Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:17 am
Heathen might be a better word. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:05 am
Jameta
Heathen might be a better word. wink

Oh Wytches! *ish wondering why they are pictured as flying on broomsticks* *mutters* must be those damn Christians and their freakish fears, I say Burn'em! {that wasn't serious sweatdrop  

Rakei

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:54 pm
*is read the DaVinci Code*

I love how much they bring up Pagans and Wicca in this book in a supportive manner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:04 pm
Most of that book is ficticious, though... just to keep in mind. sweatdrop I don't know if I've said this before or not, but Da Vinci actually did paint some men very femininly (he has one called John the Baptist and the face looks like a woman's, but the body is clearly a man's), and ht enumber of tiles or whatever in that museum in Paris is not 666.

I think the strangest things I've heard from Christianity are the Jehovah's Witness's choosing the number 144,000 as the number of them that will actually go to heaven, and the Mormon's believing that the new Jerusalem would be in Illinois. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Rakei

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:55 am
*blinks and blinks again* o_O... O-kay... that was just weird sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:46 am
People is a strange organism.

And yes, I know what I said- think of a jellyfish, yet not that intelligent. Thus, the individual generally triumphs in this day and age.  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:36 am
Jameta
Most of that book is ficticious, though... just to keep in mind. sweatdrop I don't know if I've said this before or not, but Da Vinci actually did paint some men very femininly (he has one called John the Baptist and the face looks like a woman's, but the body is clearly a man's), and ht enumber of tiles or whatever in that museum in Paris is not 666.

I think the strangest things I've heard from Christianity are the Jehovah's Witness's choosing the number 144,000 as the number of them that will actually go to heaven, and the Mormon's believing that the new Jerusalem would be in Illinois. sweatdrop

shh!!! Im having fun in my make-pretend world

*hugs book* it's ok.. the crazy lady is going away now.. never coming back.. bad lady.... yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:49 am
Jameta

And yes, I know what I said- think of a jellyfish, yet not that intelligent. Thus, the individual generally triumphs in this day and age.

As we all know there is no intelligent life in space! sweatdrop [if you don't see the funny thing then you must be a doorknob... we live in space on Earth the blue planet]  

Rakei

Aquaire Serenitia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:29 am
Rakei
Jameta

As we all know there is no intelligent life in space! sweatdrop [if you don't see the funny thing then you must be a doorknob... we live in space on Earth the blue planet]

I love that siggy! Where did u get that pic?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:09 am
Aquaire Serenitia
Rakei
Jameta

I love that siggy! Where did u get that pic?

from a quizilla test. You want the link? I think I have it somewhere... sweatdrop sorry I have no idea where it it I'll look for it...

Edit: Found the test! its here

http://quizilla.com/users/LadyAqua/quizzes/What was your job in a past life? (LOTS of results & Anime Pics)/

if you just want the image...

< img src="http://images.quizilla.com/L/LadyAqua/1094421952_zwitchgirl.JPG" border="0" alt="HASH(0x88eb3e0)">

the < img should look like this to ake the pic come forth

Rakei

[Feather]s Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:13 pm
Hehe, this result was funny sweatdrop

Strange in a way... expecially my seemingly random choices. (As in, no noticable patern)

*cough* But yes, that was random sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:42 pm
I dont' know if it's working for me... sweatdrop

Edit: Got it to work, and I'm an oracle, too. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:47 am
That suits my personality very fittingly biggrin User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:01 am
It makes me look so cool... and a little feminine o.O

HASH(0x90375c<span class= cool
">
The Bandit...  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

FireonYce
Vice Captain