Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:41 pm
Furbies creep me out too. I may sound like a Ludite, but I just don't like a lot of these new interactive toys. It seems like the toy does everything now while the child just watches. Whatever happened to creative play and imagination? I'd rather play with toy soldiers, toy cars, erector sets, Legos, Dominos, etc. than watch a Furby or a Tickle-Me Elmo giggle and act stupid.

*sighs and reminisces about the days of yore*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:52 pm
Train leaves at 9!!
Be under it.

AHEM! Yes I agree Shinobi. Ehh. Ma'am.
sweatdrop gonk  

Andreis

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:27 pm
Shinobi 1977
Furbies creep me out too. I may sound like a Ludite, but I just don't like a lot of these new interactive toys. It seems like the toy does everything now while the child just watches. Whatever happened to creative play and imagination? I'd rather play with toy soldiers, toy cars, erector sets, Legos, Dominos, etc. than watch a Furby or a Tickle-Me Elmo giggle and act stupid.

Yep. Legos, blocks, Hotwheels cars, and toy soldiers/action figures were my favorites...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:21 pm
Shinobi 1977

I used to like to knock over the little toy soldiers, then pretend that I just shot them, and be all, "BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!" >___>
Jesus. I was so messed up.

-M- Mellolicious

Andreis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:50 pm
Heh! My cousin used to do all kinds of stuff to his large GI joes like throw them out the window, torture them in various ways, etc etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:30 pm
DarkElf27

Yep. Legos, blocks, Hotwheels cars, and toy soldiers/action figures were my favorites...

Oooo Hotwheels. I had a shitload of them as a kid. I still have a couple of them. I have four toy cars sitting on my desk now. It was so much fun to race them around. Today's kids will never know that joy. crying  

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

-No Artificial Flavoring-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:55 am
Sexy lil Soc
Shinobi 1977

I used to like to knock over the little toy soldiers, then pretend that I just shot them, and be all, "BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!" >___>
Jesus. I was so messed up.

I liked to play with dinosaurs. xD You know, those little inch-high plastic things? I also loved the Land Before Time movies... ... heck, I still love them! And I liked to play with pretzels. neutral

Oh, and I mustn't forget playing with those little McDonalds figures you got in the happy meals. I still have this barrel full of 'em for old times sake. Now I hate McDonalds. xp

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:57 am
Shinobi 1977
DarkElf27

Oooo Hotwheels. I had a shitload of them as a kid. I still have a couple of them. I have four toy cars sitting on my desk now. It was so much fun to race them around. Today's kids will never know that joy. crying

I loved Hotwheels! I used to pretend that the cars could talk and drive them around the floor. Then, I'd use blocks to build a parking lot which would be like an apartmant building and each car would have his or her own little job to do in the parking lot. heart

You know what really entertained me though? Dominos... HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!?!

-M- Mellolicious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:37 am
Shinobi 1977
DarkElf27

I loved Hotwheels! I used to pretend that the cars could talk and drive them around the floor. Then, I'd use blocks to build a parking lot which would be like an apartmant building and each car would have his or her own little job to do in the parking lot. heart

You know what really entertained me though? Dominos... HOW DO THEY DO THAT?!?!

Dominos are special.
...I want to be special. D:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:39 am
My friend Tito and I used to like to play with toy knives. <__< Ever played Chrono Cross? I liked to pretend to be Kidd.  

-M- Mellolicious

-M- Mellolicious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:42 am
Sexy lil Soc
My friend Tito and I used to like to play with toy knives. <__< Ever played Chrono Cross? I liked to pretend to be Kidd.

I also liked to pretend to be Ayla, or whatever her name was, from Chrono Trigger. <__<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:24 am
Sexy lil Soc
Sexy lil Soc

I also liked to pretend to be Ayla, or whatever her name was, from Chrono Trigger. <__<

-shakes head slowly- Don't have a clue to what you're talking about...  

-M- Mellolicious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:40 am
Sexy lil Soc
Sexy lil Soc

xD They're video games.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:00 pm
Sexy lil Soc
Sexy lil Soc
Sexy lil Soc

xD They're video games.

Oh I suck at video games. The only thing I can ever figure out how to do is spin around in circles... and I even sometimes fail at that. My friends use me for target practice. crying  

x-ImperfectPrincess-x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:26 pm
Well I am not super new but yeah. I am Cassie, people call me Cass, Cassie Cassandra, or whatever they want really, I don't care. I am twelve years old and I don't lie the fact that many people judge others and there abilities as well as experiances by their age. I do like kitties and gum as immature as that sounds. I think this guild is a good idea, I hate illiterate n00bs dirtying up the chatter box. Which is why I do not imvite many of my friends onto Gaia. Well some I do some I don't, it varies. I have been going through a sort of hard time in my life right now, lots of things going on. So that was mentioned just in case I am a b***h one day or something, maybe it was just a tougher day than usual. Thanks for reading this even though i doubt it was really important enough to spend your time on.
~Cassandra~  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces