Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Dark Moon (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:35 am
He nodded slightly and looked up at her from the fire "if you ever get hurt, come to me, I can heal you okay?" he smiled a soft, small smile for the first time since they had met and pushed some of her hair behind her right ear "Some day, I probably will trust you, I have just been through some stuff that makes it hard for me to trust people...it's nothing with you to do at all.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:57 am
Makoto nodded blushing a bit, "Thank you, its good to know. And if you are staying...you will probably learn one of my secrets," she then gave a calming smile, "And don't worry, I heal faster than normal people anyway," her ears twitched at the top of her head, "Sometimes I really hate these ears."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:27 pm
He smiled back at her calmly and looked at her ears "at least thats not a problem for you" he smiled a little again and then got up "shh, someone is here, someone that I probably "know" and who shouldn't be here, quickly, hide somewhere, and let me take care of this, I will try avoid fighting at any cost" he whispered,  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:32 pm
Makoto stood up, "Look, rule one, please don't tell a demon to hide. I can handle it, and if there is going to be a fight, you will definatly need my skill," she flexed her claws, "So, is this person a friend or something else?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:43 pm
He looked at her and shook his head "It's not a friend, not at all..more a...hunter..." he looked at the entrance to the cave "Alrak ak de sheck" he held out his hands and they started glowing. At the entrance to the cave, a see through blue shield appeared. He looked at it and waited. "So, my dear Elrak, you think you can hide under that shield?" a voice said from the other side as it appeared with three other men. Those four men was dark in their skin and had something that looked like shotguns, but more, alien like "you won't be able to hide behind that shield". Elrak looked at him "what do you want here sergeant?" "What every other sergeant wants, a new member to his troops" "like hell I'm going with you, destroying planets for your sake, I'm not going to do that, now get lost" "You disappoint me Elrak, but we will meet again soon" they turned around and disappeared into the forest again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 pm
Makoto walked up next to him, her nose twitching, "Those guys stink, but I got their scent. So, what was that all about?" her face held all seriousness, like someone had flipped a switch between the girl blushing just a few minutes ago to the serious warrior he now saw.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:08 pm
He shrugged as he looked at her "Nothing...just some guys that I don't really like...let's just say they did some pretty bad things and they probably won't stop till I'm dead, so, as you can see, I have a little problem here..." he sighed and beat his hands against the wall of the cavern so they started bleeding "damn them!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:15 pm
Makoto placed her hands gently on his fists, "Calm down, getting angry will only get you hurt and not solve the problem. Come on, I must have some bandages around here somewhere. I don't think I've used them all yet, "she took one of his hands and leaned forward licking some of the blood off his fist, "The scent of blood with attract demons."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:21 pm
He sighed as he looked at her "sorry..." he was on the edge of a breakdown, and you could see that in his eyes too, and you couldn't really blame him, after all, his people had just been killed by those stupid and evil attackers, and now he was the last one of his people back. All this rushed through his head, and it was becoming to much for him soon, which was shown in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:28 pm
Makoto's nose twitched and she gave a small smile at him, "Come on, you need your rest. You can take the hay bed, I'll sleep against the wall tonight. I'm sorry that I can't offer you anything else, but I can't do much for others. I'll have to hunt tomorrow for more food, come on," she kept a hold on his hands and led him back to the fire. She went and gathered some bandages, there were many to the side that had blood stains on them. She walked back over and knelt in front of him.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:36 pm
He shook his head and walked back with her to the fire and sat down "no...no...you can sleep in your hay bed, it's yours, I appreciate you want to help, but no, I can't do that, I will sleep here at the fire tonight, you can take the hay bed" he looked at her as she knelt down in front of him "thanks though...your helping me a lot here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:39 pm
Makoto nodded and she took his hand and started wrapping it with her bandages. "You should be fine, the fire is made from my fox magic, so it shouldn't burn you. Unfortunately you may be cold tomorrow night, if tomorrow is the date I think it is."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 pm
He looked at her confused "what do you mean with that?" he asked and let her bandage his hands. He moved a little of her hair behind her ear again "and don't tell me it doesn't matter, you should tell me if somethings the matter okay?" he rubbed her cheek gently and let his hand fall again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:48 pm
Makoto gave a light blush, "It's a half demon thing. Once a month, I go through a transformation and I lose my demon powers. In other words, I'll be human tomorrow night. No one has ever seen my human form. It's dangerous for me, for if demons find out, I'll be a sitting duck. It'll happen when the sun sets, and I won't turn back until the morning."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:51 pm
He nodded "okay, I will take care of you tomorrow then, we can stay here, I have some magic that can keep us from getting tracked down from other demons and such" he smiled and looked into her eyes "nothing bad will happen tomorrow, I'm sure of it"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff