Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Highschool Heartbraker.[[Clara33/ Open]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:06 pm
Tohya was going as the character she was nicknamed after, a goth named Miho Tohya in Fred Ghalleger's ever popular Megatokyo. She was wearing an overshirt vest, black rolltop, scarf, mini skirt, stockings, and boots. Dark nail polish, a black ribbon in the hair, and dark makeup were finishing touches.

She was actually applying lipstick, her favorite thing to do last, when the knock came. "Sis, can you get the door for once? I need a second on this."

"I've got it." Her sister got up, and went downstairs to receive the door. "Hey. You're here for Tohya, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:49 pm
Vladimir sighed as he stood and waited, walking back a bit, he could see her applying her lipstick, sighing lightly. He looked at her sister. "Y-yeah, s-she's m-my d-date for the d-d-dance.." he sighed and looked around it was 8:15. "Is she uh ready?"
[[gr block..]]  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:44 pm
"Yea, I'll go get her. Come on in, she'll be just a second." Matchi turned around and walked over to the bathroom where Tohya was. "If you don't hurry he's gonna leave without you."

"Shut up. Besides, I'm done." Tohya finished admiring herself in the mirror and turned to leave. She strode past her sister and over to Matt.

"Have fun." Matchi lit up a cigarette as they began to leave. "Please don't have sex."

"Please don't set the house on fire."

"Ah, touche."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:56 am
Vladimir smiled at the two, and rolled his eye's. "Geez, are all girls so..so troublesum?" He smiled half heartedly. His eye's widen at the work 'sex' "Er...yeah that defnitly wont be happening.." He blushed a scarlet red as he took Tohya's hand, kneeling down he gently kissed the back of her hand. Smiling, it was one of the gentlemen like things his father had done with his mother. He smiled as he picked Tohya up. "I wouldn't want you to ruien your costume." He smiled he was just enjoying the fact of holding her close to him. He smiled as he opend the car door for her. Sliding her in, he shut it lightly and ran around to the other side. Sitting down he looked at her. "You look good, I lik your costume, what are you supposed to be exactly though?" Vladimir asked as he started the car, pulling out of the drive way, he headed for the dance.  

netflex_and_chill

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:41 pm
"It's a character from a manga my friends read. They nicknamed me after this character, so I thought it fitting to dress up like her. Miho Tohya, from Megatokyo. Heard of it? Oh, sorry about my sister. She's always been like this."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:03 pm
Vladimir parked in the parking lot, running around he opend her door and smiled. Helping her out of the car. He walked towards the dance, he let go of her hand, not sure if she wanted him holding it. He sighed as he walked into the dance. "Hm, you know, I don't think I have, dispite the fact that I'm a comic and anime nerd.." He chuckled lightly and sighed. Opening the door. All eye's were on them.  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:53 pm
"It was originally a web comic. It's not well known." Tohya took his hand and led him into the room. She knew what to do when being watched by an audience. Be cool. Don't show your fear. Pretend to be focusing on your date. Focus...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:16 pm
Vladimiring looked down at his shoes as he held onto her hand. "S-s-sorry.." He studderd out as he felt his hand getting hot and sweaty. Rubbing his hand on his pants. "I think there jelous of your cotume.." He snickerd. It was a slow song, he sighed, thankful, he wasn't sure wether or not she wanted to dance, but he couldn't dance other then slow dancing really. So he pulled her gently to the dancefloor and slowly brought her to him, leaving a bit of space, he spun her gently around as he put his hand on her waist.

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:38 pm
xXMatthewFangXx
Vladimiring looked down at his shoes as he held onto her hand. "S-s-sorry.." He studderd out as he felt his hand getting hot and sweaty. Rubbing his hand on his pants. "I think there jelous of your cotume.." He snickerd. It was a slow song, he sighed, thankful, he wasn't sure wether or not she wanted to dance, but he couldn't dance other then slow dancing really. So he pulled her gently to the dancefloor and slowly brought her to him, leaving a bit of space, he spun her gently around as he put his hand on her waist.

Tohya smiled, then touched his hand delicately with her non-leading hand by the fingers. She allowed him to lead, careful not to trod on his foot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:29 pm
Vladimir grinned, she probably wasn't used to slow dancing. He grabbed her waist and picked her lightly up, setting her feet on his he just moved them. "Just let your legs move with my Tohya." He whisperd in her ear, his icy breath running down his neck. Smiling half heartedly, he danced in cricles, soon peopel closed there gasping mouths and danced too.

When all the sudden, one of Tohya's frineds tapped Vlad on the shoulder, he growled and walked away, leave the girls alone.

[[you can chose who.]]  

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:59 pm
xXMatthewFangXx
Vladimir grinned, she probably wasn't used to slow dancing. He grabbed her waist and picked her lightly up, setting her feet on his he just moved them. "Just let your legs move with my Tohya." He whisperd in her ear, his icy breath running down his neck. Smiling half heartedly, he danced in cricles, soon peopel closed there gasping mouths and danced too.

When all the sudden, one of Tohya's frineds tapped Vlad on the shoulder, he growled and walked away, leave the girls alone.

[[you can chose who.]]

Tohya was very close to Vlad. It was slightly difficult to balance on his feet without being close. Almost awkwardly close, but that was alright. Her head was over the shoulder opposite of where Stacy tapped him. When she did, she could feel the slight change in the way he held her, and she gave Stacy a look that said this time, give it a rest. It's my turn.

Tohya had only ever once gone out with a boy seriously before. The fact was, if you went out with someone, you thought that they cared about you. The boy she had gone out with had attempted to...well, attack her when she told him that the two of them just weren't working out. She didn't want to go out with someone like that again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:29 pm
Stacy smirked, waving at Vladimir. She brougth he rlips close to Tohya's ear. "Your with the freak, I can't believe it!" she shouted a little bit louder. "I'ma steal a dance to get a taste, she winked. Walking towards Vladimir, he looked at her then over t's.o Tohya. He shook his head no, she was pissed off.

Smirkign mischeviously, she went over to one of the perverted football players and whisper din his ear the postioning. He then walked over to Tohya, pulling her gently to him, he smiled. "Stacy said to dance with you while she danced with Vlad.."

Vladimirs eye's widend, he was dancing with her and his hands were all over her, he dropped the cup of punch, it clatterd to the floor and shatterd, tears welled in his eye

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:31 pm
Tohya pulled gently away from the boy. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be dancing for a while." She watched him turn and walk away, then gave Stacy a look that said 'come here, or I'm coming over there' quite plainly. As Stacy trotted over Tohya pulled her to the wall and they began to speak back and forth in hushed tones. They were both clearly irritated with one another. After 4 minutes or so, Stacy lost the argument, and Tohya approached Vlad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 am
Vladimir looked at Tohya, and a tear ran down his cheek, it turned black once it rolled off his chin, and a plae line was left admist the make up. He bit his lip and squeezed his eye's shut tightly. "I can't believe I'm gonna do this.." He whisperd, closing the distanc between the two. "If you didn't want to go to the dance with my Tohya, you could have said something." Putting a finger to her lips so she wouldn't speak, tears still coming, he slid the corsage of her wrist. He threw it the the floor and squished it, leaning down so he was at eye level with her, he kissed her softly. "And I'm sorry you didn't have fun with me, I can't say i did either. I think going with you was the biggest mistake I've ever made." Vladimir gave her a cold look. "Good bye Tohya." Vladimir Tod, was making a scene, and with it, he made his graceful exit, letting her hand go, he walked off, towards the gym door. He tossed her his car key's so she'd have some way to get home and then he left completly, leaving her alone, a circle formed around her.

netflex_and_chill

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:53 am
Tohya couldn't speak for a moment, but she wasn't known as the ultimate bounce back for a reason. It took only moments to bend down, pick up his car keys, and run after him. She wasn't going to take his car, but it would probably be better if no one else did, either. "Vlad..." She was pretty sure she was crying as well by the time she reached him. "I'm sorry." It would have been easy, she knew, just to explain that Stacy had set her up so that he would be in misery. But it still wouldn't have worked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff