Reply Favorites
Favorite HP book! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BananaMuffinPop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:45 pm
my favorite hp book has to be...harry potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because it is awsome and Hermione punches Draco and its all sweet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:28 am
I havent finished it but i really enjoy OOTP it is dark and is a flat out good book also im probly going to like HBP heard its the best one out  

SydBarrett16

Srs Bzns

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:44 am
I like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire the best, the movie wz really good too

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:45 am
Grimsfire69
I havent finished it but i really enjoy OOTP it is dark and is a flat out good book also im probly going to like HBP heard its the best one out
the HBP is a very good book  

Srs Bzns

DragonLich

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:19 am
The 6th book rocks...I just love how all the twists and turns work out in the end!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:37 am
white_tiger768
I didn't really like the 5th one.

Why not its cool  

SydBarrett16

RedRose07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:54 am
white_tiger768
I didn't really like the 5th one.
i hear you, it was so random, my fave is goblet of fire  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:14 am
my favorite hp book is the fifth one because it is long, has tons of things that happen before hogwarts, has sirius a lot, and has house elves, and evil people.  

Badger Mule

PantheaMarlon

Interesting Fairy

15,340 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:38 pm
felton_luva103
my favorite hp book has to be...harry potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because it is awsome and Hermione punches Draco and its all sweet.

I wonder if book 7 will be any good.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:58 am
*huff* Nobody likes Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets!!!! That's my favorite because it's when you - and Harry! - have a lingering doubt, a small belief that Harry could be evil, that what Voldemort gave him is turning him dark. And it shows that "it is our choices, more than our abilities, that tell us who we really are" (I probably got that quote wrong, oh well...). I really relish the part when Harry finds out he's a Parselmouth, and also the way Parseltongue sounds. How come he just about never uses it again? I hope he speaks it sometime in the seventh book, maybe when he's trying to do away with Nagini. twisted  

Griselda Banks

DFODASFOLSFADASDFKL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:10 pm
Prisoner of Azkaban because I love Marauder-era stuff, Lupin is one of my favorite characters, and the whole animagus thing really appeals to me.

Order of the Phoenix is a close second, again because of the Marauder-era stuff, the introduction of Luna, who is my favorite character, lots of Remus, Sirius, and Remus/Sirius, and I just loved everything in the Ministry. I didn't like CAPSLOCKHarry though. xP

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:12 pm
I like all the books but the 6th book is my favorite one.  

Alemontes

elfnprincess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:47 pm
i love them all but PoA and HBP are my faves. i think it's cuz he doesn't actually face voldemort  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:35 pm
the 4th and 5th and i still havenot read the 6th!!!!!!!!!!! still waiting! domokun mrgreen heart  

Numai Outcast

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:46 pm
The Order of the Pheonix. I liked it cause of the action though Harry was really moody.  
Favorites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff