Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)?
Hermione Granger
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Ginny Weasley
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Cho Chang
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Luna Lovegood
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Other
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Margaret Cho :)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care give me gold!!! :(
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:55 pm
I personally believe that he'll end up with someone new, that hasn't been introduced yet, or Luna Lovegood. I don't like him with Ginny, that's just strange since it's his best friend's sister. Definately not Hermione... Ron and Hermione are destined for one another. Ginny should go with Neville or Colin Creevy or something.... whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:58 pm
what do u mean IF he lives? he will live and he will end up with Ginny  

RedRose07

Volley_chick

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:29 pm
Ginny, duh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:50 am
I hope he ends up with Ginny. He said he made her happy and all. Plus I don't think JKR will have time to write another girl into the plot, if any romance at all. We'll have to see.  

Awkward Biscuit

Diana_Faye

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:47 pm
Kermi
I think Harry will fall in love and spend the night with a character yet to be introduced, who will then be killed by Voldemort.

While there was a good setup for Harry to hook up with Lovegood, it seems a bit too obvious, and I've just come to expect more from Rowling. I won't be disappointed if she pairs them up, but I don't expect it.

Have I told you you're my favourite yet today? No. Well, you're my favourite.

I agree with everything this person says.

I would also like to add Ginny and Cho should both die (well mabye not Ginny because then Ron would be sad), Ron and Hermione are the best couple in the entire book, and I think in the end Harry may not even be alive at the end to live happily ever after.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:45 pm
Harry and Ginny all the way!  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:54 pm
i think either luna ur ginny, but i think it's most likely luna XD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:50 pm
Definitly Ginny.  

Badger Mule

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:01 pm
Jo said in an interview that she wasn't adding any new characters in the 7th book.

GINNY ALL THE WAY  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:44 am
ICK. That's...gross...

I personally want Harry to be with Hermione. She shows the MOST concern for him and is willing to go to bat for him. >/

I mean really, if Ginny DID love Harry and not the 'Famous' Harry Potter do you think she would let him break it off like that?

rolleyes as IF. If she was smart and truly loved the guy, she would have demanded to go anyway and would've gone.

But no, the turd sat there and said something along the lines of ' I knew you would do it...yadda yadda....go on.." deal. That don't sound like love to me.

Hermoine and Ron both got up and said they'd stay with him. In it together deal. Hermoine's been stuck on Harry ever since he helped her. She's closets to HIM. Not Ron. Ron just happens to be a friend that you would consider more like a brother really.

'But what about how she acted in the sixth book? She was jealous' No, she was pissed off and irrational TEENAGER.

No where in any of the books did it SAY that Hermione and Ron were a couple.

There was speculation, but no. It's not exactly 'offical' until they snog each other in my eyes.

I wish it to be Hermione and Harry at the end and Ron and Luna.

>.> I'm also hoping for Ginny to get with Malfoy <.<

But if none of that happens, I want it to be like the first book. Where they're only FRIENDS out to help save the world and each other.

(Or..my more favorite of favorites....Harry/Hermoine/ Ron. that's..yum...) pirate  

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:48 am
PottersMistress
I hope he ends up with Ginny. He said he made her happy and all. Plus I don't think JKR will have time to write another girl into the plot, if any romance at all. We'll have to see.

>.> What about him? Harry? was he trully happy with Ginny? Was she even 'happy' either?

She said she was still in love with the idea of the Famous Harry Potter dating her.

I hope he doesn't. What famous person would like that? Harry needs someone that likes him for him and not the 'famous' at all.

>.> Ron was jealous 'cause harry was famous... and his sister like him because he was and still is.

What kind of relationship- a premanent one that is- is that?

He needs someone that would make him happy and the person happy too.

It can't be a one way street.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:30 pm
I can't belive I had not posted to this thread. Well, anyway....
My whole theory is, Ron is going to die. I know you don't want to see that, but I belive that he is going to die. I say this becasue I belive that Voldermort is going to kill him becasue he is one of the few people that are really, really close to him (Harry). And I don't think he would kill Hermoine, I don't know why, I just don't think he would kill her or have her killed. So saying this, Harry and Heromine will get together, and Ginny would be either okay with this, or she is going to die as well. I know you don't want this, but this is how I fell. And if Ginny leaves, she will be okay with it,and either go to dating someone else, who I am not sure, becasue she goes and changes her mind about guys more times than I would like to sit here and think about. This is how I fell.  

LeighMae

SerratedSprinkles

5,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:55 pm
I don't really care lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:08 am
I say Ginny, I do think that he won't end up w/ loony unless she gets a makeover.  

ofbittersweetmemories

camouflage_girl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:40 pm
PottersMistress

agreed.  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces