Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
How did you become a Twilight fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenshiElfy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:23 pm
This girl in my class was reading it & she was so obssesed with it! After that more and more people from my class started reading it..So I felt maybe I should see what's so great about the book..From then on I became quite obssesed with it =]
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:55 pm
It was simple, and almost the same way most people get into the series. I got a friend who told me about it and gave me the book to look at. At first I didn't look at it, but then she threaten to take away was twitzlers( i luv them and i wasn't going to have that) so I read the book. It took one whole day....and I was hooked. I stayed up all night. And then I rushed to my friend with that crazy gleam in my eyes most of us got when after reading Twilight, "More" was the only thing I said, and that was that.... heart 3nodding  

haloeclipse270

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:30 pm
Well my story isn't much but here goes.

My sister knows I love vampires but I hadn't been reading anyt vampire novels. So she says "I really think you'd like this book, it's about vampires." I said ok and that I'd start it latter. Well later turned into days, weeks, and then about 2 months of poking proding and shoving the book in my face, she corners me in the car and says "READ. NOW."

Hooked ever since. <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:58 pm
My ex's friend recommended it to me, like almost 3 years ago, and at first I thought.. 'Edward!? That sounds like an oldddd person's name! Ugh. A romance novel about old people!' blaugh I swear. Isn't that hilarious? But because she had already sent it to me through him, I was going to give it a small chance. I absolutely couldn't put it down and finished it that night. :]

What's even funnier is that New Moon was almost out so I stayed with that boyfriend until V-day because I knew he had gotten it for me. I broke up with him about a month later. hehe. [Don't worry, it's ok because he was an A-hole.. he cheated on me with my 'best friend'. stressed ] All I had bought him was some cheap candy and a stuffed frog. lmao. [that were on sale!] So I got my revenge. lol.  

Rintendo

9,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Zellia Cullen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:35 am
Well... I had a friend who was obsessed with Twilight, and seeing how popular it was... and I might be a little bit of a romance freak sweatdrop .. so I thought I would enjoy it. I got the first book, absolutely LOVED it, and read both New Moon and Eclipse within one week after that. I've been in love with this series ever since. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:12 pm
i was at the book store with my aunt and asked her what that book was and she recommend it telling me it was a great book and i should read it and it was about vampires.ofcourse i read it. and then the next day i had to go out and buy new moon xd
the end

LexiLu Latte

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:27 pm

My story:

I have a librarian friend in Hawaii and she sends me books she thinks I'd like every few months. This was when Twilight first came out, and she sent it to me. I read it in like...four days or something. And then I read it again. I didn't let anybody talk to me while I was reading XDD
Yeash, there's meh story. XD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Well, I had seen a ton of people reading it last year but I wasn't really into all that Vampire stuff. (My sister's friend Jared was reading it. And he's a guy. eek ) But then, just 3 days ago, my sister read the first book, and she was all, "EDWARD CULLEN! heart heart heart " so I thought I might try. AND I LOVED IT! heart heart heart heart

Best book EVAH!!!! 4laugh whee But, yeah. Pretty normal story.

(P.S.- I read the book in two days....and I was at school half the time, so...I was obssesed. Stayed up LATELATELATE for reading Edward Cullen! Can't wait to see what happens in the next bookzorz!!!!!)  

Shinku Anrui

oOsheas_silent_wishesOo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:07 pm
My best friend told me about the books but i didn't really seem that interested but then i kinda got suspicious and wanted to read it but my mom wouldn't buy for me intil she realized that everyone was reading them. So once i started reading it i couldn't stop!! i read to first book in two days!!! now im obsessed!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 pm
We had to do book presentations to the class last year and this girl everyone hates because she uses big words and annoys the crap out everyone was doing a book report on Twilgiht and no one looekd interested but me, so I asked her at the end of class what the book was caleld again and she told me Twilgiht, so I went to the library and picked it up. . and that's how I became a fan.  

strawberry monochrome

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:01 pm
So one day back in Anatomy/Physiology there were four juniors that keep to them selves at the back part of the classroom. One day the quietest of the four brought a book to class because class has been boring lately. The other three juniors lend into her and asked, "So what are you reading??" They all like to read, especially in this class. She answered, "Twilight." Then she showed them the cover and described to them what it was about. Two of the other juniors were like "OMG! I wanna read that now!" So when the quiet junior had finished the book she load the book out to the weirdest junior first and then she pasted it to ME! YAY! The end. ^_^

I've been addicted ever since. lol. I've read all the books, Twilight is my favorite of them all. <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:10 am
well my brother said that twilight and new moon were good. (he hadn't read eclipse yet) and then we went to visit my cousin for christmas. we were doing our christmas shopping and we saw all three of them so my cousin said that i had to buy them and i did. it didn't take me more than a week to read each one.  

cherokeelover1

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 am
I started reading Twilight because all my friends were reading them and I felt left-out.
So I decided to borrow the book from one of my friends and got addicted to it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:51 am
Well at first I picked it up in the book store and was like what the hell vampires? Really? Let's just say i didnt buy it. Then the books started becmoing really really popular and i refused to read it! REFUSED!!! Then my sister read it and said it was good and I finally decided to read it and i loved it. I read all the books within 3 days and I can't wait for the movie.  

BRIGHTEYESBLACK

re646

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:42 pm
i'm from brazil, here we just have twilight and new moon.
i was in jigsaw here , and some people started talking about some kind of movie and a book. they send me a trailer. a few weeks later i was seeing some colleges reading a book called Crepúsculo ( twilight in portuguese, but i didnt knew that XD). than a week later i was on a bookstore and i saw twilight, i read the summary and asked the seller: "this book is about vampires?" she said yes. and then i make the conection, the trailer of the movie and the book. than i bought it. a week later i started reading it , before i finish the first book i was on the bookstore buying the second one.
i started reading the first book 10/07 and ended the second book 10/09.
than sunday night (10/12) i was reading it again and ended wednesday morning (10/15). XD
now im just waiting eclipse that come january 14th ;D  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces