Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:58 pm
"We're pretty fast runners." explained Piper.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:07 pm
she nodded, "Yes, i can see that just as i can see you." she looked at the ground and then back up to them. "Perhaps there is more to you than i first expected. I mean, i have read about somthing like this. A woman had left a journal in my library. i'm not quite sure how it got there but it speaks of others like you." she looked over at Piper, "and one has your description, seeing your face was exactly how i pictured it and when i saw you your name came into my head." she closed her eyes. "i know i sound crazy, barking mad it is but i'm just so confused..." she eased herself to the ground. she was still so tired and this was confusing her to no end.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:24 pm
"Ooooh, Pipe, that's WIERD!" Johanna said, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
"Dear God, Johanna, all she needs is rest!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:30 am
she looked up at them both and then back down to the ground, "I know it sounds crazy but i'm telling the truth." she sighed, "well at least what i'm thinking is the truth." she looked up at them once more and saw that johanna was finding this rather amusing and Piper was avoiding it all together, like her words had touched a nerve. she bit her lip in silence now. she didn't want to anger the people who had saved her life, no matter what they were, even more if they were what she thought.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:27 pm
Piper stared at Johanna for a moment, then turned to Lillith.
"Would you feel more comfortable if we stayed outside?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:31 pm
she looked around. it was true that the nature around her made her feel better. she then looked back up at them. "If it's not too much trouble." she replied.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 pm
"Mmm'kay." Piper hummed.
Johanna's mouth turned down at the corners. "Do you need to, like, eat?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:36 am
she paused and shook her head, "not right now, i've never had much of an appatite." she replied easily. "but some water would be nice." she lowered herself, being humble one of he easiest things for her and at this time she was, she was at mercy of these two beings, no matter what they were.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:47 pm
"Water... we can get that, right?" Johanna asked, her face puzzled. "It's been so long, maybe it's gone out of fashion, eh Pipe?"
Piper laughed and turned to Lillith. "So do you want it bottled or au-natural?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:12 am
She paused, "what ever is easiest." she replied although water from a clean spring sounded kind of nice. with the natural filters and minerals. her mouth watered a bit. she was more thirsty than she had thought origonally.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:56 pm
"Au-natural it is then." Johanna said. She vanished into the house and came out carrying a plastic cup.
"I'll be back once I find a source of water that isn't polluted. There's gotta be one around here somewhere..." she said, shooting off into the dark trees.
Piper watched her leave. "She's a good girl, even if the has the temper of a rabid weasel."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:49 pm
she laughed softly, a smooth sound it was and then she looked up at him. "She's been nothing but nice to me. The same as you." she replied with the upmost respect. still curiosity pulled at her like strings on a puppet. "But i couldn't help but notice that what i said earlier seemed to bother you. i'm sorry that it does but what about it did? I want to avoid it in the future." she replied honestly and it was difficult for her to think that she had nothing to do with it. she knew that she did and she wondered why. why would they save her and the others hadn't come, they must have been sent away. And most of all if they were what she thought, why didn't they kill her?  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:39 pm
Piper sighed. "I don't know." he mumbled. "I don't get it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:52 pm
she delibertly looked him in the eyes, the same eyes as in her past life, the same face, the same voice. "Her name was lytharia, until she took her own life. she wouldn't be a vampire's victim..." her voice trailed off gently. "I'm sorry. i've just been so mooved by what i read in those ancient pages, like it were i who lived those pains and joys."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:55 pm
"A vampire. You associated me with that?" he said quietly, his voice strained.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff