Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I thought you said 'no' [[Uchiha_Tsuki&& ship-wreaked1]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 pm
she hugged her knees and sniffed, not looking at him "you probably think I'm a slut like every one else does..." she saw her mothers car pull up and she stood up "exuse me... I have to go get her..." she walked over and helped her mother get Karry out of her car seat and in to the baby sling that was now over her. she grabbed the baby bag and kissed her mothers cheek "thanks mom... I'll take her home with me after school..." she went back over to the tree

Karry started to play with the buttons on her mothers shirt  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 am
He just shook his head. "Why would I think your a slut? So what if you've had sex so have I and to tell you the truth I could have been a father but the girl got an abortion instead sadly enough."He then just sighed and looked at her again. "But anyways she's really cute." He said with a small smile.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:28 pm
she sighed softly and placed the baby bag down, taking Karry out of the baby sling and holding her in her arms with a small smile

her golden red hair curled to her shoulders as she snuggled in to her mothers arms, away from the new man  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:32 pm
Cotlon smiled at Alice and the cute little baby.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:37 pm
she rubbed Karry's back softly "every one thought I was going to give her up for adoption... but after the first time I held her I just couldn't let her go" she smiled softly at the memory "she's my life now and I wouldn't want it any other way. She'll be two soon" she looked down at Karry "sweetie... can you say 'hi'? this is one of mommy's friends"

Karry looked up shyly and hid behind her hair, waving a little at Cotlon  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 pm
Colton looked at the little girl and waved softly. "SHE IS SO CUTE!" He said in a girlish voice. "Sorry little kids excite me."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:45 pm
"I can see that..." she kissed Karry's forehead softly "think we should head back to the school? I have premision, given the circumstances, to take her to school with me until she's a little older  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:54 pm
He nodded. "Sure why not." He said as he chuckled soflty and stood up.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:58 pm
she carefully pulled her two bags over her shoulder as she held Karry in one arm "sweetie... we're going to go see some more of mommy's friends ok?"

Karry nestled her face in to her mothers neck with a small nod

"it'll be ok hon... I'm not going to let you leave my arms" she kissed Karry's head softly before heading back across the street and to the school  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:00 pm
He smiled softly as he followed her.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:03 pm
she walked in to the office to get a pass for Karry "thank you" she took it and went off to her english class "come on, we have english now..." she shifted Karry a little and then her baggs  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:07 pm
he just continued to follow her with a smile on his face.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:09 pm
she blushed a little as she walked in to her english class and every one looked at her funny because she had Karry with her for the first time since she was a new born baby. She quickly took her seat in the back of the class

Karry smiled softly in her mothers arms as she moved herself in to the baby sling that was still around her mother and curled up in it to hide from every one  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:13 pm
colton just chuckled softly at all the people then just gave some of them dirty looks as if to back off. He sat next to her and smiled over at her.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:19 pm
she took out her papers carefully and held one arm under Karry as she started her work hastily

Karry looked up at him and smiled softly as she started to play with the buttons on her mothers shirt again

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff