Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Deathguiser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tehdrummer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:31 pm
Deathguiser
this has totally gotten off topic in the 15 minutes or so I was off. anyway I have addresses, so w/e.

then do something.... we're all waiting for your play of the cards  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 pm
*looks at the addresses* Nice. Now I know where to send my spare pipe bombs. ninja  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 pm
Deathguiser
this has totally gotten off topic in the 15 minutes or so I was off. anyway I have addresses, so w/e.

this is completely on topic  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm
call me deathguiser. I want to hear you.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm
I dunno jon, does deathguiser have the balls to pick up a phone and call you?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:41 pm
nitnit
I dunno jon, does deathguiser have the balls to pick up a phone and call you?

I don't know. I am a siren after all.  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:41 pm
I heard that jon has the powah to kill people through the phone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm
Long distance charges. No thanks.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm
What is a cell phone. Seriously, you asked for proof, said that he doesn't have the balls to post it, and when he posts his phone number you chicken out. Pretty LOL if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm
First, I doubt thats his phone, but whatever. Secondly, I don't have a cell phone on hand. And if I were to use one of my parents phone's, they would probably find out + I don't feel comfortable giving out my parents number's through caller ID.  

Deathguiser

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:51 pm
And your not lol worthy? I mean come on flying down to vegas just to ******** play pokemon? Yeah pretty pathetic...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Deathguiser
First, I doubt thats his phone, but whatever. Secondly, I don't have a cell phone on hand. And if I were to use one of my parents phone's, they would probably find out + I don't feel comfortable giving out my parents number's through caller ID.

I can guarantee you it's my number. If you give me your number, I'll call and be respectful to whoever picks up the phone.

Long distance doesnt really exist now. It's like $5 for a landline with unlimited calling,  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Guiser - That is his cell phone number, go do a search online, you'll find it originates from where we tell you he lives. BTW you can do *84 or something (look it up) to block your number from caller ID. Stop dicking around and call him already

Mortal - Did you seriously just make that post? "WHAT IS A JOKE I DO NOT KNOW GUYS"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:58 pm
We're still meeting up at guiser's house in a couple years btw.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 pm
Ronald Reidier came up. I have know way of knowing that its you. I know long distance is low, but considering I live at home and don't pay the bills, I don't make the decisions.

Lets keep in mind I never said anything about phone numbers, I said actually coming down here. I have no plans of talking with either of you, considering its just going to become trolling.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff