Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Islam and Rape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BubbleBerry Tea

Liberal Witch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Zaaki
The raper proberly made the biggest fault! But the raped, did not wear cloth! Soo it's pretty much both's fault!

And if the woman did wear clothings, then it was not her fault!

No. The victim is never at fault.

Zaaki
But i'm saying that in Amarica it's kinda always concindered as normal sex! And that's why they say that it is not a rape!

No, normal sex is when two people agree to have sex.
If one person is not consenting and is forced into sex, it's rape.
I don't know where you live, but I'm in America, so I know this better than you would.

Tassan: Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:15 pm
Actually clothes can make a difference in rape. It's easier for the rapist if the victim is wearing loose clothes or skirts.

Saying that a rape victim should be punished is like saying a homeowner who had their house broken into should be punished because they didn't have good locks.
It's always the fault of the one who committed the crime.  

Britomartis-the-Valiant

Zaakii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:50 pm
Britomartis-the-Valiant
Actually clothes can make a difference in rape. It's easier for the rapist if the victim is wearing loose clothes or skirts.

Saying that a rape victim should be punished is like saying a homeowner who had their house broken into should be punished because they didn't have good locks.
I agree! But i still ain't sure about if the raped gets gunha!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Zaaki
Britomartis-the-Valiant

I agree! But i still ain't sure about if the raped gets gunha!

I'm not positive what you mean by gunha, perhaps punishment?

If I remember correctly, there was a case in Saudi Arabia in which a woman who had been raped was whipped. But the reason for her punishment was NOT because she had been raped, but because she had been in a car with a man who was not related to her before the gang rape took place (it was not her friend who was the rapist by the way).  

Britomartis-the-Valiant

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:13 am
Yup, that's stupid 3nodding

But Imam Al-Mistekreuz told me via MSN, that the rapist and then rapped are gonna get gunha!

Because the rapped did not get covered!

AND NOW IT IS PROVED!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 am
Zaaki

But Imam Al-Mistekreuz told me via MSN, that the rapist and then rapped are gonna get gunha!

AND NOW IT IS PROVED!
One case does not equal adequate proof.

The woman was in effing Saudi Arabia; the likelihood of her not being covered is highly unlikely. The woman is in a country that is completely messed up with their male-is-better than female beliefs. Dominance seems more likely than anything.

And Brit, if wearing loose clothing is really a key in most rapes, then Muslim women should have the highest amounts of rapes because they do not believe in wearing form-fitting clothes. Do you have proof to support your statement? All I see is generalized opinion.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Britomartis-the-Valiant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 pm
Ratri_Cat

And Brit, if wearing loose clothing is really a key in most rapes, then Muslim women should have the highest amounts of rapes because they do not believe in wearing form-fitting clothes. Do you have proof to support your statement? All I see is generalized opinion.

It's in those pamphlets on how to avoid being raped. They have advice like not putting hair in a ponytail if it's long (too easy for someone to grab) and not wearing loose clothes (because it's easier to pull/cut them off). I wouldn't say it's a key, but it does play a small part. Rapists generally go for easy, vulnerable targets (which is why girls who have raped once are more likely to be raped than girls who never have).
Sorry if this is too much information.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:45 pm
Britomartis-the-Valiant

It's in those pamphlets on how to avoid being raped. They have advice like not putting hair in a ponytail if it's long (too easy for someone to grab) and not wearing loose clothes (because it's easier to pull/cut them off).
I misread you. thank you for clarifying.
These are preventative measures that you can take, but it doesn't guarantee that you won't be raped. And if you don't follow these measures, it's not the reason why you're raped. Often women are raped by someone they know.

Britomartis-the-Valiant
Rapists generally go for easy, vulnerable targets (which is why girls who have raped once are more likely to be raped than girls who never have).
Sorry if this is too much information.

No it's not too much information. Rapists go for someone where they know they can get away with it. That's why girls who drink at parties (even if it's non-alcoholic) get raped. Girls in the bedroom with their boyfriends can get raped. They do it when and where they can get away from it. My best friend got raped twice, and she is far from being pushed by guys (she's 6'1 and muscular). First was by her (now ex) bf who forced himself on her. The second time was done by a guy who slipped a drug in her drink and her so called "friends" abandoned her at the party. Date rape drugs are sold on the street specifically to make girls this vulnerable. Now, I'm not counting out those rapes done by strangers, but this is where I've seen most rapes occurred.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:03 am
Ratri_Cat
Zaaki

AND NOW IT IS PROVED!
One case does not equal adequate proof.

The woman was in effing Saudi Arabia; the likelihood of her not being covered is highly unlikely. The woman is in a country that is completely messed up with their male-is-better than female beliefs. Dominance seems more likely than anything.

Say what u say! But if Mistekreuz say that the victim also get gunha, then he is right!

And Mistekreuz also wrote
Quote:
"What does a christian knows about Islam anyway?"

And that was my proff! It's a better proff than your human made reserches!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:02 am
Zaaki

Say what u say! But if Mistekreuz say that the victim also get gunha, then he is right!

You're an idiot if you beleive that one person who says something is right, IS always right

Zaaki
And Mistekreuz also wrote
Quote:
"What does a christian knows about Islam anyway?"

I was going off of logic and science. Which apparently Islam has lost for some time, based on your response.
Zaaki
And that was my proff! It's a better proff than your human made reserches!
Proof of what? Your idiocy? Your stupidity and inability to think or even correctly provide a counterargument?
You're providing NOTHING but a bullshit proposition introduced by a warped theology. One statement by a Muslim is not enough to counter YEARS of research.
If this is what Muslims truly believe then I hope that it will crumble, burn and be destroyed by its own members. There's enough s**t in the world without a religion supporting this demented way of thought.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:40 am
Don't swear!

There is a reason why people closed going to this forum! Because of bad behaviour!

1. Mistekreuz explains stuff, that proves it!

2. It means, that u don't know as much as Islam, as he does!

3. Know what? In old times, the muslims had special knowleadge that people is knowleadged by these days! And by researches!

They got it from the qur'an! And any research that shows against the qur'an, is false, and i wanto see that reserch!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 am
Zaaki

rofl
I cant take someone seriously when they base their "proof "on someone's opinion without reasonable back up aside from a person's name. That means absolutely nothing.

Zaaki
It means, that u don't know as much as Islam, as he does!

I was debating off of logic. Apparently Islam doesn't follow that route, from what I'm reading off of your posts
Zaaki
. Know what? In old times, the muslims had special knowleadge that people is knowleadged by these days! And by researches!
And this makes you special now....how? You have deviated far from the Muslims that Europeans respected with your "Islamic logic"
Zaaki
They got it from the qur'an! And any research that shows against the qur'an, is false, and i wanto see that reserch!

So science that disproves your Qu'ran is evil, eh? rofl
This is the most ridiculous claim i've heard since the fundamentalist Christians claimed that dinosaurs don't exist.

Go have fun with answering these ones. I have more to further my point.

Quote:
*{O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women that they should cast their outer garments over their persons [when abroad]; that is most convenient, that they should be known [as such] and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful}* (Al-Ahzab 33:59).

[33:60] O Prophet! tell thy wives and thy daughters, and the women of the believers, that they should pull down upon them of their outer cloaks from their heads over their faces. That is more likely that they may thus be recognized and not molested. And Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful.

Male need for dominance reason for molestation
Male desire for dominance increases molestation
Quote:
YUSUF ALI: The Day that We ROLL UP THE HEAVENS like a scroll rolled up for books (completed),- even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfil it.

PICKTHAL: The Day when We shall ROLL UP THE HEAVENS as a recorder rolleth up a written scroll. As We began the first creation, We shall repeat it. (It is) a promise (binding) upon Us. Lo! We are to perform it.

SHAKIR: On the day when We will ROLL UP HEAVEN like the rolling up of the scroll for writings, as We originated the first creation, (so) We shall reproduce it; a promise (binding on Us); surely We will bring it about. Surah 21:104

Science disproves the Qu'ran on Astronomy
Science as shown that the universe is expanding...not collapsing as the Qu'ran suggests.
Quote:
(Quran-2:29): It is He who hath created for you all things that are on Earth; THEN He turned to the Heaven and made them into seven firmaments (Skies)….
[2:30] He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth; then He turned towards the heavens, and He perfected them as seven heavens; and He has perfect knowledge of all things.

(Quran- 79:27-30): Are you the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built ? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; and He has made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morning thereof. And after that, He spread (flattened) the earth.

[79:28-31] Are you harder to create or the heaven that Allah has made? He has raised the height thereof and has made it perfect.
And He has made its night dark; and has brought forth the morn thereof;And the earth, along with it, He has spread forth.

the creation of earth did not come before the heavens And since when is the earth flat?Which is the correct verse on how the earth came to be? One says that the earth came first and the other said that it was the heavens and the earth is flat (which is not true).

I mean, I can totally continue if you want. I still have more qualms with your opinion and the Qu'ran.  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Britomartis-the-Valiant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:35 pm
Zaaki

I take it this Mistekreuz is a person? People are often mistaken. If Mistekreuz said something that went against principles in the Qur'an, would he still be right? Is it possible for him to be wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:37 pm
Britomartis-the-Valiant
Zaaki

I take it this Mistekreuz is a person? People are often mistaken. If Mistekreuz said something that went against principles in the Qur'an, would he still be right? Is it possible for him to be wrong?
Well of course he has the potential to be wrong, he's human and using a flawed logic system without any REAL FACTS to justify rape. If he isn't wrong ever, then Zaaki would be guilty of equating him on the level of God, which is, of course idolatry and a huge sin in Islam.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:41 am
Your wasting my time 3nodding

I don't even wanto read it! Your too bad to explain, that's why u come with random people from google who said something lol Maybe they are right 3nodding But still, a woman must wear hijab, and a non-covered woman still get gunha stressed

1. You don't know Mistekreuz! He once made posts! And they are the real facts! Even they were too big, i somethimes still keep reading his posts, because they were interresting and full of points and facts!

He also told me, not to belive in everything i read!

2. Islam is logic, and it gives sence about this world

3. I don't understand your cawboy english! But the qur'an have special teachings that we humans were not aviable to figureout that time!

4. Science can't disprove Islam! And i'm not talking about that some guy proffes that the world came by a big bang! Cause that ain't proff!

5. I don't wanto read it, but i readed 1 chapter of it!

Quote:
(Quran- 79:27-30): Are you the harder to create, or is the heaven that He built ? He raised the height thereof and ordered it; and He has made dark the night thereof, and He brought forth the morning thereof. And after that, He spread (flattened) the earth.

I gotta eat! The food gets cold! And what does this have to do with this topic?  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff