Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Welcome to 3G! Rules, Site and Staff Info are here!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalestris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:10 am
Thanks for letting me join! It's nice to find a place to vend my frustration over the deteriorating condition of the written word.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:49 pm
I must thank you for letting me join a guild that is interested in saving the english language. Also, I have to thank everyone here, who are as sick and tired of the "txt.tlk" as I am. I wonder if it's mainly people who do that who win the Darwin Awards...  

WellThen

Natsuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:29 pm
Ahem. ::drinks a glass of water:: Thank you for letting me join your literate group. smile As you know, the Noobian language, or "n00bs", if you prefer, is so commonplace nowadays. I'm just glad like everyone else in this guild that I've found a group of people who wont answer me with nothing but garbled letters, numbers, and whatnot.

Oh, excuse me for forgetting. My name is Natsu, aka Natsuri Ichikawa of Planet Avataria. Pleasure meeting you all. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:16 pm
Hey there, and thank you for letting me join, and I do love to talk about supporting good grammar. Go good grammar! whoo!  

[yin~yang]

Ithaya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:10 pm
At last I found a grammar guild! Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:23 pm
Thanks for letting me join this wonderfull guild, I hope I can have some debates here.  

Doombringer50

KuraiKitty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:29 pm
Greetings. My name, as you can see, is KuraiKitty. Thank you for considering my application to join. ^_^ Literacy seems so underrated these days; it's good that a fine group of people such as yourselves takes this necessary form of communication seriously. o.o

All hail good grammar. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:59 am
Thanks for letting me join the guild. I hope to be posting some poetry very soon (although I can't give any promises about quality! smile )  

randomfuzzy

Tangelo_Effect

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:36 pm
Sweet, thanks for letting me join. When I saw the banner in somebodys signature, I thought it was too good to be true, and yet, here I am surrounded by people who know how to complete a sentence. Finally people I can talk to.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:38 pm
Oh joy, I have been accepted into the 3G! *dances*  

Personal Jetpack

Eloquent Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MutonTheMule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:56 am
Jesminda
Thank-you for letting me join. This movement is a step towards protecting the endangered species that is proper English.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:50 pm
Thankyou all for letting me join this guild. I just hope my friends learn that i am not the only one against words such as "lol" and "IMAO" why can't people just type their words?

Thankyou again-

NeEvIlWeEvIl
((or just Neevil))  

NeEvIlWeEvIl

Dragon Tails

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:52 pm
I will be brutley honest for a second. I think it's okay to use "lol" when your talking to some friends over msn or something because sometimes nothing else really fits and when something's funnny if your not going to say lol then what do you do type out "ha ha ha ha ha! That was really funny" if you ask me it doesn't fit all that well, however, I am aposed to using "lol" or "soz" in any sorft of verbal conversation....anyone who does should be shot (not literally) because that is the epitmy of lazzyness.

Okay, I'm not the best speller or the best with puncuation and gramar, but I'm slowly getting better and Thanks for accepting my request!!!

I love to be random, and I think this guild was an awsome Idea but unfortunetly I'm late for school so I really have to run!

~May the Pie and Llama be with you~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:10 pm
its sad, i've only been a member of gaia for a few months now, and im already at the breaking point of insanity from people who dont know how to spell. im sure everyone else that joined for that reason can understand my pain, and boy oh boy, it is such a relief that there are people that like to write a clear and intelligent response.

really, ive never been one to grovel, but i really can't thank you enough!  

stevetom

K8.Edid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:09 pm
Thank you for allowing me to join. Finally, a place to find people with a firm grasp of the English language!!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff