Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:10 pm
He growled, grabbing her and pressing her to the bed, "You should be very scared," he whispered in her ear harshly, "Just because I'm not doing anything to you now doesn't mean I won't later."
Nina came back in, watching the scene from the door. She was quiet, not interrupting them. She stepped back, not wanting to incur her brother's wrath. He seemed to be in a bad mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:23 pm
Allison smirked softly. "I'm still not afraid. You could be arrested and sent to jail for doing anything to me." She nodded her head, glaring up at him angrily. "So I suggest backing off... Don't want to frighten your sister." She said nodding in the girls direction. "But I bet you do this kind of thing to her too." She growled angrily and lifted her hand, smacking it across his cheek. "Now get away!" She shouted, pushing him off her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:28 pm
Nina stared at Allison, backing away. She closed the door softly, whimpering a bit.
He aimed a punch at her, "I don't exist here, they can't punish me." he growled, not actually punching her, "I'll let you off for your insolence now, but I won't next time."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:34 pm
Allison growled angrily and stood up, rolling her eyes. "Um... Newsflash you do exist in this world now... laws apply to you too." She frowned deeply as she glared. "You are a real jerk... you know that?" She huffed loudly, her face showing no fear at all. "Bring it on... Punch me. I dare you. I want to see how fast they'd throw you in jail." She said smugly, with a sharp nod.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:37 pm
He picked up the book, tearing it in half. "Now I'm stuck." he growled, "I have to stay here." he tossed the book's halves on the floor. Then he punched her, hard, hitting her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:30 pm
Allison's eyes widened and tears brimmed in her eyes. "I can't believe you just did that." She whispered, climbing onto her bed and under the sheets. She frowned softly, pulling them around her chin as the bruise began to form on her cheek.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:57 pm
He stomped away, frowning deeply. Nina walked him as he left the room, carrying a small potion and a small washcloth. She walked over to Allison, nudging her softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:19 am
Allison uncurled herself and looked at Nina. "He hits you like that too... doesn't he?" She asked softly, tears gently spilling down her cheeks. She lifted a hand to touch her cheek gently, wincing at the pain. She frowned and looked over at the book. "Now you guys are stuck here forever." She muttered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:16 am
Nina nodded softly, pouring a bit of the potion on the washcloth. She dabbed at the bruise, mumbling softly. The potion was supposed to heal the bruise quickly, but she wasn't sure if the ingredients from Earth would work.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:42 am
Allison frowned lightly, her bruise starting to fade a bit. She looked at the girl softly, "Thank you." She whispered. "And I'm sorry that you're stuck here now." She let her head fall against the pillow, looking at Nina still. She tried to think of what to do and how to explain this to her parents.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:25 pm
Nina smiled sweetly, nodding to say, 'Its okay.' She got up, holding her stomach as it growled hungrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:31 pm
Allison laughed, sitting up as well. "Hungry?" She said, raising her eyebrow with a smirk. "Well I'll go see what I can get... I still dont know what to tell my parents about you two. And now the jerk has gone missing." She frowned softly and tapped her chin. "I'll be back." She said, rushing out the door and downstairs. She grabbed a bunch of food and ran back up, tossing it all onto her bed. "Take your pick. Whatever you want to eat." She said with a nod.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:39 pm
She stared at the food, picking some of it up. She began to eat, smiling. She gulped, grinning at Allison gratefully. She murmured softly, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:05 pm
Allisons eyes widened. "I thought you didn't speak." She said. Her lips pursed into a soft line. Her forehead wrinkled softly as she peered at her. "Or is it more that you never wanted to." She asked, raising an eyebrow  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers