons. you get exclusive access from those rings for the Zomg. (in other words, what saintsaholic said....)

I know what they're really used for. I can't tell you though...You'll find out soon enough.  

tkdauronXIII

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 am
List has been updated. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:26 pm
yawnz...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Saintsaholic

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:10 am
yay zomg!
what should our clan name be?
It should have legion or sumtin
and we need classes and ranks
sorry i just cant wait until zOMG, ive been waiting for a long time lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:44 pm
^^ I would like to join it sounds like a good idea  

FataleXDoll

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200

scintillio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 am
*rolls around*
if its still going on, i'll take in~ =3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:59 pm
sure. count me in as well.  

The_Last_Avenger

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:06 pm
It would be cool to join the Zomg. But I know if I buy a ticket. I will literally end up handing out passes to people. Plus, since there is no official launch date for the public. Without buying one of those head-start passes or people that signed up for the beta. It would be difficult to tell if the time you would get to play the game. Would even be worth the inflated price of buying a pass.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:31 pm
User Image

i would LOVE to join this group biggrin but i dont have a head-start pass...so ill help when Zomg is publicly released

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:39 am
I came to steal your heart away
Don't worry about head start passes, Honestly. It's nothing but a big scheme to get more people to buy the ZoMG boxes so they can have more money if you do it the normal way of through cash shop, and unless you feel like dropping 20-40 dollars on ZoMG boxes, be my guest. But I believe the outcome isn't worth it. Unless you get ZoMG spirits in almost every one, then that would be worth it.
I walked away with a soul mate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:43 pm
ZoMG spirits? interesting!
and a name for the team. I suggest The Last Sunset! (don't know why, but I like the sound of it)  

The_Last_Avenger

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:47 am
Sounds like fun. I'll join.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff