Nintendo DS
  Playstation Portable
  I know nothing of games..... *shrugs*
View Results

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:34 am
Indeed and we all love them for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:12 am
So, I just bought T.H.U.G 2 for thirty dollars at K-Mart ((Because they didn't have the disc for the Transformers game, yet they had the frakin' case. SHENANIGANS! I CALL SHENANIGANS!)) And, in about a total of twelve hours, I have finished Story Mode on Easy and Normal and finished Classic Mode on Easy. So, thank you K-Mart for making buy this piss easy game when I could have been locked in my room for the next month playing Transformers over and over ********>  

Unholy Meatpuppet

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:16 am
Magnus Ignatius
It is an PS2 only game. It was said to be a E3.

Knife through my heart. gonk

Oh wait, I have a PS2...

Knife through my heart. gonk

Muppet - too bad you didn't get it from EB, because they'd exchange it wouldn't they?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:17 am
I would buy stuff from EB, but I live in ********, Nowhere, so, as God would like to see me suffer, we don't have an EB. So sadly the best place for me to buy my video games is at K-Mart. Boo.  

Unholy Meatpuppet

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:21 am
Unholy Meatpuppet
I would buy stuff from EB, but I live in ********, Nowhere, so, as God would like to see me suffer, we don't have an EB. So sadly the best place for me to buy my video games is at K-Mart. Boo.

*consoles*

Hehehe, ambiguity. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:31 am
Ah ha, there is a catch to our 7 day return policy, but it is an easy one to aviod- the CD or DVD can not be scratched.  

iamNOTanidiot

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:15 am
So, if someone wants to return something, you have to inspect the CD and/or DVD infront of them, or just take their word for it?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:34 am
We are meant to give the cd a quick check, but most of the time we can not be bothered.  

iamNOTanidiot

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:58 am
That's the spirit~!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:11 am
Indeed- Not long until GTA Liberty City Stories is out.

I am most likely only going to play it in the store and not bother buying it. I have to save money.  

iamNOTanidiot

Unholy Meatpuppet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:10 am
Bah. The must buy game for the PSP is... MEDIEVIL: RESSURECTION~!!

Or not. Shut up, Medievil kicked a**.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:15 am
Ah Magnus, from what i read about your Most Wanted comment, you probly only looked at a couple of screenshots.

Its a ******** different than Underground 2 is... The demo is out apparently on xbox i think, and a few people have told me that its improved a shitload from UG2, and its only the demo, some tester dude reported latest build of game shows atleast 89 cars, i hope its not just a rumour, first words about this game was about 100 cars...

btw, my all time favourite fighting game was the Bouncer on PS2, best game evarrrr!
I remember signing the massive petition to make a second one...  

StreekG

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:29 am
True is it alot different form UG2, but all they have done is added cops, cops in SUV's, more traffic and it is now set in the day. Everything that I have read about it, seen about it, from the E3 footage and reviews, make me think it is NFS Hot Pursit poured over NFS Underground 3.

I think the Midnight Club 3 is a much better game. Racing around in dfferent classes of cars is more exciting then racing around in just sports cars. The tracks were more interesting and detailed. The only saving factor of NFSU2 is the different styles of race, my favourite was Drift and Down Hill Drift.

Medievil does own, but Untold Legends is better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:18 am
Magnus Ignatius
Woot WoW rocks.

If you do not mind my asking Del, what class and race are you?

What lvl are you now?

And what server are you on?

My mate, know on gaia as Darth_Mitey has it at his place and I love it. I can not wait until I can get my own account on the Silvermoon server so that I can have my own Human Warrior running around. I just love Warriors.

I also concur, I do not see the point in grouping. You get less exp and if you do not change the setting, you get less shiet. So solo on with some SOLO.
best one is lvl 18 Orc Warrior on Stormreaver.

if you don't group it's quite hard to do the instances unless you lvl up quite a lot first. like i heard you need to be like lvl 28-30 to solo WC. trust me. i only group if i have to. i've done the whole game solo except for when i went to the eastern kingdoms with a lvl 12 dude and killed a couple of allys.

by the way, alliance sucks. especially NE. so overused. just like the hunter class. alliance out numbers horde greatly on most, if not all servers which creates less chance for exp and honor kills and s**t when in PvP. if you go to the WoW forum. there's people trying to find a low pop server so aussies can take it over and we can all play at the same time without annoyance from people in other countries due to the fact that a lot of them think we're stupid, and can't play WoW for crap.  

Delithraldur

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:27 am
Delithraldur
Magnus Ignatius
Woot WoW rocks.

If you do not mind my asking Del, what class and race are you?

What lvl are you now?

And what server are you on?

My mate, know on gaia as Darth_Mitey has it at his place and I love it. I can not wait until I can get my own account on the Silvermoon server so that I can have my own Human Warrior running around. I just love Warriors.

I also concur, I do not see the point in grouping. You get less exp and if you do not change the setting, you get less shiet. So solo on with some SOLO.
best one is lvl 18 Orc Warrior on Stormreaver.

if you don't group it's quite hard to do the instances unless you lvl up quite a lot first. like i heard you need to be like lvl 28-30 to solo WC. trust me. i only group if i have to. i've done the whole game solo except for when i went to the eastern kingdoms with a lvl 12 dude and killed a couple of allys.

by the way, alliance sucks. especially NE. so overused. just like the hunter class. alliance out numbers horde greatly on most, if not all servers which creates less chance for exp and honor kills and s**t when in PvP. if you go to the WoW forum. there's people trying to find a low pop server so aussies can take it over and we can all play at the same time without annoyance from people in other countries due to the fact that a lot of them think we're stupid, and can't play WoW for crap.
Cool. I played it for about 6 hours on sunday at my mates place. My human warrior is now lvl 19 and I did my first Dead Mines run at lvl 18. I was with a 15 and 37 rogue and a 31 warrior. Most of the good drops, I won- it was fun. But it was annoying in the group because of the 15 rogue. He keep argoing everyone and getting killed. If it was not for my potions and food (all found in the DM) we would not have finished them.

I concur about the hunter class, I hate seening them every where. I have not done any PvP battle grounds stuff yet, so I can not comment. On Silvermoon, I think it was said that there is about 100 alliance for every 1 horde. But from what I have seen, most people do not do much PvP stuff on the Silvermoon server.  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff