Reply Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)
Jayce and Lucien's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Outside Looking In

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:53 am
Eilena nodded her head slightly. "Yes, I did. It is than that I learned our kind should not love outside of our kind. They will grow old and die, while we stay alive, never ageing." There was a pain in her voice as she spoke, especially on the grow old and die note. Mason had never had the chance to grow old...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:15 pm
Jayce felt as if he had been slapped. Yes.....Time consumes them like a starving maw....  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:58 am
Slowly, she crept along the hall, feeling unsure of herself. He had invited her though. Reaching the door, she knocked on it gently, waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Jayce thanked Eilena for the conversation and watched as she left through the window to avoid suspicion. He heard the knock at his door. Walking over to the oak doors, he opened the portal. Well well. Come in. Can I get you anything? He was genuinely happy to see her, and it showed.  

Melkore The Bard

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:53 am
Smiling, she blushed faintly as she looked up at him. "I'd like a drink if I may..." she murmured, slipping past him into the room.
Glancing about, she gasped with surprise. It was so big. "Wow..." she breathed, awed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:31 am
as Mayung went in front of the door, he knocked three times, the third time was too hard and the door fell "Excuse me, my bad" said Mayung, not looking guilty "I'll refix it now" and with a single handsweep, the door came back to his old place.  

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:03 pm
Jayce grinned. Hello Mayung. Your getting stronger. He glanced over to Usagi. I just happen to have some.....Wait.... I forgot you are mortal. Will wine do then? Chevel Blanc 1692? He glanced at Mayung. And for you? Perhaps Tristinia Villager 1944? Perfectly aged as far as blood goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:19 pm
She'd jumped with surpise as the door crashed down, stumbling over the couch to sit on the floor. Blushng, she looked up at Jayce. "Um..that sounds great...thankyou..." She couldn't help but stare at Mayung; so there were other vampires here.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:46 am
Mayung then looked at Usagi, and said "Well well, a human as a vampire's friend? pretty uncommon nowadays... ohwell, i think i might take that Tristina Villager fellow vampire. Is it fresh or dry?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:50 pm
"Uncommon?" Usagi murmured, surprised. "I guess so...but he isn't that different from people."  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

Melkore The Bard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:48 pm
Jayce laughed, pouring both wine and blood into two crystal glasses. This kind of thing happens all the time around here. You get used to it after a while. He looked at Mayung and smiled. Yes to the first question and fresh to the second. He brought in two chairs and the glasses and handed Usagi the wine, and Mayung the blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 pm
Standing up, she took the glass with murmured thanks, before sitting on one of the chairs.  

Barmy Bunny

Shy Bunny

GlORGlO

Naughty Sex Symbol

11,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:28 am
After Mayung drank the blood, he asked Jayce "Why didnät you finish off Darkness in the arena? We know very well that you could had destroyed him right in one blow. He is worthless, like thrash."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:28 am
*appearing behind mayung almost giving him a heart attack*it was a spar and did i finish u off when i knocked u silly  

vampiredracula911

Member Rooms (Personal Rooms)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces