Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Attn. All Members of the Promised Land Pokemon League (VOTE) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nitrox Dragon

Tricky Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:59 pm
Muleferdan- Stop with the unnecessary explicatives! Geez, be a little more creative.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:11 pm
Jonnnn
Zephyr TruFeld
nitnit

"I vote for garchomp to not be banned".
Done.

I lol'd

@Deathguiser - Thanks. This whole thing is dumb. I wish I had my vice captain powers back ;_;
biggrin

Ya know? I do enjoy being in a pokemon guild Im not a captain in,know why?

-I dont have to be all respectful and high in mighty(meaning i can be alot more loose here as far as watching language and not being as serious with things)

-I can watch everyone fight and not have to worry about resolving it.

(Basically im like nitnit in my guild,im way more childish here.)  

Zephyr TruFeld

Nitrox Dragon

Tricky Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm
I crew a guild whose crew and captains never show. That's some fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm
Deathguiser
Pachulo and muleferdan are not in the league, and do not count. Zephyr posted in another topic saying he would vote for unbanning chomp, just hasn't posted that here yet.

So now I don't have a say? I could probably be in the league if shoddy counts...

But I doubt it does since its Wi-Fi battling.

@ Nitrow dragon: Garchomp is a female dog.  

Muleferdan

Nitrox Dragon

Tricky Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:30 pm
More like shark, but I get what you are intending to say. Something along the lines of "people who have Garchomps have no strategy at all and rely on superior stats and abilities to win a fight". My guild's banning Garchomp for that reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:35 pm
nitrox dragon
More like shark, but I get what you are intending to say. Something along the lines of "people who have Garchomps have no strategy at all and rely on superior stats and abilities to win a fight". My guild's banning Garchomp for that reason.

I am uncomfortable with Garchomp...

I was once raped by one...

Its like sandpaper.

But seriously Garchomp sucks male sex organs...its a good pokemon and all... and I've encountered Yachechomps that urinated me right off... I was very urinated and called the user a fatherless son and a person who performs bestiality with donkeys.  

Muleferdan

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:00 pm
Muleferdan
nitrox dragon

Its like sandpaper.

But seriously Garchomp sucks male sex organs...its a good pokemon and all... and I've encountered Yachechomps that urinated me right off... I was very urinated and called the user a fatherless son and a person who performs bestiality with donkeys.
How about we permit the use of Garchomp, but We ban the use of the YacheBerry? That would control him much more.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:02 pm
Zephyr TruFeld
Muleferdan
nitrox dragon

Its like sandpaper.

How about we permit the use of Garchomp, but We ban the use of the YacheBerry? That would control him much more.
I'm sure that wouldn't urinate people off as much... but dont ask me I dont have a say in this.  

Muleferdan

tehdrummer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:09 pm
what... we arent allowed to say "piss"?

and i vote to keep slowpoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm
Zephyr TruFeld
Muleferdan
nitrox dragon

Its like sandpaper.

Granted that would defeat his most broken set, but sub swords dance is almost as bad, and a lot of people still ran scarfchomp/bandchomp before he was banned.  

nitnit
Captain

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 pm
tehdrummer
what... we arent allowed to say "piss"?

and i vote to keep slowpoke.

What does this have anything to do with the topic at hand?

Muleferdan

Its like sandpaper.

1)How did you get raped by a Garchomp?

2)Why do you mention rape but won't say anything on a lower explicit level?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:59 pm
well if he was referring to rape in a non-literal sense, it was probably a late game yache or scarf chomp.  

nitnit
Captain

Nitrox Dragon

Tricky Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:58 pm
Anyways...
So what is the verdict thus far? I voted ban.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 pm
If this is still going, then I vote that Garchomp gets the BANhammer.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm
Actually deathguiser dropped his team out of the league. You're free to join my team as a sub though. (told you to join me from the start -_- )  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff