Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:01 pm
Emmet pulled his hadn quickly away and shook his head 'no'. "Rosalie was like- like my best friend in the world and my girlfriend. She recentlty died though." Emmet whispered, his voice cracked on 'died'. He then stared down at the floor, feeling deoressed again. this was actually though the first time he had even mentioned it since it happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:08 pm
Sophie stopped typing and looked at Emmet. "You really loved her didn't you?" She asked him and Emmet nodded. "I know what it feels like to lose a loved one. My dad passed away last year. The cops say he was killed by some animal but when we saw his body, it was too perfectly intact. There were no scratch marks of any kind. Just a bite mark which I thought was really strange. No one could really tell us what it was that killed him. All I know is that the person we buried wasn't breathing and looked a lot like my father." She turned to the computer in order to hide the tears that were trying to fall. She quickly wiped her face and began to type.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:19 pm
Emmet sighed. He thought it was probably a vampire that did it, but didnt tell her that. "Sorry." he mumbled. He then watched her type, feeling still depressed.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:25 pm
"Me too." She mumbled. They continued to work on the paper for hours. Emmet would answer the questions that were on the rubric and Sophie would type away. As they headed downstairs, with the paper now done, Sophie's mother walked in the door. "Hey, mom." Her mother looked at Emmet and then curiously back at Sophie. "Mom this is Emmet. Emmet this is my mom, Mrs. Ryder." They shook hands and her mother set her stuff down. "We were working on a paper for English."

"Oh, you must be one of Carlise's son. I work with your dad. I've never seen anyone so dedicated to his work than he is. Are you staying for dinner, Emmet?" Her mother asked and Sophie raised an eyebrow. Her mother had never asked anyone of Sophie's male friends for dinner.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:31 pm
Emmet smiled kindly at her. "Yes, actually Carlisle i my father, but sadly I can't stay for dinner tonight. I told my family I was eating with them tonight you see, and I can't break that promise." he said simply.He was trying to be nice, which was turning out to be easy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:39 pm
"Alright, maybe another time then." Her mother smiled and then walked out of the room. Sophie opened the door for him.

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow. I'll hold on to the paper though, if that's ok with you. I mean my stuff is here and all." She shrugged and suddenly couldn't help but feel somewhat attracted to him.

Stop it, Soph. That's totally wrong. He just lost someone he really loved and all you can think about is how attractive he is?! She mentally slapped herself and shook off the feeling quickly.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:46 pm
Emmet nodded. "Well bye then." he said walking down the walkway adn jumping into his jeep. He then drove to Carisle's house adn went up to his bedroom.

((should we have like the rest of the cullens, or maybe one or two, talk to him?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:50 pm
(I think everybody should talk to him. Because they're worried about him since he almost lost in. And by now everyone would have heard what happened at school and about her scent. Alice or Bella can say how much she looked like Rosalie or something.)
Sophie closed the door and her mother was right by her side with a smile on her face. "He was cute." Sophie rolled her eyes and began to make dinner.

"He's just my partner in my English class, mother. Nothing more." She finally placed the enchiladas in the oven and sat on the counter as the two of them continued to talk.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:32 am
((okay, but you can play a few of them....))

Emmet layed on his bed, thinking about the day he had exprierienced today. It was rather strange, ecspecially that human girl, Sophie. She was almost like a human replica of Rosalie, in a lot of ways. In the midst of his thoughts, Emmet heard someone coming to his room and knocking on the door, it was Edward.

Emmet growled for being dsturbed, but went and opened the door for him. "What do you want Ed?" he asked, already having an idea why he was there though.

Edward smiled slightly at him. "Well everyone's been thinking about the events at school today, particularly in the lunchroom I might add because that was the only place that they know all the facts to. So, to cut the explanation short, everyone is even more worried about you now, considering the ... well likelyhood.. and things. And we wanted to call a family meeting, downstairs, now." he said simply.

Emmet rolled his eyes. "When will you people learn I can handle all of this myself." he growled, pushing pass Edward adn stomping downstairs.

Edward folowed him, with a smile on his face for making Emmet actually sort of agree to the family meeting.

((this will work b/c then everyone can talk to him downstairs adn i didnt feel like being like 6 ppl at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:26 pm
(understandable)
The whole time at dinner, Sophie couldn't help but think of Emmet the whole time. She was so focused on him that before she knew it she was placing her plate in the sink. Sophie was finished with all her homework so she told her mother she was going for a walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, Carlise sat in his seat at the head of the table with Esme by his side. Jacob had taken Reneesme into the other room to keep her occupied. "Emmet, please." Carlise said as he pointed to Emmet's seat. He waited until Edward sat next to Bella before continuing. "We all understand the events that took place today. Emmet, you have two choices. Either continue to go to school and deal with the scent or wait until she graduates at the end of the year.

"You need to finish school." Esme pipped up. Carlise looked at her with a loving smile.

"Your mother and I both would like for you to finish the school year out." He added and looked at Jasper with a curious expression. Jasper looked anxious. He smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry. I need to hunt." He shrugged. "I haven't eaten in days." Carlise told him that he could leave and go hunt while the others still talked. Jasper was out the door in seconds. A few minutes later, Edward stood up and looked at Alice. She was starring straight ahead with a shocked expression.

"What is it?" Carlise asked. Edward looked at him as he furrowed his brow.

"It's Jasper." He said. "He's going to try and kill Sophie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie continued to walk and eventually ended up in the wood. A few times she thought she heard something but ignored it. She became so focused on Emmet, she tripped over a log cutting herself in the process. Sophie cursed to herself. She looked up and her eyes went wide. It all happened so fast that it took awhile to actually register. One moment she was looking as someone biting the neck of an animal and the next he was standing over her his teeth bared. His eyes were pitch black. She remembered him from sitting at the Cullen table at lunch. Blood trickled down his face. His mouth slowly opened as it reached to her neck.

Suddenly, he was pushed aside and Edward pushed him back behind a tree. "Bella, take her home!" He yelled. Bella came to her side and picked her up as if she were a feather but Alice shook her head.

"No, take her back to the house and don't let her leave!" Alice told her and Bella nodded. In seconds, Bella was placing her on the couch. Sophie began to freak out and back away from everyone.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:34 pm
((yay drama!@!!))
((EDITED!!))

Emmet had been told to wait in the house and did so relunctantly. Carlisle did have to restrain him of course froom leaving, but he desperately wanted to help. When he smelt Sophie in their house, on the couch, Emmet walked out of the room where the table was and could tell by the look on her face she was scared adn saw at least a few of them acting 'vampirery.' Emmet stood between the rest of the Cullens and her, not knowing exactly what to do in the situation. He looked fback and forth between Sophie and the rest, worried this would be too much for her to handle. And then the scrathc on her leg, it was literally driving him crazy. He somehow managed to resist the urge though, after all he had vowed it to Rosalie to never feed off a human ever again. No matter what. His throat intensly burned as he frowned appolpgetically at Sophie. He never wanted her to see his true family, the ravenous vampire part of it at least.

((im workin n a essay 2, so it might take a lil whle 2 reply))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:55 pm
Sophie back away and Alice tried to calm her down. "Relax?! How can I relax when I just saw your brother eating a deer with his teeth?!" Alice sat next to her and Sophie hugged her knees. "Why can't I go home?" She asked.

"Because you're going to tell your mother and we can't have that. No one else must know." Alice told her but Sophie looked at her curiously. "I can......" Carlise looked at Alice who didn't seem to have moved. They all seemed like statues. "see the future." Sophie got off the couch and backed away to the wall. Another man walked in holding a baby.

"What's going on? Oh are you Emmet's new girlfriend?" He asked and the baby in his arms reached her arms out to Sophie.

"No, Nessie. I don't think that's a good idea." Bella said and then turned to Carlise. "Should we tell her?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:02 pm
Emmet frowned from where he was standing. "No she isn't my new girlfriend! Don't you say that ever again." he growled at him ferociously. He couldn't even think fo a new girlfriend whe n he still felt entirely atatched to Roasalie.

He then sighed adn said, calmly. "And its obvious that she kind of must know what we are. Unless she believes us to just be human freaks, which would be sort of better in a way." he said, frowning. He refused to look Sophie in the face though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 pm
Sophie hugged her knees as she stared at the ground. Carlise sighed. "It seems we have no choice. We must tell her." Carlise knelt in front of her gently. The door burst open and Jasper walked in with his head hung low. Slowly, he walked to his room but Carlise stopped him. "I need you to stay, Jasper. Just so I can fully tell her." Jasper nodded and sat on the couch and suddenly Sophie began to feel at ease. Carlise quickly explained everything.

"Vampires?" Sophie's jaw dropped. She wanted to be scared but for some reason she was calm. Carlise nodded.

"Yes, but we're vegetarians. We only drink animal blood. When you cut yourself, Jasper just lost control." Jasper couldn't look at Sophie. She looked at her leg that was no bandaged up. "I have fast hands." Carlise smiled and winked at her.

"But there's something I don't get." Sophie finally said. "How can Alice see the future?" Carlise quickly explained. "And what about Emmet?" She asked finally looking at him.

"He has super strength." He told her.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 pm
Emmestill had his eyes glued to the floor. "Yes I have super strength, thats one way pf putting it I guess. In reality all vampires are strong to humans, but I am just stronger." he sighed, still not looking at her. He wanted to just run up to his room adn hide forever, but he knew none of them, including Sophie probably now, would allow that.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff