Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Tell us What You'd Like to See in the Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see?
  Writing contests
  Art contests
  Guild involvement in Gaia events (halloween, easter, chirstmas, ect.)
  Other (tell us in the thread)
  A truck picks up three pounds of timber and drops off three kilos of wire mesh. If the truck was built before 1996, what color are my pants?
View Results

Blackdeviation

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:36 am
I woted the truck thing with pants or something because it was fun.
But to be honset:
Art contest, I would say the same as "trampyre" I hate quite and how people missuse it so I will not use it you will have to brows back to the begginging of this thread to se what he wrote ,
I would like to see a writing contest as well, with a theme of graveyard, would fit all the goth people twisted

I would not personal be in the contest, but I would like to see/read all that people have done.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:14 pm
You guys are aware that there are a few contests going on right now....

Do none of them grab you? sad  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:48 pm
XWraith_LordX

well...i've done the caption contest (wanted to let someone else win besides me), the story contest theme is awesome, just got to let the mental juices simmer a bit longer before I enter (plus wanted to see where the story might turn), and I really really suck at art so i'm leaving that one alone.....

great ideas all, i just wish there were more participants in it, than me an broken joker...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:58 pm
Keevan Draco
XWraith_LordX

well...i've done the caption contest (wanted to let someone else win besides me), the story contest theme is awesome, just got to let the mental juices simmer a bit longer before I enter (plus wanted to see where the story might turn), and I really really suck at art so i'm leaving that one alone.....

great ideas all, i just wish there were more participants in it, than me an broken joker...
Oh okay. smile

I was worried that the ideas were all horribly boring or something.... sweatdrop

Maybe it's just a bad time for contests....I have finals coming up soon and probably a bunch of other people do too... stressed  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:24 pm
Well, I think a writing contest would be interesting, but there is the chance of someone stealing your work and... yeah...

Maybe we should have something like seasonal parties. For example, we could have a Christmas party, Hanukkah party... any possible holiday marked on the calendar should be celebrated. xd And maybe we could do something for birthdays, too...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:41 pm
Isis11213
Well, I think a writing contest would be interesting, but there is the chance of someone stealing your work and... yeah...

Maybe we should have something like seasonal parties. For example, we could have a Christmas party, Hanukkah party... any possible holiday marked on the calendar should be celebrated. xd And maybe we could do something for birthdays, too...
We could dedicate a thread to that....  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 pm
More people who know what goth is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:25 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
There is actually quite a few who do, however, it seems the people who don't post the most.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:33 pm
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
There is actually quite a few who do, however, it seems the people who don't post the most.

I wonder why.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:35 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I wonder why.
Was that sarcasm or an actual question?

Though that period makes me think it was sarcasm, and in that case I have to ask, why do you suppose that is?  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:48 pm
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I wonder why.

Though that period makes me think it was sarcasm, and in that case I have to ask, why do you suppose that is?

Needs more goth music.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:50 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I wonder why.

Needs more goth music.
Indeed it does.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Mrs. Pink Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:56 pm
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I wonder why.

Needs more goth music.
Indeed it does.

The music subforum would make Siouxsie Sue head/palm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:09 pm
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I wonder why.

Needs more goth music.
Indeed it does.

Well, I believe the music subforum was meant for all kinds of music, not just goth, but I could be wrong, I just started posting here a few weeks ago. The music subforum does make me face palm though, because of all the people who don't know what goth music is, but yet the joined a goth guild.  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 pm
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes
Digital Malevolence
Mrs. Pink Eyes

I wonder why.

Needs more goth music.
Indeed it does.

Well, I believe the music subforum was meant for all kinds of music, not just goth, but I could be wrong, I just started posting here a few weeks ago. The music subforum does make me face palm though, because of all the people who don't know what goth music is, but yet the joined a goth guild.

Patience, grasshoppaz....

since the glory days of the 80's has come and gone, the musical genre that has spawned us has changed greatly since the early days. Absolute worship of a singular musical style is no longer the concrete requirement of being goth. And compared to other goth social sites out there, the guild here is an excellent starting point for new converts to learn about our beloved subculture. all it takes is patience, and a willingness to share new information to those who may not know to the full extent the richness of music that exists in the gothy realms.

I, for one, do not just exclusively listen to just goth music. i've dabbled in classical, new age, bluegrass, celtic, folk, techno, and various other musical styles as each one adds a little something extra to fit my moods and mindsets at any given time. I'm still goth....yet just a little more enriched by the choices I make in my listening endeavors.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff