Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:34 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"No it isn't!" Kiko exclaimed.
Mai chuckled. "Why don't you two get washed up. The stew is ready."
The two children ran off and Mai smiled. "Kiko-chan is almost like our own daughter. I have no idea how Chiyo-san can stand seeing her only once a week."
"It's because she's a hardened ninja," Shinji said as he sank into his sofa. "Speaking of harded ninjas, I have to go on a mission tomorrow. B-rank. The pay is quite good."

"Of course you do. You love running off on your missions and leaving me here with the kids." Mai said while stirring her stew. "But you know..." she started.
Suddenly she ran and jumped into his lap. "I love you anyways. Good luck on your mission." She kissed him.
Shinji grinned. "Oh? Is that so?" Shinji asked her, moving a bit closer.
"Hi dad!" Sora said flying out of nowhere, the way children usually do. "Can we eat?"

Kiko ran up next to Sora and grinned from ear to ear.
"Oooooooo! Were you gonna kiss?" she asked.
"HmmwhaNO! I was just... Uh... Time to eat!" Shinji yelled. He still couldn't handle pressure.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:10 am
Silly Genji
"HmmwhaNO! I was just... Uh... Time to eat!" Shinji yelled. He still couldn't handle pressure.

They sat down to eat and as soon as Mai began to ladle stew into bowls there was a knock on the door. "Answer the down for me, will you Sora-chan?" Mai asked.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:00 pm
[the last post happened a few days before what is happening in Kohona. Why? Because that makes things easier for me.]]

Present:

The group of 3 genins and the their jounin master, Akira, walk through the streets of the hidden shadow village as the sun was rising. As they neared the gate a group of figures began to come in focus, there were 7 of them, right in front of the gaint doors that marked the border of the village. All but one were talking amoungst themselves, but they quited down once the genins and their sensei reached them. The youngest amoungst them seemed to be a 30 year old man in black clothing with a flap partially unbuttoned so that a small flap hung open. A tree in a clear jar hung in it like the one one of the gennins wore, and he wore a large weapon rapped in cloth on his back. The near 30 year old woman next to him was dressed in all white robes and was the nearest to the other man. A long and shaggy dark blue haired man in a whit overcoat that had water designs, he had a tribal tattoo that started above his eybrow and went to just below his eye. The 4th was a man in kage like robes though the markings on his arms obvious put him as a council member, he had grey hair and grey eyes. The last one was dressed in a assassin outfit and looked annoyed to be there.

"You look good Akira," the geen haired man said. "As good as a blind man can right?" Akira said with a chuckle as he and the man shook hands. "Your as healthly as ever of course," Akira said to the man. "But that's to be expected of someome like you eh Rio? I don't even need to look do I? It's nice to see you agian Reena, as well as you Issui, an honor as always Raith-sama. I'm sorry to see Shuuki's parant couldn't make it but they appear to be on important missions. As for you..." Akira said as he turned to the last ninja, "You aren't Hotaru's father are you?"

"No," the ninja said, "I'm just here to at as a proxy, Tenka-sama is on important clan business." "Very well then," Akira said as he looked at his students and said, "Do what you will, I believe I need to talk to Raith-sama." Akira walked off to the side with Raith and the genins joined the adults.

After exchanging hugs and a few words of advise, Rio stood up and took off his tomo tree jar and said, "It's time Ryuuko, you've earned it." Ryuuko looked at him with wide eyes as he took off the jar and gave it to his father and accepted the new one. At the same time, the hidden dead ninja handed something wrapped in cloth that made a chain clining sound when he put it into his travel bag. Then Issui knelt down and took out a small orb that appeared to made of water that was contiunally churring, but it did not break the orbs skin even though his fingers pressed into the barrier of the orb like gel. He said something to Ryuuko before wrapping it in blue cloth covered in symbols and giving it to him, the he patted him on the back and stood up.

Akira and Raith came back and Akira said, "Ryuuko, Hotaru, Shuuki, it's time to go." The three genins fell in behind him, Hotaru looking more sullen than usual. Back with the adults Raith said to the Rio and Reena, "I've informed the Hokage of their coming, they've been cleared so.." Raith paused as the other Tou ninja began to walk away and Raith heard the word "mutt" and before you could blink, the ninja was up agains the wall with a hand on his chest, pressing him into a sverly cracked wall. Except it was Rio, not Raith at the end of the hand, a cold look on his face. "What hell do you think you're doing?" The ninja said with a pissed look on his face. "Keeping you from getting killed by your own ignorance, sad as they may sound. Me slamming you up against he wall just kept your head from being removed from your shoulders." Rio said as he jerked his thumb at Raith, who had Issui holding him back. "Part of your clan is still stuck in the past, get over it." Rio said as he let the ninja drop and walked away.

As the genins and their master walked down the road Akira's eye brows furrowed and he thought to himself, I hope Hotaru is different from his family  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:12 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

They sat down to eat and as soon as Mai began to ladle stew into bowls there was a knock on the door. "Answer the down for me, will you Sora-chan?" Mai asked.
"Oh. Sure!" Sora replied, eager to impress his mother. He scrambled to the door, and opened it, slowly...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:15 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Oh. Sure!" Sora replied, eager to impress his mother. He scrambled to the door, and opened it, slowly...

A ninja about in his forties and a beautiful older woman with flowing golden hair stood in the doorway.
"Hey kiddo. Your mom have enough stew for an old shinobi and his gorgeous wife?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:26 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

A ninja about in his forties and a beautiful older woman with flowing golden hair stood in the doorway.
"Hey kiddo. Your mom have enough stew for an old shinobi and his gorgeous wife?"
Sora looked up at the 'seasoned' ninja and with his mouth hanging open. Kami-sama? Sora thought to himself. As he stood there, Shinji turned around and caught Sabu out of the corner of his eye. "Sabu-sama!" Shinji exclaimed. He swiftly twisted off his chair and bowed deeply, so his fore-head touched the ground.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:34 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sora looked up at the 'seasoned' ninja and with his mouth hanging open. Kami-sama? Sora thought to himself. As he stood there, Shinji turned around and caught Sabu out of the corner of his eye. "Sabu-sama!" Shinji exclaimed. He swiftly twisted off his chair and bowed deeply, so his fore-head touched the ground.

Sabu walked in and laughed. "What's this now? I told you that you don't have to do that!" He bent down and helped Shinji up.
"Papa!" Kiko yelled and ran into his arms. The woman also walked in. After disengaging from her father, she ran to her. "Momma too!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:44 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu walked in and laughed. "What's this now? I told you that you don't have to do that!" He bent down and helped Shinji up.
"Papa!" Kiko yelled and ran into his arms. The woman also walked in. After disengaging from her father, she ran to her. "Momma too!"
Shinji grinned "Come here, Sora, say 'hi' to the old man!" Shinji yelled. Sora trotted over and waved. "Hello, Sabu-san," Sora said cheerfully and resumed wolfing into his stew.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:47 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Shinji grinned "Come here, Sora, say 'hi' to the old man!" Shinji yelled. Sora trotted over and waved. "Hello, Sabu-san," Sora said cheerfully and resumed wolfing into his stew.

The older woman walked over to Shinji and hugged him. "You're looking as handsome as ever Shinji-san."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:52 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

The older woman walked over to Shinji and hugged him. "You're looking as handsome as ever Shinji-san."
Shinji ran a hand through his hair and cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, I know" He said, grinning playfully. He hugged her back and sat down. "Now, answer me this, What are you guys doing here and how long are you staying?"  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:58 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Shinji ran a hand through his hair and cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah, I know" He said, grinning playfully. He hugged her back and sat down. "Now, answer me this, What are you guys doing here and how long are you staying?"

Sabu winked rougishly. "You don't think I would miss the day when my daughter and favorite pupil's son graduated from the academy eh?"
The older woman, Sabu's wife Chiyo, smiled. "As for how long we're staying, not very. Infact they don't even know we left yet. It's hard for a village's Kage to get away you know."
Mai grinned. "Well sit down, there is plenty of stew for all. And you're both welcome to stay as long as you like."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:22 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Sabu winked rougishly. "You don't think I would miss the day when my daughter and favorite pupil's son graduated from the academy eh?"
The older woman, Sabu's wife Chiyo, smiled. "As for how long we're staying, not very. Infact they don't even know we left yet. It's hard for a village's Kage to get away you know."
Mai grinned. "Well sit down, there is plenty of stew for all. And you're both welcome to stay as long as you like."
"Did you know that the position for Hokage is open? I wonder who'll be the next one." Sora said, bowing as he left the table. "I'm going to practice my jutsu, If anyone wants me I'll be outside!"
Shinji watched his son leave the the room. "Anyway..." Shinji said throwing the files for his mission on the table. "I have to look for this guy. Chombimitsu. Geku or something. Missing nin, I guess, the council won't tell me much on him. Oh and get this, they believe Kyouryoku is still alive, they want me to look for him too, damned noobs," Shinji said, taking a sip of sake.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:26 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Did you know that the position for Hokage is open? I wonder who'll be the next one." Sora said, bowing as he left the table. "I'm going to practice my jutsu, If anyone wants me I'll be outside!"
Shinji watched his son leave the the room. "Anyway..." Shinji said throwing the files for his mission on the table. "I have to look for this guy. Chombimitsu. Geku or something. Missing nin, I guess, the council won't tell me much on him. Oh and get this, they believe Kyouryoku is still alive, they want me to look for him too, damned noobs," Shinji said, taking a sip of sake.

Mai dropped a dish and it shattered on the ground.
"Did you say Geku? He was..." Tears rolled down her face and she ran out of the room. Chiyo got up and followed her out of the room. Sabu looked concerned.
He turned to Shinji. "What was that about? Is she alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:30 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Did you say Geku? He was..." Tears rolled down her face and she ran out of the room. Chiyo got up and followed her out of the room. Sabu looked concerned.
Shinji looked off. As if trying to remember something. "Oh s**t! Thats right! Geku was the slime that killed her mother!" Shinji said with a spark of anger flickered in his eyes. "I'm going out!" Shinji said putting his konoha flack-jacket over his yukata.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:33 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Shinji looked off. As if trying to remember something. "Oh s**t! Thats right! Geku was the slime that killed her mother!" Shinji said with a spark of anger flickered in his eyes. "I'm going out!" Shinji said putting his konoha flack-jacket over his yukata.

Sabu was at his side in an instant. "I'll join you. You never know when you'll need the help."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff