Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Gamers' Promised Land - Revised Social Rules Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Quote:
I'm old enough to swear, unlike some of you who still abide by their parents and get allowances and little sack lunches with your name written on them. I'm not a kid like all of you, I am a man. As a man I can vote, drink, smoke, fight and die for my country, and I have a little thing called freedom of speech. I don't live in a third world country where there is a dictator and 90% of the wealth is in 10% of the population. I'm an American, I have rights. If someone acts like a douche I call it like it is.

This entire paragraph is ******** awesome. By awesome, I meant stupid. Haha. "I'M A MAN! PROUD TO BE AMERICAN. ******** YOU!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Shigeru K
Quote:
I'm old enough to swear, unlike some of you who still abide by their parents and get allowances and little sack lunches with your name written on them. I'm not a kid like all of you, I am a man. As a man I can vote, drink, smoke, fight and die for my country, and I have a little thing called freedom of speech. I don't live in a third world country where there is a dictator and 90% of the wealth is in 10% of the population. I'm an American, I have rights. If someone acts like a douche I call it like it is.

This entire paragraph is ******** awesome. By awesome, I meant stupid. Haha. "I'M A MAN! PROUD TO BE AMERICAN. f**k YOU!"

...Canadian has a point...  

Muleferdan

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 pm
Quote:

Are you sure you are a man? You sure show a lack of maturity for an adult. There a people of all ages in this guild and while some are literally immature you should know better. If you don't like someone, fine, just say so and be done with it. People have a tendancy to argue and when many insults are thrown around we end up with threads like these.

Everyone has rights, not just Americans.

Just because you are an adult and can swear, drink, smoke, and fight does not mean you should. I am an adult and do none of those things.

Sure, there may be people here that bug you, but that's life. Remember, we are here to talk about games and pop culture.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 pm
Muleferdan
Demidom

Correction, you used what you call highbrow humor to call me a douche. So you're saying it's okay to call you a homosexual if I use a dictionary definition of the word in place of the actual word? No, it's the same thing, a rose by any other name is still a rose. And further, I don't have beef with anyone but nitwit. He fails to comprehend that I don't like him, don't care about this guild, or warnings or anything here.

Sorry I'm too RAW for you. How was that mental imagery? Did it paint it thick enough to wrap around your dense skulls? Or should I just call you a f*****t because taking my time to write up three paragraphs explaining how your guild leader is a hypocrite and can't present himself in a respectable manor abiding by his own rules he made after I, using his own words here, pushed him over the edge.

K... can you leave then because being too RAW causes chafing and flaming.

Repost because I made a good analogy(?) to flaming  

Muleferdan

Demidom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:00 pm
For those of you that use that same old line about not replying when someone says something to me. ******** YOU. If you would quit provoking me, then maybe I would shut my trap. I suggest all of you do the same, this isn't about you. My beef is with nitwit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 pm
Demidom
For those of you that use that same old line about not replying when someone says something to me. ******** YOU. If you would quit provoking me, then maybe I would shut my trap. I suggest all of you do the same, this isn't about you. My beef is with nitwit.

Your beef is with Nitnit yet you choose to post in a forum. If this was true, you would have gone the way of private messages. But since you posted your beef on a forum, you have to deal with the consequences of other people jumping in. By posting your grievance in a public place, you are provoking others, are you not?  

Undine Mystic

Demidom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:26 pm
I just want to insult him on his own forum.

This thread is now about lyrics, and guessing what lyrics are from what song.

You better watch what the ******** flies outta ya mouth
Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house
Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch
And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:51 pm
Well, someone edited my post on page 2 to include "listen douche". I'm assuming it's shigeru since he argued with me over this rule on AIM, not to mention he hasn't dont much around here, so he's demoted.

Also, demidom, consider yourself warned if you're still here for yelling "******** you" at everyone.  

nitnit
Captain

Demidom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:34 am
nitnit
Well, someone edited my post on page 2 to include "listen douche". I'm assuming it's shigeru since he argued with me over this rule on AIM, not to mention he hasn't dont much around here, so he's demoted.

Also, demidom, consider yourself warned if you're still here for yelling "******** you" at everyone.

I didn't yell it, if I had it would of had an exclamation mark at the end like... ******** YOU! or ******** you! But I just put it in caps for emphasis. Wow you really need to learn your English.

How about this nitwit

Nitwit, this is your first warning mister. Clean up your room and take out the trash.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 pm
demidom, you should turn 13 then gb2 the ***** who sexually abused you growing up, and take your beef up with him.

nitnit, you're a walrus tickling mustache feeling pickle eating wink wack smacky wack packer.... gtfo.

also, dicks.  

tehdrummer

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:22 pm
nitnit

Considering that I hated when people edited my post, I don't see how it can be me. I honestly thought Jon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:22 pm
Demidom
nitnit

I didn't yell it, if I had it would of had an exclamation mark at the end like... ******** YOU! or ******** you! But I just put it in caps for emphasis. Wow you really need to learn your English.

How about this nitwit

Nitwit, this is your first warning mister. Clean up your room and take out the trash.

banned for being a scrub  

nitnit
Captain

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:23 pm
Wow, damn guy quit the guild beforehand to avoid my banhammer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:26 pm
nitnit
Wow, damn guy quit the guild beforehand to avoid my banhammer.

that's what happens when you lock my pointless spam threads... consider this a belated warning...  

tehdrummer

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:27 pm
No not you, the other guy. Also get on AIM, or PM me whether you're coming tomorrow or not!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff