Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
New MCs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

They suck?
  Yup
  I love 'em!
  50/50
View Results

Ursaula

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:48 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
ohh yeah a ferret thats just cute fullstop. apart from the fact one killed both my guinea pigs when i was little, i still like them ....

Aww, I'm sowwy about your guinea piggies. That's so sad.

Wait, are ferret's carnivours?

That's like......wait....that's a really good question lol >.< are they? razz  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:46 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
ohh yeah a ferret thats just cute fullstop. apart from the fact one killed both my guinea pigs when i was little, i still like them ....

well it ate there brains literally right out of there head but i think they ate meat and greens so its one of them i forgot what that called???  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:51 pm
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

well it ate there brains literally right out of there head but i think they ate meat and greens so its one of them i forgot what that called???

Isn't it called Omnivores? Herbivore sounds like herbs which remind me of veggys so, yeah D: lol razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:57 pm
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel

Isn't it called Omnivores? Herbivore sounds like herbs which remind me of veggys so, yeah D: lol razz

Yup, that's it.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:40 pm
Woo lol ok biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:12 pm
these flutes are pretty cool i was talkin to some boy ndhe told me all about them .... U win stuff from them 1st prize was cheap but they get better as u go last prize is the faun legs i was told so they well worth buyin them  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Kewl, how do they work?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:44 pm
wll of course u buy one lol, then u equip it and u get a Pm from the faun ...... bad spelling ... and u pick paper sissors or rock and if u win u can take ur prize or wait til tomorrow to get better it by playin again... do u understand or did i make it hard lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:24 am
I so want a Faunzy's Flute! I want the faun leggies. How much are they now?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 am
umm bout 12 k for a flute i think  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm
Awesome! Now I know why like everyone wants one lol. Btw, do you get a pm from the fawn like everyday? Or just once in a while? Or what?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:44 pm
Ursaula
Awesome! Now I know why like everyone wants one lol. Btw, do you get a pm from the fawn like everyday? Or just once in a while? Or what?
yeah once a day u get a pm from the faun man biggrin
i got 2 now ... won the 1st day which was the dragon queen horns... then i challenged him again to better the prize then i got a draw .. so the prize dont get better ya just gota wait til the next day with the next PM... gutted lol  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:13 pm
Awesomeness biggrin I should get one. What happens if you lose one day? Like say you wait and wait and wait for 3 or more days because the prizes aren't very good then you all of a sudden lose. What happens then?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:19 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
i got 2 now ... won the 1st day which was the dragon queen horns... then i challenged him again to better the prize then i got a draw .. so the prize dont get better ya just gota wait til the next day with the next PM... gutted lol

Ohhh! I thought it was if you won that day, you'd get different horns on different days. I didn't know you had to win all the way up to the faun legs. Boo! Still want one though. It beats buying the damn things for like 80k or whatever they are now.  

Post Coital Cookie
Captain

Bloblike Loiterer

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:25 pm
Raging_Blazing_Fire7
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula

Ohhh! I thought it was if you won that day, you'd get different horns on different days. I didn't know you had to win all the way up to the faun legs. Boo! Still want one though. It beats buying the damn things for like 80k or whatever they are now.

Yeah no kidding >.< it definately beats buying them.  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff