Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
Brawl wi-fi league season 1 matchups! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:50 pm
Jonnnn
Well, from what I understand Mortal is pretty good too. O.O

Thanks Jonnnn, That was fun, scratch up a win for team Dead cell, I won both matches, sorry for the scrub taunt, my finger slipped. O_O;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:51 pm
So, have activity pm's been sent? It seems that the only teams posting are Team Dead Cell and Team echoplex.  

Deathguiser

HyruleWarriorx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:43 pm
twisted Go time  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:33 am
i have had my team
(most of them anyways...) send out pm's i have sceduled to fight fieryblaze000 on saturday. i have to get in touch with psy... hopefully i can, his intrawebs are messed up.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:53 pm
[Mortal Angel]
Jonnnn

Thanks Jonnnn, That was fun, scratch up a win for team Dead cell, I won both matches, sorry for the scrub taunt, my finger slipped. O_O;

Jon was complaining that the lag between you 2 was really bad, rofl. Oh well, I'll just L2metaknight so next round I can be uber cheap.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:06 pm
nitnit
[Mortal Angel]
Jonnnn

Jon was complaining that the lag between you 2 was really bad, rofl. Oh well, I'll just L2metaknight so next round I can be uber cheap.

So is he using lag as an excuse to why he lost, because whenever I battle Deathguiser there is minimal to no lag. So I don't believe it was my fault the lag happened during our match, and if there was lag we were basically on equal ground.  

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:17 pm
[Mortal Angel]
nitnit
[Mortal Angel]
Jonnnn

So is he using lag as an excuse to why he lost, because whenever I battle Deathguiser there is minimal to no lag. So I don't believe it was my fault the lag happened during our match, and if there was lag we were basically on equal ground.

You guys are neighbors, we live on opposite sides of the country.
>.>

There was extreme lag, and you know it. But, I do agree that we were on equal grounds and you won. I never contested this.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm
We live in completely different states Btw.  

Deathguiser

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:40 pm
Deathguiser
We live in completely different states Btw.

Well, you're both on the west coast right? If not, I'll stfu redface  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:44 pm
Yeah, we are. Weh ave different time zones, if that matters.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 pm
How far away you are from one another/time zone isn't the only factor. Sometimes if one side is downloading something there will be a lot of lag, or there is just a bad connection.

Jon and I have 0 lag, but that doesn't prevent Itakio and I from having random mid-low lag to low lag sporatically. I think that we should take note of match ups with bad lag (mortal and jon for example) and not allow them to be matched up again - though I'd also like to see it set up so everyone fights someone different each round, so this shouldn't be an issue.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:50 pm
Anyway, on topic, myslef and hyruleWarriorX will battle saturday-sunday, not that it matters.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:48 pm
Actually it does for personal ratings, and for number of single victories for each team.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:22 pm
O.k, not that it matters towards the outcome of the match. Better?  

Deathguiser

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:52 pm
me and fiery blaze are still waiting to brawl, kaptain pretty said his opponnent couldn't brawl. and i haven't heard anything from psychoace.  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff