Reply Stuff About Bands
Suburban Legends ( PLEASE read the post on Oct 19th) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canada3952

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 am
theres so many things people call the suburban legends, i like to go with boy band what iwth the matching outfits and synchronized dance moves, but one of my freinds goes with disco ska, and im not gonna lie thye do have some disko sounding stuff in there, especially when their dance moves are disco moves  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:56 pm
we got a suburban legends show coming, and i think its definatly worth it for 5 dollars with a couple of locals, is it just me or si that really cheap for a show?  

Canada3952

Electric Uncle Akuma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:04 pm
I hope no one's offended by my asking this, but I've had this feeling for the past few weeks.

Does anyone agree that SL is kind of losing it?

After Dallas passed away, and Tim Maurer left, with Vince on vocals.
They've lost their, as one of my friends put it, army of horns, and the power that Tim packed in his voice. And I've also discussed it feeling more like pseudo disco. Now, I've got no problem with that, they've always been dance-ska, they've been billed as the boy-band ska band, like everyone knows. But still, does anyone think SL is kind of losing it?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:31 pm
King Of The Ska
I hate to inform all of you

Dallas Cook from Suburban Legends died this morning ( October 19th) at around 12:30 am in a motorcycle accident. crying

suburban legends had a benifit concert at my school because of that. he and alot of most of the band are alumni. it was kool i guess kuz they had like every member who was ever in it come and perform for part of the concert. it was like a time line of suburban legends so the good music was @ the beginning.  

spongebobl7

evilbrainbabies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:03 pm
I was on a rumpshaker spree for like a month. But I am really upset to hear about how the band is turning out. -_- I don't know what to really think.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:43 pm
my bro's getting trumpet lessons from luis!!  

RudeFan21

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:57 pm
So, with the new suburban legends cd and tour this needs to be bumped.

idk about you kids, I still think they're great, so what if they're not all ska anymore, still fun, still danceable.

And, I totally pwned Brian Klemm in some Marvel Vs. Capcom. hahah.

Dance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:43 am
Suburban legends is by far one of the best ska bands, i just wish they didnt make the album infectious. It was a disappointment. But thats why I want there new album they said there goin back to the ska stuff  

Justisemo

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:49 pm
Justisemo
Suburban legends is by far one of the best ska bands, i just wish they didnt make the album infectious. It was a disappointment. But thats why I want there new album they said there goin back to the ska stuff

what the ******** are you talking about. seriously? have you ever like seen them? infectious was kinda oviously them.

btw lets be friends... and slay the dragon together. is great, but its not all ska so don't expect anything like their s/t. ialthough its kinda like rumpshaker.  
Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff