Total Votes : 126

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:54 am
Nimphelos
The Byakugan or Haku's is probably my favourite. Still, the Mangekyou Sharingan is rather incredible as well.

I can't stand Kimimaro's, however.

Though if we're just talking about rare jutsu (since half the choices aren't bloodline limits xd ), Kabuto's regeneration would be my favourite. Way useful.

They are all good!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:39 pm
Kimimaro (( Kaguya Clan )) Kekkei genkai. It's powers is one of the best and stronger ones in the show. Put other to sham in it power and in the hand of Kimimaro who is strong too make it even better.

Neji also.  

Preventer-Wind

Crimson Yuusha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:17 am
I'd say the Byakugan, seeing as it could be quite useful out of battle too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:41 pm
Screw that I'd go Uchiha... mainly because of Itachi. He's just like me (none of you really know my past so don't go off n say something stupid) people run from us, people fear us, etc... >: ) (I don't really like Uchiha but if Itachi's in it then hellz yeah)  

Raistlin The Corrupt

Nox -Chan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:00 pm
I like Haku's.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:04 pm
haku's clan is so the best! WHY ISNT IT ON?!  

zabby91

itachi_Uchiha13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:06 am
xTwisTx
Hyuuga.

diddo  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:42 pm
Kimimaru's bloodline is TEH AWESOME, I mean if he had not DIED OF ILLNESS, he would have killed both GAARA AND ROCK LEE, in one easy motion too I might add. He was deh sexor, too bad he croaked.  

Amalell

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Amalell

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:45 pm
sw33tmischi3f
deSert_InSomNiAc
hyuga 3nodding
if only gaara had a bloodline cool

hehehe....yeah, if only......wait, i thought he did, didn't he? surely they mentioned something in the episode where they reveal his childhood....hmmm.....actually,, now that i remeber, it was only him that has that "power"....sry, i got confused, bad memory. forget i ever said anything sweatdrop

Gaara's sand ability has nothing to do with the shukaku, it really doesn't the sand ability is caused by his mother's spirit sealed inside the sand gourd, the shukaku's power is only manifest when Gaara is A) sleeping or B) really pissed. (sorry for getting off topic everyone)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:27 pm
i more or less really love all the bloodlines! they are all so cool, strong, and usefull! i wish there was someone that had all the bloodlines mixed...they'd be literally unstoppable!  

zabby91

Mighty Grifo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:23 am
The Hyuga Bloodline. I can't believe you let one of Konoha's more powerful clan's out and put shikamaru in. He doesn't have a bloodline limit. He has a skill that is unique to his family because it's kept secret within them. Not because others can't do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:27 pm
ninja_zabusa
Kuritomo Hikari
ninja_zabusa
The best was Haku why dont you have his? so what he was only in the first twenty episodes.

The demonic Ice mirrors?

Yeah, boy bouncing back and forth at the speed of light, controlling the water elements. Thats friggin awesome

Yeah but he still got his a** kicked in the end by naruto and sasuke  

Neokashi

saiyamike

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:33 pm
Hyuga is cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:13 pm
Uchiha....Hyuga....Haku's, Kimimaro's...umm...didnt it say in sum volume that da sand raccon monster was passed down or sumthin?  

XxFoxy_AngelxX

saiyamike

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:13 pm
DarkAngel786
Uchiha....Hyuga....Haku's, Kimimaro's...umm...didnt it say in sum volume that da sand raccon monster was passed down or sumthin?

I have no idea!!! sweatdrop  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces