Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:29 pm
"U-" she blushed a bit, "S-sure," she smiled a bit, then heard his phone buzzing. "Shouldn't you answer that?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 pm
Seth sighed out of relief with a laugh mixed in it,"haha... great." he smiled and took her hand, he noticed that there was only one slice left,"uhhh... no... it's just Casey. She always texts me... she can wait. I'm talking to you right now." Seth said simply, his phone buzzed again.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:43 pm
Lilith looked at the pizza, feeling quite happy. But that didn't stop her from taking the last piece. She smiled at him, taking a bite of the pizza. "So, what do you do for a job?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:48 pm
"I work at the grocery store down the way." he said to her,"I can't work on the weekdays though cause of football and everything." Seth took her hand that didn't have the pizza,"You don't have a boy toy that would get jealous about you and I going to the movies right?" he asked wanting to make sure he wasn't crossing any lines with other guys at school.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:53 pm
"Nope," she shook her head, then looked at him, "Well, I should get back, thirty minutes or less, y'know?" she smiled weakly. "I'll see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:08 pm
"Ok... thats good to know.." he said and quickly stood up,"haha yeah. I never get it free.. I guess that's what I get for ordering so much there and not living as far away." Seth laughed,"ah... I guess I will see you... at school that is." he said and smiled,"You should sit at my table at lunch... I'm sure everyone would enjoy talking to you."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:13 pm
"I'll think about that," she smiled, "I'll drive faster next time," she said, heading towards the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:29 pm
"Uh... hey wait." he said and pulled out his phone,"Could I get your number?" he asked,"And I mean yours. not the pizza place." Seth jested with her, holding out his phone.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:31 pm
She smiled, taking the phone and putting her number in. "There, I'll see you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:41 pm
"Thanks, see ya." he said almost smitten by every movement she made he opened up the front door for her to let her out and then closed it behind her when she was out. Seth looked at his phone, it in fact had been his girlfriend texting him, but Casey was just telling him that she was leaving for florida for the week and wouldn't be back until friday. He shut his phone and rolled his eyes, Seth knew what she was actually doing and ignored it all though.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Lilith spent the rest of the night delivering pizzas, then went to bed after her shift ended. The next morning, she got up and got ready to go get groceries for the shop. She went to the nearby grocery store, grabbing all the cheese and other items they needed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 pm
Seth had woken up early in the morning to get a few extra hours in before school started. He arrived just before opening time and walked in. Dressed in a Hurley t-shirt, jeans, nike shoes, his 'uniform' of an apron folded in half and the ties wrapped around his waist, and his letterman. When Seth checked in he hung up his coat and started restocking some shelves just at the store opened.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm
"Hey!" Lilith smiled as she arrived in the aisle where Seth was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 pm
"Oh hey there Lilith." he said with a smile,"Obviously I work here and am stocking shelves at the moment.... but what're you doin' here so early?" he asked her. Seth wasn't used to seeing people in the store so early in the morning. Usually it was in the afternoon,"wait... we have school today right?" he asked, Seth had gotten so caught up in the whole week that the days just seemed to run together.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 pm
"The shop is running low on flour and cheese," she replied, "And, it's Friday isn't it?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff