Reply Dark Hand Archives
Avealon: Final Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:15 am
The ride back through the desert was uneventful and short. Ace hated war, and yet longed for everything about it. Battle was his life; always had been, and always would be. Drake didn't have a chocobo, so Ace had offered him a ride on his. Drake hadn't said a word since they had left; noone really had. Off in the distance, Zein's capital loomed over the horizon.

They dismounted, leaving their chocobos at the stable in front of the cities' gate. Sogue led them throught the winding streets up to the castle. People pointed and stared as they walked past. Drake could hear their whispers faintly.

Look at his clothes....those ears...is that.....who is he.....from Luxema....elves...

Drake looked up to see the castle gate. Sogue exchanged hurried words with the gate guard, who ran off. They stood in silence once again. After what seemed like an eternity, the gate started to open. They all stepped in, continuing up the path to the castle.

Inside the castle was like walking into a dream. Beautiful tapestries were hung all around. Priceless artifacts; gold chocobo feathers, extravagent armor and weaponry. Sogue led them up the hallway, up the staircase and to the left. Down another hallway and up another staircase. Servants passed all around them, carrying various things. They passed a group of soldiers standing in a cirlce, that stared at them as they walked by. They reached a huge door and they stopped. Sogue nodded to them and knocked on the door. Almost imediately, the door opened. A short man led them in and shut the door behind them. They walked along the long purple carpet to the throne. The kneeled in front of the king. Drake could feel his gaze burn through him. Sogue stood, and began to explain who his guests were.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:13 pm
"Hile, my king, Cidian the XIIth. We have with us Ace, a rebel of 'The Empire', along with Zedo of Palance and Drake of Luxema. All have reason to hate Hueron, and wish to pledge their weapons to the clearing of the enemies at our gates."

Cidian smiled a fatherly smile and nodded at his most trusted swordsmen.
"A re-group, then? Because unless i'm mistaken, my orders were to ask for help from Palance."

"And so you have it," Zedo whispered reverently, standing.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:07 pm
Standing atop an abyss Mitus mounted and lowered his gaze to the hills below. A valley from his point of view and men in his pin point. He spread out his wings with a stretch of relief to see other like him and noticed among him was Sogue, his good friend. Their business was unknown to Mitus but all the same he was eager to join in. he has traveled quite some distance and all the buzz of some war he heard through the smaller towns had him pumped about his duty to this kingdom. Mitus sent word as far he could with whatever element would get the word across that he had good intentions and wanted to join their ranks.

After calling out he ascended with speed, leaving the chocobo safely at a tree he spread his wing span and took to the sky for a quick acquaintance. This should get their attention, he thought to himself as his wings flapped against the wind and fell forward to his fellow men.

((sorry about jumping in...I just want to join and it wasn't happening with me just waiting.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:31 pm
((So...wait. What did you do?))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:29 pm
((uhhh.....Drew....would you mind explaining your post? I didn't understand any of it. And we could have easily gotten you in the story within a few posts. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 pm
((oh sorry I didn’t know there was anything difficult about it...well of course I didn’t reread it before I sent it so it could possibly say nothing at all....I said in a flashy way Mitus is trying to jump in with you guys....make it happen Alec...please!!!)  

Joa-Boo
Captain

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:59 pm
Ace stepped forward, speaking in a commanding voice. "My Lord, the man I knew as my father is dead and I will not rest until my blade pierces the heart of the man responsible. My friend Zedo and I were traveling to Zein to find some to join us, when we ran into Sogue, who told us of the attacks on Zein. We do not have time for more reinforcements. We must act now. Hold a counter-offensive against the invaders, and I guarantee you that they will retreat." Ace breathed deep. Letting it soak in a little.

"And please allow us the honor of fighting for you. We are no beginners in the art of battle."

The king sat for a moment, thinking. "I will not risk my mens lives. We stand a much greater chance behind our cities' thick walls. A counter-offensive would be suicide."

"Then allow my companions and I the honor of fighting the battle for you." Ace shouted back.

The king gave a hearty laugh. "You mean to tell me, that you're willing to lead a counter-offensive with three men?! Then by all means, be my guest. You have my blessing to fight and die in my name, but know that you are committing suicide."

"I have fought far greater battles against more skilled opponents my Lord. Victory is but a breath away. If any of your men would care to join, they are welcome." And with that, Ace turned and began to leave the room, followed by Drake and Zedo.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 pm
((that wasn't exactly doing it...lol..just joking man...what would make this easy on you to throw me into this rp))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:12 pm
((It's very simple Drew. According to your profile, Mitus is a red mage from Zein. Well, it's very simple to say that your character knows Sogue. You can ask Chris to bring you into the story, or you can offer to help Ace and co. in battle, or you can make up something crazy and elaborate. By the way Chris, you can choose to have Sogue not fight with everyone else if you want, or tell Cidian that he'll fight too or whatever. It's up to you.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:05 am
excaliburace
Ace stepped forward, speaking in a commanding voice. "My Lord, the man I knew as my father is dead and I will not rest until my blade pierces the heart of the man responsible. My friend Zedo and I were traveling to Zein to find some to join us, when we ran into Sogue, who told us of the attacks on Zein. We do not have time for more reinforcements. We must act now. Hold a counter-offensive against the invaders, and I guarantee you that they will retreat." Ace breathed deep. Letting it soak in a little.

"And please allow us the honor of fighting for you. We are no beginners in the art of battle."

The king sat for a moment, thinking. "I will not risk my mens lives. We stand a much greater chance behind our cities' thick walls. A counter-offensive would be suicide."

"Then allow my companions and I the honor of fighting the battle for you." Ace shouted back.

The king gave a hearty laugh. "You mean to tell me, that you're willing to lead a counter-offensive with three men?! Then by all means, be my guest. You have my blessing to fight and die in my name, but know that you are committing suicide."

"I have fought far greater battles against more skilled opponents my Lord. Victory is but a breath away. If any of your men would care to join, they are welcome." And with that, Ace turned and began to leave the room, followed by Drake and Zedo.

Out side you would meet a tall man with wings and bright coated armor. He first saw you with an interest in his eye and stood awaiting your arrival with a very formal poster. It was his way and high standards was all he would show.

Mitus watched as the man moved his way and would interrupt if not noticed by Ace. It had no real connection but he was very interested in the motions made by this soldier. Mitus's smile grew with the nearer moving man and then stepped forth to introduce himself.

"Good day to you sirs." Mitus began with a bow, showing his good nature. "I am about you, my name is Mitus and good from Zein. I have brought it upon myself to get involved with a group in the efforts against the recent events and would ask if you may accept my request. I would like to join you and your group to defend and help my homeland. It would mean allot to me and honor me as I am a very able and skilled fighter. What say you to this?" Mitus asked in a favorable manor. his eyes moved back and forth between the men before him and smiled constantly. He looked very well as he spoke of, strong and able.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:40 pm
Sogue glanced franticially between Ace and his king as the three left. He returned to a knee as they walked out.

"Sire, I know that you have interest in that group, I can tell by your face. Would you like me to accompany them? You know that I can hold my own in battle, assist them. Please. I wish to preserve my honor and fight for my nation."

Cidian smiled that old fatherly grin, nodding, "Sogue, you took the words from my mouth. Take Mitus along with you, you'll need a fellow compatriot when you go. I now declare you, Sogue, Chocobo Knight-Errant."

Cidian rested his scepter on Sogue's shoulder as his armer was magicially changed to a midnight blue with gold coloring. He had been promoted.

Sogue welled with pride as he stood. Cidian lifted himself from his throne as he waddled briskly to a cabinet. He threw it open. To Sogue's amazement he saw a few weapons within. A giant golden spear with numerous adornments was in the cabinet. Cidian hefted it down and gave it to Sogue, who hefted it onto his shoulder.

"Primus," Cidian whispered, nodding at the spear. Sogue nodded in return. Cidian turned again, pulled down a large, yet still weildable with one hand, sword. He handed it to Sogue. "Ultima," he whispered again. Sogue attached the blade to his waist, scabbard and all.

"Now, after them. Mitus aught to have a chocobo, and keep the gold one for now. Name it what you will, it's yours."

Sogue was completly taken aback by his gifts. He bowed low and hurried after the others.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:31 pm
Ace looked back and saw Sogue chasing after them, followed closely by another, older, man. He smiled. "Came to die with us?" He asked. Sogue nodded, catching his breath a little. His spirit seemed, stronger. Ace noticed that his armor had changed. Promoted...of course. "We thank you for your help. Who is your friend?" He said, pointing to the tall man beside Sogue.  

excaliburace

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:09 pm
Sogue shot a thumb over his shoulder, "Mitus," he whispered, Primus still weighing heavy on his shoulder. Mitus stuck his head over Sogue's shoulder, greeting hand near his face.

"Hiya!" he said comicially.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:20 am
((so whats going on so i can figure where to start my dude. he is in Balien right now.))  

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:55 am
Skyre walked into this pub in Balien. He was looking for a resistance faction to join since his elven master and his lovely family. his face began to distort when thinking of his family for it was a matter very touchy to him. He was told by some folk to find some people called Aleril and Rilryn. He was told that they would be of help to him. so he started walking around asking for them, but very quietly to people. For he knew not who to trust.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff