Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The silent child Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:34 pm
She wanted to giggle like a girl over her first crush. The color seeped back into her cheeks. A little less pale but still unnaturally so. The color made the marks on her skin more prodominant. She looked at her hands and her smile faded. When she looked up at him she was hesitant. "I would... like to hear... about you." it was a little bit of a disappointment that she had to read but his hand writing was beautiful. what would it be like, she wondered, to her his voice when he spoke to her. She hoped it was soon but was content to wait passiently as he had.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:26 am
I was thinking the first thing he should tell her ever in spoke words is I love you.......so it would be awhile longer.))

Rage's face fell. He didn't like talking about himself. Heck, he didn't like himself even. Rage wrote carefully and slowly. "You told me I will tell you.When I was little I was orphaned. I live in the orphanage for awhile. No one got near me. I was cursed they said. I was too quiet. Then eventually a family came to get me. And I lived with them for awhile. Not long enough. They were nice. They treated me well. But,.....one day I talked. And when I talked I told them the truth about themselves. They were nice good people, but they didn't really love me. It made them fight. The father killed the mother. The daughter tried to protect me. He killed her too. I killed him,....by accident when I dropped the gun. I have never had any social contact after that. I know nothing. I am nothing. I write so that I don't have to speak. I am afraid of my voice." The word were just words but they rang with sadness. His face was haunted, she could almost see it all in his eyes.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:49 pm
she watched him write and read it over a few times. She could imagine why he would be afraid of his voice. How could she tell him that it wasn't his fault that they had had the fight. Her hands were steady and when she looked at him though she was not smiling she was not scared or disgusted. She slid closer and wrapped her arms around him. her could feel her check against his own, her hands against his back holding him close, her soft whisper in his ear. the warmth of another. "It's ok. It wasn't your fault. I will protect you. from now on. You wont have to be afraid." It was a promise. the first that she had ever made and the one that she would never break. "I will always be here, for you, and when you need me all you have to do is say so." she was red, but that didn't matter. She just wanted him to know that she was here for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:19 pm
Rage's heart hammered. He was trying very hard not to cry. And then when she hugged him close like that, her cheek against his cheek, her hands on his back, and her lips near his ear as she whispered. Those simple words, those sweet words, those loving caring words. Rage had never felt this, had never had this. Rage began to cry. The tears slid down his face, big, wet ones. He sobbed softly against her. He held her even closer trying to make them one. He stared into her eyes and brushed his tears away. He wrote on the paper. "Thank you. I promise you that I will never let the man who calls you his father near you again."  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:11 pm
She held him as he cried willing his pain onto herself. wishing that she could heal his hurt, his pain and continued to wisper sweetly into his ear. When he pulled back and looked at her she brushed her fingers down his cheek to whip away his tears and smiled softly and reasuringly at him. It surprised her to remember anything outside of this. This simple happiness, to be with him and help him. She closed her eyes for a moment, one arm still wrapped around him. when she oppened her eyes she was troubled and determined. "I have... no where to go..." she looked at him. What a pleasure it would be to stay here with him, to simply belong here, in this town, be his friend. "I couldn't burden you with this... he's violent and... determined that I burn." her eyes burned with her pain and she clentched her fists. "I don't know that he wouldnt hurt you... I couldn't bare it if he hurt you too..." she whispered. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:23 am
Rage shook his head. He wrote on the paper. "He can't hurt me. I promise." He looked deep into her eyes. His face was bright with a smile. He put a hand to her cheek. He wrote in that careful precise script. "Your no burden I promise." The truth, the simple truth was that Rage now that he knew could not bear to have her freindship. He needed it. Like a man who had nearly starved death, he could get his fill of her. Rage softly traced her cheek before removing his hand and going to get them more tea. He returned with two full cups and sat back down right next to her.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:16 pm
She couldn't help believing him. Her father would only want to hurt her... but would he hurt Rage while trying to get to her. As he traced her cheek something flickered in her eyes, calm at first, then it warmed, making her eyes glow. She made a sound in her throat, quiet, like a purr and her cheeks reddened. She pressed her cheek into his hand before he removed it and got up. When he came back she took her cup and sipped it hissing when the hot liquid burnt her tunge.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:15 pm
Rage was redder than red. That happy little purr sent fire through him. He smiled very very wide. When she pressed her cheek into his palm he got redder. It felt good very very good. Her skin was soft, sooo soft. It turned his brain to mush and his palm tingle. Rage smiled. She was amazing. That was the only word for it. The high he was on when he touched her cheek was broken when she burnt her tongue. His eyes opened in shock. He put an arm around her. "Are you ok?" His eyes seemed to ask. He looked at her worried.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:47 pm
Yuki chuckled at his reaction and smiled with her tungue sticking out slightly. She laughed and nodded that she was ok. "Don't worry... I do that alot." She saw how red he was and pressed the back of her hand against his forehead wondering if he had a fever. "do you feel ok?" her eyes were alive with concern.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:10 pm
He nodded when she said she was ok. He got redder when she did that. Those soft, small hands. He wanted to cover them in kisses. He smiled at her and shook his head. He shook his hair once more into his face. He was blushing his brains out. He wrote on the paper. "Its late, bed?" He asked her.
Sorry for the short post.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:28 pm
She nodded and once again brushed his hair out of his eyes. "I like your eyes. You shouldn't hide them. Or your smile. They're both beautiful." she said with a smile across her lips and in her voice.
((s'ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 am
Rage was even brighter red. He smiled happily. He thanked her with his eyes. Rage took her by the hand. Slowly he led her upstairs. They took a short trip down the hall. He opened the door for her. The room was painted like a forest. There were animals of all kinds on the walls. He smiled at her and indicated that it was her room. He nodded good night to her and left for his room. He walked to it at the same pace. he went inside and undressed. Happily he lay in bed and thought of all that had happened. His life was radically different now. It was happier and would only continue to get so. He wasn't alone anymore and maybe just maybe he wouldn't need to keep quiet anymore. Maybe his life wouldn't be pure torture.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:22 pm
She smiled and closed the door behind her and undressed, hissing when her shirt pulled away from the dried cut on her side. It was small, but she had found the smaller the cut the more it bleed. Digging through her bag she pulled out her pajama's and dressed searching, going out into the hall she searched for a bathroom carrying some contraseptives in her hand. A bandage and perodixide. Yuki had always been clutzy and carried it aroudn always, knowing if she didn't she'd likely be caught in a place where she needed it. Rage could hear her walking up and down the hall, light footsteps and a winding sound by his door.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:44 am
Rage awoke. His room painted like a dark forboding castle. He came outside his foosteps light, quick like a a cat. He caught her as she nearly tripped. He took the things from her and with deft hands began to apply them. In the semi-darkness they were shadows nothing more. He was only a simple shadow darker than the rest of the shadows his hands the only part of him real, his breathing the only thing marking him as living. Rage worked quickly and soon had her bandaged he helped her up. Never faltering, never wavering, he walked at his same slow pace holding her up. He brought her back to her room and helped her onto her bed. He was gone. Just like a shadow. Thats all he was.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:20 pm
Yuki might have screamed if she had, had her voice. her mind flicked to the image of her father. but these were not his hands. These hands left a tingle along her skin, a fire in her throat. The breath against her skin had the fire spreading faster, up her side, along her spin, down her throat. When she laid down in bed her fingers lightly traced the patch at her side. She lay awake for most of the night, listening to his breathing until she fell into the uneasy sleep and drempt the same dream that she had every night since her mothers death. She woke with a start her breathing a muted sob, her eyes wide, until she looked around and remembered all of last night. What was she going to do?  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff