Kaiba Lily
dragonmaster88
Kaiba Lily
dragonmaster88
Kaiba Lily
ChibiNecko
all I can say about this is its funny as hell:

http://uvl.iwarp.com/audio/gravi-iywg-distro2.mpg

if you are a gravitation fan Im sure youll find this amusing, yet if you dont have quick time media player I dont think you will see it (but try it anyway to find out! whee )

*Dies laughing*

"If you were gay, that's be okay!"
ummmmmmm do even want to be kaiba anymore?
I thought you didn't like me anymore.
But okay! blaugh
I never said that I just said stop poking snow and where is moki?
I have a good opservation, she's here, in this guild.
oh so thats why I haven't seen her in a while hmmmmmmmmmm maybe it is same reason

Perhaps, you'll guild is fun though, when you're not so sarcastic about me being out of character, though if you had a thread where you asked us to NOT get out of character and you really wanted it too be so, I would try my best not too. 3nodding
I say crazy stuff all the time  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:18 pm
dragonmaster88
Kaiba Lily
dragonmaster88
Kaiba Lily
dragonmaster88
Kaiba Lily
dragonmaster88
Kaiba Lily
ChibiNecko
all I can say about this is its funny as hell:

http://uvl.iwarp.com/audio/gravi-iywg-distro2.mpg

if you are a gravitation fan Im sure youll find this amusing, yet if you dont have quick time media player I dont think you will see it (but try it anyway to find out! whee )

*Dies laughing*

"If you were gay, that's be okay!"
ummmmmmm do even want to be kaiba anymore?
I thought you didn't like me anymore.
But okay! blaugh
I never said that I just said stop poking snow and where is moki?
I have a good opservation, she's here, in this guild.
oh so thats why I haven't seen her in a while hmmmmmmmmmm maybe it is same reason

Perhaps, you'll guild is fun though, when you're not so sarcastic about me being out of character, though if you had a thread where you asked us to NOT get out of character and you really wanted it too be so, I would try my best not too. 3nodding
I say crazy stuff all the time
yep.  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:32 pm
what i would like everyone to see is a storie i am working on i hope everyone enjoys it and please post any comments or suggestions anyone has i hope to finish the sometime this month or next month so enjoy

Atmospheric Trance
By: Mystical_elfgirl12
Yami puts his arms around my waist while he kisses my neck.
I take him into my arms and we slow dance again. I put my head on his shoulder while he has his arms around my waist. It feels like we are floating on a cloud with stars gleaming all we can think of is how much we like each other & we how we never want this night to end.
Our hearts flutter with each passing second that goes by. The heat of his body and the feel of the soft velvet of his clothes feel wonderful against my crimson cheeks. I look at him with my eyes filled with passion and desire. It feels like it is directed back at me with his look of love and kindness. The time feels like it is going by slowly with each passing second that goes by. He takes me outside were the moon is full and the stars are bright and gorgeous. Yami looks at me smiling brightly. His smile lets me know that I will always be in his heart. Then he touches his lips with mine lips gently I tip my head clothes my eyes put my hands on his shoulders and I enjoy the feel of his soft velvetie sensations of his lips moving in a hypnotic dance that makes me feel as if I was in a trance. Our eyes are closed we dont think about anything else except each other.
The sensations we are feeling cause's our bodies to shiver with bliss and happiness. When we come up for air our cheeks are flushed with radiance and beauty. We are both panting but smiling at the same time. We look at each other when suddenly the soft music starts again he gives me a gentle smile he takes my hands and puts them around his waist I look at him with a sweet smile we glide on the dance floor. I put my head on his shoulder again and I sigh happily. The music and the lights create a beautiful scene like from a romantic movie the scene has created a mood filled with love and passion.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:46 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6697827&highlight=
^ THAN DEAR MEMBER IS MY VERY FIRST SHOP BASED ON KIKI KITTY EDITS!
Like the one is my sig... It's Pepper... in edited style. cool  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:50 pm
Lily needs gold! (for her name too change) I have like... 8k, need 2k more.
gonk Oh, It's hard too wait!

I'm changing it too: I'm Lily
xP
Anyone feel gernerous today?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:04 pm
User Image  

Laiyolf
Crew

Newbie Noob

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:59 pm
It shall do your heart good to visit my art shop!! ninja
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7268410
And yes SKfantheXTREME is another Gaian account of mine.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:49 pm
From Unicorns Grace-A tarot reading shopr
The owner is just starting so please come.  

Angelic_Kaiba

lil_kaibas_girl91

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:39 am
hello enyone in here?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:32 am
I took this quiz... it's called "What Male Yu-Gi-Oh Character Would You Have Sex With?"... it's only for GIRLS... sorry dear fanboys... oh and it's an MATURE rated quiz... so don't get mad at me if you have virgin eyes and/or ears... And since Gaia is PG-13 minimum... this quiz should only be taken those of us who can handle MATURE stuff... have fun dear fangirls!!!... ((the result image might not show up in the result window... if that happens... then you should preview the image code in a post, PM, or your journal))  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:00 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
I took this quiz... it's called "What Male Yu-Gi-Oh Character Would You Have Sex With?"... it's only for GIRLS... sorry dear fanboys... oh and it's an MATURE rated quiz... so don't get mad at me if you have virgin eyes and/or ears... And since Gaia is PG-13 minimum... this quiz should only be taken those of us who can handle MATURE stuff... have fun dear fangirls!!!... ((the result image might not show up in the result window... if that happens... then you should preview the image code in a post, PM, or your journal))

It's offline dernit!! >__< But I do remember one of those quizes, but it was only 4 questions long. I got a picture of Seto stripping! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:42 pm
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

It's offline dernit!! >__< But I do remember one of those quizes, but it was only 4 questions long. I got a picture of Seto stripping! heart
odd, works fine right now. and Seto stripping?! heart did you save the image?  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:54 pm
jagged1
Death T-2
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

odd, works fine right now. and Seto stripping?! heart did you save the image?

xd Yea... I wanna see that too...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:00 pm
Here you guys!!! My petition for Ancient Khemet stuff!!! heart heart heart

Ancient Egyptian Themed Clothes And Items!!!

EDIT: 7 signatures so far!!! Noone from this guild has signed yet... sign people!!! Sign!!!  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:50 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
*twitch*  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces