Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:07 am
L Kook
MediaclCunt
Nikura Uchiha
Ayame_Rikimayu
i prefer shopping in the guys section. drives my mom nuts. i do wear girls clothing but guys is just more comfortable. and it covers everything.

I wear guy perfume as well a lot of the time... *shrugs* my gf likes it lol.
I actually love to wear Axe, in addition to Gap Grass and Versace Crystal Noir.

Axe does have an interesting smell.

It smells better after you light it on fire.
A couple weeks ago my college campus was giving out free samples of Axe body spray in the little bottles. My friends and I went outside to play with them. Of course, it involved lighters. The smell you get after playing flamethrower smells a lot better than the body spray itself.

I'll have to see about getting some of that Wool-ite stuff, as I do indeed have a lot of black clothing. for the most part I just turn everything inside-out and wash cold.

As for clothing in general, I'm also a girl who buys guy clothing. I'm just not very feminine and dislike tighter, form-fitting clothing, as well as clothing that looks, well, feminine. Not only that but guy's pants have better pockets as well as being a lot more comfy. I don't cary a purse, so everything goes in my pockets. I'm also hard to shop for size-wise. I'm 22 years old, 4'9" and 100 lbs. I've found that it's damn near impossible to find adult clothing my size. Clothing sized for "juniors" is geared more towards teens, and I already look like a kid as it is. I don't need to reinforce that. Yes, I get carded everywhere I go, including R-rated films. I have also gotten handed children's menus when eating out. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:05 pm
Djarum blacks. 'Nuff said. XD  

Simim

5,750 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:37 am
The Goth Apple
AdrianaKitten
KeevanSixx
Let's not forget all the halloween black and white makeup that invades the store shelves this time a year. The day after sale is the absolute best way to stock up on basics.

Oh yeeessssss. twisted
I must say I tend to raid store's on All Hallow's Day. Funny way to celebrate it, but an excellent way to get really cute panties at WalMart. I love those cotton hipsters that say stuff like "Boo!" and "Scardy Cat" on the butt.
User Image
oh so Extravagant...

Me, too xd
Right after Halloween sales = great way to get cheap striped tights
heart

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:31 pm
I buy most all of clothes from the men's section. Ha my Mom and I both work at Wal-Mart and she's in the men's clothing section so if they get a new black skull t-shirt she always stears me to it lol. I always shop in department stores after Halloween too! I stock up on nail polish and stuff.

On a random note don't you just hate how EVERYONE including the preps are wearing black polish now? I used to get asked if I was a devil worshipper just cause I wear black polish. And now even the rappers are wearing skulls on everything and wearing wallet chains...I miss the old days lol.  

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GhoulPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:49 pm
Meh. I don't care all that much. It just means that there's more of it all, meaning its cheaper for me. And I'm all about the cheap!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:40 am
I saw Lady Speedstick antiperspirant at Shoppers Drug Mart with a picture of a black tank top. Underneath it said "Dare to wear Black!"

neutral  

trampyre

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas