Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
what do you think about byakugan and sharingan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think about it?
  it'd be cool ^_^
  it'd suck ><
  I like cheese
  I like polls
  ohhhh, what does this button do deSert? O.o
View Results

Sasori Miyamato

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:02 pm
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
no hes not even a god. Itachi has a limit as well he can barely do the Mangekyo technique without having to rest soon after also because of Mangekyo he gets a little bit more blind.

but still no one can last that long.
really? what about Jaraiya? he was able to make Itachi and Kisame retreat. Jaraiya lasted against Itachi.

they didn't want to make a sceen, they were not looking for a fight.
no it wasnt that Kisame and Itachi realized they couldnt fight because Itachi was weakend from the Sharingan and Kisame alone couldnt stop Jaraiya and Naruto.

fine, but he didn't retreat nor fight a byakugan wielder.
yes he did but he didnt fight a Byakugan wielder.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:37 pm
deSert_InSomNiAc
what if a sharingan boy mated with a byakugan girl? or vise versa
sweatdrop  

Shoua_Yaj

Gambitx13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:02 pm
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
Gambitx13
sasori14
really? what about Jaraiya? he was able to make Itachi and Kisame retreat. Jaraiya lasted against Itachi.

they didn't want to make a sceen, they were not looking for a fight.
no it wasnt that Kisame and Itachi realized they couldnt fight because Itachi was weakend from the Sharingan and Kisame alone couldnt stop Jaraiya and Naruto.

fine, but he didn't retreat nor fight a byakugan wielder.
yes he did but he didnt fight a Byakugan wielder.

that's what i just said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:13 am
deSert_InSomNiAc
what if a sharingan boy mated with a byakugan girl? or vise versa
whee uh maybe...it be called a syrunnan.... on secound thought forget what I said!  

Nox -Chan

CommandoMan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:22 pm
that would probably turn out to be a super powerful ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:07 am
Maybe if one researched enough about the special abilities and characteristics of each bloodline limit one might find a way to combine their powers in an effective way confused

There is always a possibility that since they're related the Sharingan and Byakugan might cancel each other out... I dunno, it's just a thought. Besides, we yet don't know the full side-effects of the Mangekyou Sharingan and why it happens, we can only guess.

I might get around to actually researching on this subject someday when I feel for it ninja  

Vicious-Loner

zabby91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:58 pm
i think they're both extremely useful, if someone managed to have an eye of each, theyd be very hard to beat  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:38 pm
Kuritomo Hikari
Sharingan: Read all movement
Byagukan: See all movement.

A combination of those two would almost be invincible...

Not to mention that Byagukan let's you see Chakra flow in people and objects, (like the webline the spider sound village guy used with his arrow when he fought Neji).  

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Godless Beast

750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:35 pm
It would be sweet to have a combination of both. Copy a guy's move and make sure they can't make anymore chakra. Sweet combination that would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:47 pm
well certainly i am one of those guys that have thought up a number of things that would happen
one thing is that they could create a brand new blood line
i dont really like jamming words togethor but it could be the byaringan
its just a thought
or if doing so a child would have one eye as the byukagen and one as the charingan
but that would be completely silly  

deathange167

deathange167

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:49 pm
darkzumi
Kuritomo Hikari
Sharingan: Read all movement
Byagukan: See all movement.

A combination of those two would almost be invincible...

Not to mention that Byagukan let's you see Chakra flow in people and objects, (like the webline the spider sound village guy used with his arrow when he fought Neji).

yeah but remember when he did he not only let himself be found but killed himself
i think neji died though.... im sad
did he really die?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:15 am
Actullay, the child would probably only have one or the other. Seeing as Sharingan only appears in Uchiha males, if the Child was a boy it would be a 50/50 chance of one or the other. It the child was a girl she would have the Byakugan.  

Crimson Yuusha

Brokenwings2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:49 pm
it would be interesting to see who would win in a battle between the two bloodlines and both the fighters were in top form.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:45 pm
Yep it would be intresting.  

Nox -Chan

sasukeichiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:23 am
If it was Neji at least he would win against Itachi. Neji would see chakra flows and cut them off unless Itachi had the element of surprise.

And the two bloodlines would be called Shirosharingan (literally:White Copy Wheel Eye)

I think the White Eyes with the Sharingan in the middle would be the best. It would be invincible unless the person was untrained.  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff