Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Joining Information & Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 pm
I was gifted Tassul by Doodle and Depawsit some time back. I don't think the litter was ever posted, and so I wanted to be sure she didn't need a jrp before I posted her for a cert.

Name of SoA: Tassul Kulula
Parents: Father x Mother
Owner: magnadearel
Uncert: Adol, Juv, Cub

Personality: Fairly sweet and mild, she is often the scape goat for her twin sister's pranks.
History: not too much atm

Desired Rank: Huntress I think
Possible Plot Ideas: as a young female she doesn't understand why some females hate males so much. when she goes out to get her first litter, the male she encounters will determine her level of hate for the future.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:04 pm
magnadearel
I was gifted Tassul by Doodle and Depawsit some time back. I don't think the litter was ever posted, and so I wanted to be sure she didn't need a jrp before I posted her for a cert.

Name of SoA: Tassul Kulula
Parents: Father x Mother
Owner: magnadearel
Uncert: Adol, Juv, Cub

Personality: Fairly sweet and mild, she is often the scape goat for her twin sister's pranks.
History: not too much atm

Desired Rank: Huntress I think
Possible Plot Ideas: as a young female she doesn't understand why some females hate males so much. when she goes out to get her first litter, the male she encounters will determine her level of hate for the future.

She will need a JRP, unfortunately. Her mother never applied to join the pride (that I can find), so wasn't a member when the cubs were born.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:55 pm
exclaim Join Request

Name of SoA: Sumana
Owner: Safaia
Uncert: Uncert

Personality: Mildly vain, she likes to assist others, though its because it helps her feel a bit more superior to them. She is a hard worker when asked, but can be found lazing around in her off time.
History: Daughter to the goddess Talayeh, Sumana is painfully aware of who her mother is and how she acts. Still, she mirrors her mother more than she knows. If/when she has a litter, she knows that she will at least have the maternal instinct to raise them, and not dump them like her mother always does.

Desired Rank: Huntress
Possible Plot Ideas: none, though I may try to breed her soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am
Name of SoA: Navalin
Owner: Kathryn Dragonna
Uncert: x

Personality: Navalin is strong, full of herself, and wants to scare off most things that get too close to her, mostly males. She is hard to get through to, but once you do she is a very loyal and loving lioness.
History: She had two brothers (twins) growing up and has it in her head that her mother favored them over her. She has since decided that all males are just different levels of stupid and mostly useless.

Desired Rank: Scout
Possible Plot Ideas: Looking for an in pride mate for her, and a rogue stud for her to breed steady with.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:13 am
Safaia

Kathryn Dragonna

Both are approved~

Sorry for the wait :3

If you guys do get breedings for them, please don't forget ot post the litters! I'm slowly going to get the Member's list back up to date :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:06 pm
Name of SoA: Spidda
Uncert: uncert

Personality: pushy, bossy, warrior at heart
History: had a random fling litter and pushed her cubs to be hard fighters. She has decided males are not really needed on a daily basis so is going to try her paw at living in the Amazons all male free.

Desired Rank: Guard
Possible Plot Ideas: discussed with Softie

Name of SoA: Noir-Doré

Personality: A hardline fighter like her mother, Noir is a bit more sensual. She doesn't boss others around or push them as much as her mother would. She is more the tactful, thoughtful sort when dealing with others. She will still take what she wants, but she at least tries to give some thought to how to do so without too much protest.
History:

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:12 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Name of SoA: Spidda

Personality: pushy, bossy, warrior at heart
History: had a random fling litter and pushed her cubs to be hard fighters. She has decided males are not really needed on a daily basis so is going to try her paw at living in the Amazons all male free.

Name of SoA: Noir-Doré

Personality: A hardline fighter like her mother, Noir is a bit more sensual. She doesn't boss others around or push them as much as her mother would. She is more the tactful, thoughtful sort when dealing with others. She will still take what she wants, but she at least tries to give some thought to how to do so without too much protest.
History:

Approved~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:27 am
Name of SoA: Hasnaa
Owner: Saint Sergio
Uncert: Here

Personality: She's pushy and grew up hating males. Her mother taught her no good could come from a male unless cubs were wanted. In all honesty, she doesn't want cubs. That's not to say she can't be persuaded, but, for the most part, she just wants to find a place where she doesn't have to deal with males and their constant flirting.
History: It's... mixed in with her personality. Honestly, there's not much history or personality, she's kind of a blank slate.

Desired Rank: Huntress
Possible Plot Ideas: Just to find a mate and settle down~  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:06 pm
Name of SoA: Chilapa a.k.a. "Swift"
Owner: Conrad the Mighty
Uncert: x

Personality: Chilapa is adventurous, hard working, opinionated, and loyal to her own causes. She is a lioness honest enough with herself to know she has never, nor will never desire the touch, or even interaction with a male. Her plight has always been female suffrage, and even in her old pride where the lead ruler was a Queen, she felt she was not given certain opportunities because of her gender; even though she trained hard enough in the ways of combat, stealth and endurance to never bested by a male. Swift connects to females, empathizes with their needs, and feels comfortable only when she's surrounded by them. She loves the idea of love, but has yet to find it for herself. She likes to believe while she stands on a moral high ground, she is better than no one, but equal to some of the best. She takes commands well, and would give her life to protect a loved one.
History: Chilapa was raised by nannies of Kazingo'Zaa, she never knew her father and her mother was rarely around. She learned her fierce loyalty at any cost motto from her mother, who was too busy being a good Gypsy to be a good mother. So naturally, she grew up protecting her nearly all (but 1) female litter-mates from misfortune, harm or heart break. Swift always held a grudge against the way of life of a gypsy, but as the dutiful daughter, she never sought another way of life. Her only course of action was to abstain from the polygamous and 'crazy' way of life the pride approved of. That is, until she came across an Amazon by the name of Zan, and never looked back. But she has always loved the nickname, Swift, and wishes to be called by it, unless in a formal setting.

Desired Rank: Elite Guard
Possible Plot Ideas:
+ Elite Guard Approval: Meet with the Queen and ask for the honor to protect her and her family.
+ Life saver: A member of the royal family falls into peril and Chilapa is the only one around to save her! Details totally up for debate.
+ A love for the ages: Title says it all, she needs to fall in love, finally! Although she may need to try on a few shoes before she finds the right fit. She's attracted to the power in a woman's soul. Maybe one of the royal family?
+ For the love of goddess: Protective instincts are in her blood, she wouldn't allow her mate to go into the rogue lands to start a family without her. To make sure they only had to go do this once, she could be talked into both of them trying to conceive with a male.

Depawsit

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces