I'm gonna be a Real Boy!
  um- I vote.... CANDY!!!!
  I vote all things magically delicious
  Time for a spooky tale!!!
View Results

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 pm
Kore smiled to all that had recognized her her and welcomed her to the manor. "Lady Taifallos, always a pleasure to see you at these events." she smiled at her. As she heard the familiar voice of her friend Zach, she turned towards him and extended her hand. "My dear Zach, it has been so long..."

As Kore was talking to Zach, both Cerberus and Chaos, the servant with collar and the sultan, both noticed men with similar top hats and attire, coming towards their mistress. Chaos nudged Cerberus, inquiring as to whom the gentlemen were. "That would be Lord Dulcineo and his friend Julius, whom I think fancies me..." Cerberus whispered into Chaos' ear. Chaos nodded and recognized them as no threat, since he was here for not only scenery...

Kore saw Dulcy at the corner of her eye and smiled. "My Lord Dulcineo..." she curtsied a bit at him. "It has been, what, eight months since I last saw you? Quite too long in my book." she smiled at him as Chaos and Cerberus met at her side. "Ah, I assume you both remember Cerberus, my lovely canine companion and guardian to the Gates of the Underworld.." she gestured to Cerberus, whom was dressed up as a servant boy. Cerberus' eyes met with Dulcineo and nodded his head and then he noticed that Julius was looking at him too. He smiled and gestured a greeting to him by bowing slightly. Chaos, the demon in the sultan robes, smiled devilishly at Dulcineo and bowed slightly to him. "My Mistress tells me quite a few things about you, Dulcineo... I am Mistress Kore's guardian, Chaos." He smirked as his tail swayed back and forth behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:20 am
The servant had shown Bella around one wing of the upstairs, a nearly clichéd array of cavernous bedchambers with heavy drapes, narrow studies and sunken-tub, marble-tiled bathrooms. How boring. She chose a suite with maroon and gold furnishings and went back downstairs when she heard more voices.

An unexpected smile broke out when she saw so many familiar faces. This is what she had come for, even more than curiousity or duty - the pleasure of being among her own kind, some faces familiar, some new to her. The old blood warmed in her veins and she felt almost human, almost shy and excited and grateful to be there, like a little living girl at a family reunion.

Ridiculous. She stuffed the emotion down and proceeded to mingle with the other guests, nodding at Lerina and Kore and trailing Zachariasz.  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:38 am
Kore noticed little Bella and smiled at her. "I haven't seen you in a long time Bella, how are you?" Cerberus and Chaos both looked at the child-like vampire and inside of them they thought how adorable she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:42 am
"Indeed it has, my lady." He replied briefly to Kore. "And to you as well..." He mentioned to the others whom had gathered by or near Kore and Dulcineo.
"'I trust everyone has been well?" He asked with a sincere interest.
"I myself have been travelling France in recent months. Turns out there are some interesting investments one can trust in the City of Lights. Paris is quite beautiful at night."  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:51 am
"Paris? My dear friend what is it that you are investing over there?" she asked Zach as he talked about France and his other travels. Her two guardians listened as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:10 pm
Fang growled when the girl with cerberus entered. "Silence Fang." Rosette reassured the wolf. Fang snorted and moved closer to his master, this got him close enough for Konya to jump from Rosettes shoulder and onto his head. "Aww your no fun Fangy." She teased as she laid down. Rosette smiled at them then bowed lightly to the new arrivals. "I apologize for Fangs behavior, he doesn't like anything he thinks will cause me harm." She said politely to Kore.  

RosetteHiruka

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:48 pm
Faaiz was becoming a little giddy, though a bit off that his dear brother hadn't said a thing to him. Perhaps it was silly to feel so negatively about it, but it put him off nonetheless, being the sibling he was. Quickly replacing this with a smile, he stepped toward his brother. "Dear Dulcy, you're looking fanciful as ever. And Julius, it's lovely to see you again as well…" A little bow.
Then he turned to Zachariasz, another familiar face from the café. "Good evening, sir. It was so nice chatting with you and Miss Lerina back at Sanguinarius…"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 pm
Tai had almost completely missed Zachariasz entrance, she smiled at him from across the room mouthing a welcoming greeting. She ordered a waitor over, "Please apologize to that man for my not coming over and serve him whatever he wishes immediately. I will meet with him later." Tai decided she would go mingle with Faaiz or Lerina, either that or if they too became busy with the arriving guests, she would do a bit of venturing in the house... Had Lerina already chosen a room?

I wonder what's for dinner?  

Taifallos
Captain

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:25 pm
Lerina wandered over next to Tai and tried to strike up a conversation, "How have you been, Miss Taifallos? It seems as though we haven't spoken in ages."

(Sorry my posts are a little slow homework, cleaning, and packing for my trip on Sunday is making me a little busy. ^^; I'll try to post more though.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:24 pm
Taifallos glowed when she saw Lerina walking in her direction, "Lady Lerina, you are positively beautiful! Especially with this Hunters Moon upon us. I am doing well thank you. Yourself? How are you enjoying the ball? I can't wat to see what will happen as people settle in..." Tai sipped her drink and smiled.

((Ye I know, I'm just about to leave for class, I work all day and take classes at night- ugh... The news just reported there's a Hunters Moon tonight!! yay))  

Taifallos
Captain

Eisoji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:39 pm
"Thank you, Miss Taifallos. You look wonderful yourself. I'm doing well. Keeping busy with many things. I'm working on moving closer to Jason, do you remember him? He came to the Valentine's Ball with me. I doubt he'll make it to this one though."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:09 pm
At the sound of his brother's voice, Dulcineo felt a twinge of guilt at not having immediately spotted him, but he masked that with a greeting. "Faaiz! Fancy meeting you here. And my, don't you look... fancy."
To Taifallos he replied, "Nothing for me or Julius at the moment, I shouldn't think, but thank you for offering. Be assured, we have both been quite well." He gave her a small bow before turning back to Chaos and grinning. "Lady Kore's told you a few things about me, has she? Ah, but I almost shudder to think of it. It is an honor to make your acquaintance, my good sir.
"Eight months, you say! Such a length of time to go without seeing one's close friends," he said, returning to Kore. "Naturally, neither of us could forget dear Cerberus--especially," he added, leaning in and whispering mischievously, "especially not fair Julius, who I daresay has looked forward to seeing him again, the silly thing. Do please let me know if my companion's obsession is becoming a bother."

The aforementioned "silly thing," meanwhile, was listening to Zach's travel stories, trying to ignore Dulcineo.  

Dulcineo

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 pm
As Fang growled at Cerberus, the hellhound's attention went straight towards the wolf as he growled back. Kore yanked his collar ever so lightly. As Rosette apologized for his misbehavior, Kore nodded. "No need to apologize for the job well done of your guardian. I too apologize for Cerberus growling back, he should know better."

Her attention went back to Dulcineo and Julius as Chaos was telling Dulcy about how she would talk to him about Dulcineo. She hushed him playfully, while looking at Dulcy. "No need to worry about what I've said of you Dulcineo, it is all well and favorable." Kore reassured her friend. Cerberus and Chaos looked at each other and the demon sultan smirked as he took off Kore's cloak, which revealed a very revealing gypsy-belly dancer dress. Lined with silver and rubies and see through pants, that were red, and black bottoms underneath the see through red silk.

"Chaos!" Kore shouted as the demon's tail swayed back and forth. Cerberus just sighed and went by Julius' side. "My mistress, you said that when a certain person got here and that when you got inside out of the cold, you would take that dreadful thing off." Chaos said with a slightly chuckle.

"This is going to be a long night..."
Cerberus whispered into Julius' ear as he sighed, shaking his head at the demon whom had stripped their mistress of her cloak.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:53 pm
Tai smiled at Dulcineo before returning to Lerina, "Jason, Jason...." She tapped her chin thoughtfully, "I've got to be honest, vaguely do I remember. But you say you're moving closer? Why so? Companionship?- or is there a pretty ring involved!?" Taifallos gave a giggle turning her long sharp fangs into a cute girly grin. "I once had an Aunt who used to say all men should be like kleenex, strong, soft... and disposable. But then again she was widowed four times." She took a sip of her drink, "Well as long as you have no engagements for the ball, come sit with me for dinner later? I hear we're having bloodied ribs."  

Taifallos
Captain

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 am
"Mostly companionship, I do love the boy, but we're just not ready for that commitment yet." She smiled, "But we may get a place together soon. I'd be happy to sit with you, and ribs sound delicious."  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff